• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

*wakes up, no orange PM notification*

Taylor_Swift_Teardrops_on_My_Guitar.jpg

Arthea

This will only lead to disappointment. Lara: Osiris could be in there though.

oh ya! I keep forgeting that gg took it from me, so I don't have it either. That makes this package look better and better by the minute!
it won't end well, will it? (><)

This might not be a beaten horse question now but why is there suddenly a 10 pages worth of post in less than 24hrs. Another Price mistake?

don't go there, just trust me on this, I have headache because I tried and don't ask what that was about, you don't wanna know, seriously you don't

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I swear I'm done this time. Thank you all for staying awake!

Many thanks for this gift, it warms my heart to see such kind generosity you've done. Likewise for all others who did giveaways in the past couple of days, no matter what titles they may be, for I'm sure the games all go to loving homes.

Soon I shall give a toast in the Goose and the Fox.

i woke up really disappointed today. you see, i was dreaming about playing this game and was really having a blast with it, then i woke up just to realize that it was merely a dream and that LEGO RED DWARF isnt a real thing..........
Isn't there some sort of gizmo lying around someplace that can make it happen? And if not (punches hand) why not?!

I admit seeing Lister and crew in LEGO form would be quite amusing, and the style they used for Harry Potter (more puzzle than action) could do the job, but I've always wanted something closer to classic Adventure games a la Starship Titanic.I would even settle for the roleplaying game to get a digital version.

Alas anything of the sort is not but a dream. Perhaps for the best, virtual reality Red Dwarf could be made instead, and that always leads to a nightmare no matter how Ace one is.

Arthea

I really want Xseed to finish Trails SC before starting anything else, also I still await for Trails TC announcement, still waiting and waiting and waiting and
well, you got the gist

rickyson1

I really want Xseed to finish Trails SC before starting anything else, also I still await for Trails TC announcement, still waiting and waiting and waiting and
well, you got the gist

well trails is in qa right now so presumably if they started something new it wouldn't even be the same people working on it anyways right?

r3n4ud

I go to bed and all those PoE giveaways. Awesome stuff guys! I just picked it up from nuuvem so I won't miss out on the fun.

What a great community this place is <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I decided to watch the final Hobbit movie but what the fuck happened to the CG? Animation looking crap at parts, Lighting looks off on some scenes and the parts where the actors are replaced by CG is extremely laughable. WTF?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I was thinking of borrowing Rogue from a friend (like I did w/ Black Flag which I need to finish) but when even JaseC shits on it, I worry.

I liked AC3 tho so who knows

AC Rogue is worse than AC3 and Black Flag which is impressive because Black Flag was definitely one of the more tedious AC games with the sailing. I would definitely recommend borrowing from a friend or waiting till it hits 7.50$ on Steam.

Maniac

Banned
Sup Bitches

Rekt bois, it's time to go O L D S C H O O L R P G B O Y S

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Also getting my new chair @ monday. Gonna be fab to finally put my butt in a soft chair again. It's been years since I walked the streets of twitcherino in a chair that didn't feel like hard wooderino

No copy pastarino pls
I can't be dealin' with these mind games. PoE be all

natalie-dormer-shaved-head-g.gif

I watched Mockin Jay part juan yesterday...

Surprisingly good. And I totes forgot she was in it so I went all ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°) when I saw her.
kbjh2eC.gif

Knurek

AC Rogue is worse than AC3 and Black Flag which is impressive because Black Flag was definitely one of the more tedious AC games with the sailing. I would definitely recommend borrowing from a friend or waiting till it hits 7.50$ on Steam.

Who in their right mind would pay $7.50 for an AC game?
Wait for $3.75/$2.5/discount mistake...

Thanks to managore I was able to fix my bugged savegame

SUEKxLl.png

Also I'm almost buying Pillars of Eternity and I'm sure it won't run on my laptop, but the price on Nuuvem is good.

rtcn63

Also I'm almost buying Pillars of Eternity and I'm sure it won't run on my laptop, but the price on Nuuvem is good.

I tried to play Divinity Original Sin on my laptop (i5, HD3000 integrated) and it struggled on the minimum res/settings. And jeebus, it ran scorching.

Dr Dogg

Isn't Akiba Strip that creepy game where you rip the clothes of little animu characters with questionable ages? I can see that going down a treat in here and on Steam.

Volcynika

XSEED would simply have to license that translation or a fantranslation (if it exists) or just re-translate it themselves.

Deuce offered his help and use of his translation like a year or so ago (they used his stuff for Origin and Felghana, IIRC).

Arthea

Someone remember where 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum was included?
I have it on Desura, no clue about where I got it.

It never was bundled or even a daily deal as far as I know, I would have bought it if that was the case.
or I'm forgetting something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom