• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Yep, but maybe I did something wrong, because the game asks you question, maybe I started a new game in one of my "select chapter" section :S

Also what are dig points?

they are points you get while buying bundles and games here
http://www.dailyindiegame.com/content_main.html

I thought it was obvious, that's why I haven't posted the link, they site is called DIG, the bundles are called DIG, etc.
In other words those are like gala points, only you get games for those points from now on (they promised bundles too, btw), while you get nothing for gala points.

Oublieux

Well, one of the keys I nabbed as a "Not PoE" was something I already had in my library, so I have re-added it to this giveaway.

It's mostly a smattering random mix of stuff I had lying around.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Oublieux, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-F83E0C284BD8F980 - Taken by Vazduh
Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-D38F3BBE2406322B - Taken by Naked Snake
Planet Stronghold Plus DLC -- MB-70D1B063D4B5F474 - Taken by Diedac
vRvbDCu.png
Sims 3 Plus DLC (Origin) -- MB-0DF5DB7D96FD8013 - Taken by TheMadMan007
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-2B438CDDB571BE8C - Taken by rrvv
t1cxE6r.gif
Blackguards -- MB-EA1F563FA5F51023 - Taken by thereisnoif
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-31839539466C9749
Deadlight -- MB-6515828E8E4EAA94
Full Mojo Rampage -- MB-7E535F8FC8B55DEB - Taken by Conrad Link
Supreme Commander 2 -- MB-7C69E26281559DC3 - Taken by Kurt Russell
Magical Diary -- MB-03354CF0AE681181 - Taken by WinterDemons

Batman: Arkham Origins DLC -- MB-C10882F2F416BE66 - Taken by iosefe
Kane & Lynch Collection -- MB-D5E9CBCBE07D1A23 - Taken by Lain
Kickbeat -- MB-D9944F2EC02FE4FA - Taken by bobnowhere
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-FE26A2CD3E50AC97
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit -- MB-70A124CE37FBA907 - Taken by Woody Invincible
Mystery Gift -- MB-19B6C397A4E638E4 - Taken by Mr. Doop

"CheesecakeRecipe claimed your Pillars of Eternity key"

Yay!!

Yay, congrats!

I guess I'll re-roll my Banner Saga key later. I really entered blindly due by PoE thirst.

CoD is an annual franchise, right?
A new RE game would be nice though. I hope they won't mess up this one.

GOODNIGHT motherfuckaaaaaaaaaasssss

G'nite and thanks!

Sendou

I'm curious, also regarding the trivia from yesterday, where did you grab the Warren is a genious thing? Still can't find the location (and I also wiped out my saves on doing the giveaway, lol).

Oops forgot to answer this earlier when I quoted your post. The answer was carved on a table at the back of the science class. Picture for reference:

baterism

console war has already starting in the thread.

NeoGAF today is a powder keg and the posters are like men smoking in an arsenal ... A single spark will set off an explosion that will consume us all ... I cannot tell you when that explosion will occur, but I can tell you where ... Some damned foolish thing in the sales thread will set it off.
I don't know why NatGeo keep running Apocalypse WW1

derExperte

I liked this thread better when I could got to sleep without missing everything. Can we go back to complaining about being in community and nobody liking us? I mean Ozium playing Godus, that ain't healthy.

Sendou

I'll check it again later, pretty much sure I looked everywhere, lol XD

The other option for trivia I had in mind was a post-it note on the drawing of moon in that same class. I thought that would have been too hardcore considering I couldn't even make up what it said before bumping up the resolution.

I think the game has some lovely attention to environments everywhere. Really liking that aspect.

Deques

I'm not sure was it posted yet, SE at surprise package again, this time easter one

5.49€

I haven't bought the previous Christmas pack before. Should I go for this pack? Will it have new games, or just same games from previous packages?

Dr Dogg

I'm not sure was it posted yet, SE at surprise package again, this time easter one

5.49€

Tomb Raider, Thief, Hitman, Deus Ex and Sleepy Dawgs.

Also I was eyeing up the Heavensward CE but sod paying £130! Not even a Steam key so I'd probably be fucked anyway.

Ozium

I liked this thread better when I could got to sleep without missing everything. Can we go back to complaining about being in community and nobody liking us? I mean Ozium playing Godus, that ain't healthy.

Peter Molyneux has more vision and talent in his left testicle than the entirety of Obsidian.

NeoGAF today is a powder keg and the posters are like men smoking in an arsenal ... A single spark will set off an explosion that will consume us all ... I cannot tell you when that explosion will occur, but I can tell you where ... Some damned foolish thing in the sales thread will set it off.
I don't know why NatGeo keep running Apocalypse WW1

I kinda get used to it already. Sigh.

PoE new OP is up guys.

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422971

pretty legendary and I didn't even know about GAF then

Wow, that's totally epic indeed.

Arthea

I haven't bought the previous Christmas pack before. Should I go for this pack? Will it have new games, or just same games from previous packages?

both Christmas packs I bought from them paid nicely. But I already have all their games I think, so I'm not sure is it worth for me.
Anyway Xmas packs were good value, this seems to be "cheaper", I kinda hope definitive Sleepy Doggs edition is in at least. Their packs are good for gifts anyway.

Arthea

I suddenly remembered that I don't have Life is Strange and it is "cheap" enough for them to consider including it in this pack. That wasn't healthy thought... I had to buy it after this.

I've quite enjoyed watching ModBot stroke my ego, so here are some more ancient Steam keys and Humble urls.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Baron von Loathsome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-05620AB5893CF503 - Taken by Sendou
t1cxE6r.gif
Sonic Generations -- MB-9DBCC478D6FF9D44 - Taken by Dragon1893
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -- MB-87FDFBDE27E2276D - Taken by darkchewie
To the Moon -- MB-A09A2249F67E8DAF
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-9AEBB6FC0195526B - Taken by Akuosa
Rock of Ages -- MB-3684BDB720060D80 - Taken by agniswarm
Mirror's Edge -- MB-C81ACE2FAB0E26DC
Gunpoint -- MB-347F583E61BB8737 - Taken by tioslash
System Shock 2 -- MB-615C5543B7CAF5D3 - Taken by nightstorm
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-764A83CFB426B55B - Taken by TheLight
Race the Sun -- MB-D919B2BF749B0ACF - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy -- MB-87D3567F0C7D49B7 - Taken by Purkake4
Killing Floor -- MB-99F88E3A8B8E9436 - Taken by Conrad Link
Monaco -- MB-75F0F1F66B41212B - Taken by More_Badass
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -- MB-86325E53D215674E - Taken by WinterDemons
Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-A32E9966818374CC - Taken by Vlad
Papers, Please -- MB-5FEE122E1D4E70D7 - Taken by cardinalmind
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-32BA8F6CCB239D04

Deques

both Christmas packs I bought from them paid nicely. But I already have all their games I think, so I'm not sure is it worth for me.
Anyway Xmas packs were good value, this seems to be "cheaper", I kinda hope definitive Sleepy Doggs edition is in at least. Their packs are good for gifts anyway.

I bought the pack. Not really expecting a game that I don't have as I pretty much have all Square Enix games including Final Fantasy games

Arthea

Fix your mistake right this instant!

That's not mistake, and I bough SE surprise, now it's up to them to include that game in it.
Not gonna play it until all episodes are out anyway

I bought the pack. Not really expecting a game that I don't have as I pretty much have all Square Enix games including Final Fantasy games

do you have Sleepy Doggs definite edition also?

I don't have that and Life is Strange.

no one reads my posts ; _ ;

who are you again?
and to what you are referring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom