• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I bought the deluxe version of Black Flag for €2.99 last Ubi sale.

I asked about normal sales. Price glitches aren't something you can rely on to happen and 7.50$ seems to be the standard low for AC games for the first 3+ years of their release, hence my recommending that price point.

Completely forgot about Hover: Revolt Of Gamers. But it's being released as early access on April 6.

The Perils of Man. I believe Bill Tiller's attached to this game, which I'd say make it noteworthy. Releases on April 28.

Arthea

I don't see any lashman here, is she your imaginary friend?

edited: I feel like I know something about that The Perils of Man game, I just can't remember what and why

titch

Phew just caught up after the fun and games from last night - all that scurrying for PoE lol. After reading a bit more info on the goose and fox grand opening I'm glad I didn't get a key - looking forward to buying it and giving some albeit a small amount of money to a bunch of guys that obviously have spent their lives putting more into gaming that a lot of us ever will.

i woke up really disappointed today. you see, i was dreaming about playing this game and was really having a blast with it, then i woke up just to realize that it was merely a dream and that LEGO RED DWARF isnt a real thing..........
Isn't there some sort of gizmo lying around someplace that can make it happen? And if not (punches hand) why not?!

You up until now I never even thought of a Lego version of Lister, Rimmer and Cat - Kryten is already half way there. Put it down to the list of games I want but will never see :(

JakeD

I tried to play Divinity Original Sin on my laptop (i5, HD3000 integrated) and it struggled on the minimum res/settings. And jeebus, it ran scorching.

i wouldn't use D:OS as the standard for how PoE will run.. I have an i5 3570k and a gtx970 and i can't even maintain 50 fps in D:OS. it also has weird memory leak bugs that as far as i know haven't been patched.

iosefe

i wouldn't use D:OS as the standard for how PoE will run.. I have an i5 3570k and a gtx970 and i can't even maintain 50 fps in D:OS. it also has weird memory leak bugs that as far as i know haven't been patched.

Soon TM, the game will also get Multithreading

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
I started Life is Strange 2 nights ago, finished episode 1 last night. So much awfulness going on all the time. I think Brooke is the only character so far who isn't either a jerk or being bullied/
beat up
The music is great, and I really like
Max, Chloe, Kate, and Warren.
They're good people.

Arthea

There's nothing :S

The only think I can think of, you bought it on desura (it had discount at one point, which I missed, ugh), then you should check your desura e-mail and see if you have receipt. You get no keys this way. And as I said the game never was bundled, unless it was one of those gamersgate bundles that I always miss.

Has this been posted?

Half Life 2 Update mod.

A tasteful upgrade for HL2, unlike that godawful one with zombie Adriana Lima that keeps getting posted.

An example of new fog and lighting, just incase anyone wants to replay it for the 10th time.

ss_9a2471ec11cfe872b5e22ad1eb534f51ef043ab4.600x338.jpg

ss_5afeba3a376fa6938bdbcfde38f61ac4e99d7c26.600x338.jpg

Maniac

Banned
Step 1: Buy a QI book or DVD
Step 2: ?
Step 3: Giveaway!

QI is my favorite sodding show on air. It's a better use of my time than anything else out there, even if I'm a sucker for Game of Thrones, The Blacklist, TWD (just for the gore nowadays as it's somewhat shit the bed) and the likes, they just don't entertain me and enlighten me as much as QI manages to.

And fucking Alan Davies, man. :'D
Someone else is as big as a qi nerd as I am.
Yay.
Damnit, Fish! There are literally dozens of us! Dozens!
Sorry folks.

I'll be a little more nice to you all cause love and shit.
You're missed around these parts, y'know? We don't get enough Shaggiliciousness in 'ere.

Arthea

I didn't purchase it from Desura, is not the kind of game I would purchase since it's a VN. Anyway I sent a screenshot plus my serial key attached to Desura and I got a Steam key.
you could sell it to me, just an innocent suggestion... as you know, it's a VN that you don't care about (><)

chronomac

Has anyone been using Windows 10 regularly? I know it's not a final build so you're taking a chance using it, but is it relatively stable at the moment?

Maniac

Banned
No don't

OH YEAH I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I BOUGHT A FRIGGIN' MUSIC KIT FOR CS:GO LAST NIGHT IN A SLEEPY MODE

what's wrong with me

Did you do it for a good cause?

I bought the Hotline Miami one because... I wanna support Dennaton. That's also why I've bought Hotline Miami 1 for about a dozen of my friends and bought Hotline 2 for three or four friends and myself.

... Ofcourse that's also why I'm entirely broke now, but that's... That's irrelevant. :p
I laughed.
Even I haven't bought GODUS, and I was born to be god, it's just that bad. You'll gonna regret it, unless they patched out waiting... Did they?

edited: you should have bought Deity quest instead, it is awful, but you don't have to wait for anything (><)

Born to be? Mate, you already are.

LORD & SAVIOR <3
so cool to see eternity right there at number 1

the documentary preview shows obsidian being at a pretty bad spot before the kickstarter, and tbh i wouldn't really think 4m would be enough to sustain a company that big in the usa with like 40 employees, but who knows, maybe the help from paradox was enough. i can't remember if south park was before or after the kickstarter campaign.

maybe that weird ass tank game brought in a good amount of money

still have no fucking clue how in the world obsidian ended up making a world of tanks clone...
South Park came around after the Kickstarter, the money from the Kickstarter wouldn't at all have kept them afloat this long, but it kept them afloat long enough to get hold of other projects, namely South Park & some work for Wargaming and then their work on Skyforge, etc.

Glad to see them going strong though. It's so great and well deserved.

Dsyndrome

Man, somebody dock this boat for me at work so I can go home and play PoE. I still need to watch the how-to videos and don't have time for real-world nonsense.

Maniac

Banned
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-15-4704_en.htm

Interesting! No doubt some Valve representatives will be invited for a chat one of these days.

I love how they're making the lack of border-control sound like a good.. It's increased crime, especially theft, significantly in most of the affected countries. Denmark had a massive increase in break-ins.
i see you don't read lashman's posts

No one does.

Edit:

Case in point, I didn't read your reply, Lash!

Tizoc

Oceanhorn just got an update!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/339200/discussions/0/611701999515358848/
Version 3.0.41.049. Maintenance Update 1.
- Various performance improvements.
- Support for resizable windowed mode.
- Support for forcing either gamepad or mouse & keyboard control mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused corrupted save games (e.g. stuck behind a re-locked door).
- Fixed an issue with shooting arrows.
- Fixed a bug that in rare occasions did not end Shadow Mesmeroth boss battle.
- Fixed a bug that caused Neeti to block Hero's movement.
- Fixed a bug that caused VSync to fail in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that allowed activating some switches with movable objects and bombs.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases prevented from getting the Scholar achievement.
- Fixed a number of level issues and stuck points.
- Fixed an issue with mouse cursor mode.
- Fixed an issue with fullscreen resolution button.
- Fixed small localization issues.
- Changed minimun Windows version check so that Windows Vista is accepted.
- Added support for minidump crash logging.
- Fixed a bug that caused graphics settings to reset to Ultra if the game was exited during loading image.

Did you do it for a good cause?

I bought the Hotline Miami one because... I wanna support Dennaton. That's also why I've bought Hotline Miami 1 for about a dozen of my friends and bought Hotline 2 for three or four friends and myself.

Hey, me too! High five!

The kit was 50% off for me though.

Arthea

Man, somebody dock this boat for me at work so I can go home and play PoE. I still need to watch the how-to videos and don't have time for real-world nonsense.
this made me more merry than it should, I'm sitting at work and thinking about my ultimate gear in Atelier Shallie, I had exactly the same thought as you: I have no time for this bullshit (work) (><)
in before someone says that we need help

Maniac

Banned
Indeed.

(from the PoE review thread)

That... Is the best thing I've read in atleast a week. It perfectly summarises how I believe people that are fans of modern "RPGs" think.

Great read. 10/10 would sensibly chuckle again.
Hey, me too! High five!

The kit was 50% off for me though.

Cheeky cunt, I'll fokken jab ya

cyka blyat davai nahoy

But really, that's cool. I just bought it the moment I got the... Buy-offer thingie, cause I really love me some Hotline Miami music.
yeah, seriously ... no one reads my posts ... as evidenced here ... ; _ ;

Sorry.

I love you.

And stuff. And I read this post! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom