• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Did not win anything, went to bed 10 minutes before a république giveaway.
The universe does not want me to win.

RE4 is 10$ on Gamersgate. They're also having a Crusader Kings weekend.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Get hype Arthea
CBBx0ZmUIAA7NPZ.png:large

Awesome, about time :D

Where is this Picture from?

Maniac

Banned
Yeah, I think it should be Dotalike in the vein of Roguelike. Though I can see why Riot wouldn't like it :p

Even ARTS, which is what Valve likes to call Dota, is a lot more fitting. MOBA is just not specific enough, because in reality it could easily cover every single multiplayer game ever made. :p

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Nice nice. A friend reminded me this was coming in the near future last night and I think it's gonna get both of us to check out the game again (even though we both beat it).

Distance Workshop Highlight Week 2: http://m.imgur.com/gallery/xC8ng

I won't hesitate to pick this up at 10.
Definitely looks like it will be a blast for a Mumble party session.

shockdude

dex3108

I got answer from GMG Support and yes Rockstar indeed told them to put 78$ price for GTA V in South-East Europe XD Yeap R* lost their mind.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I got answer from GMG Support and yes Rockstar indeed told them to put 78$ price for GTA V in South-East Europe XD Yeap R* lost their mind.

maybe they genuinely think that south-east is the richer part of EU ;) wouldn't put it past them ;)

Uzzy

I've waited over a decade for a new infinity engine style game. I can wait another day to play Pillars of Eternity, right?

No, no I can't. Goddamn this holiday.

Lain

It works until you try to buy, then it gives fake 404 error during login.

That's why you login first, and try to buy later. I was having the same problem last week or whatever it was that they had Saw for 1.5$, adding stuff to cart first and trying to log in after, at the buy step and getting 404 errors. Fixed it by reversing the order, first I logged into the site, then I added stuff to the cart and went to buy. All this using Hola.

Teeth

Oh boy. The guy (briefly) apologized for his rude behavior after the "assuming control j/k" and was actually being helpful about the game up to the point where EviLore assumed control. Too little too late I guess.
Pillars looks cool, but I'm pretty bad at finishing lengthy RPGs. Maybe later though.

Weirdly, it seems like he added the info that kid wanted anyway.

madjoki

That's why you login first, and try to buy later. I was having the same problem last week or whatever it was that they had Saw for 1.5$, adding stuff to cart first and trying to log in after, at the buy step and getting 404 errors. Fixed it by reversing the order, first I logged into the site, then I added stuff to the cart and went to buy. All this using Hola.

For me it would always logout when switching to proxy.

milena87

Does Rockstar think that we're all desperately waiting for their game and we have nothing better to buy?

Anyway, PoE is out and I'm still stuck at work for at least another hour ç_ç

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Bought a PS4 yesterday and I already regret it :/

Welp, I kinda knew it was a bad idea anyway, joke's on me

Why the regret? I love my PS4, so I'm genuinely curious.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
question: how resource hungry is PoE? Could I play on my acer switch 11?

The min/max specs look really low.

My info could be horribly out of date, but from what I understand: this is a 2D game, like the Infinity engine games. It's got some fancy shading/lighting/particle effects (I think) but it's still ultimately a bunch of backgrounds and sprites. And I imagine you'll be able to turn off anything 'demanding', so it should run on just about anything. It's also a text heavy RPG with real-time-with-pause-combat, so even if your framerate isn't great, it should still be pretty playable.

That's my expectation anyway.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The ps4 is great, though I am a Sony fanboy.
Their studios do great things.
Once I get done with these new laptop payments, I am getting a ps4 and maybe a new Ford fiesta st.

derExperte

Bought a PS4 yesterday and I already regret it :/

Welp, I kinda knew it was a bad idea anyway, joke's on me

The worst part is that once or twice per year something really good gets released so you'll never get around selling the system.

The best part is that you now can play Peggle 2 and it's even on sale.

Zafir

But Myuria barely gets screen time in the whole game and considering that you have to deal with these 3 getting a lot of screen time is just pure no.

I still shudder every time I see those three. :(

Never again.

It's a shame too, the gameplay itself was okay, but not good enough to put up with the abysmal characters.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
With all the PoE havoc yesterday, I forgot to write up my thoughts on beating I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. I still have most of the same complaints from when I commented on Ellen's route. The voice acting is still grating and the characters are still annoying. I think the only one who wasn't annoying or grating was Gorrister, and I think his ended up as my favorite route. I can't really comment on the puzzles, because I just used a walkthrough for most of it because like before, I had no patience with these sorts of puzzles.

Other than that, I gave no shits about the story, so honestly I feel like I wasted my time with this.

FloatOn

The min/max specs look really low.

My info could be horribly out of date, but from what I understand: this is a 2D game, like the Infinity engine games. It's got some fancy shading/lighting/particle effects (I think) but it's still ultimately a bunch of backgrounds and sprites. And I imagine you'll be able to turn off anything 'demanding', so it should run on just about anything. It's also a text heavy RPG with real-time-with-pause-combat, so even if your framerate isn't great, it should still be pretty playable.

That's my expectation anyway.

Thanks for the info. I may have to buy it then. My main computer is hooked up to the TV and I think like most other games in this style the UI will be too hard to read from the couch.

With all the PoE havoc yesterday, I forgot to write up my thoughts on beating I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. I still have most of the same complaints from when I commented on Ellen's route. The voice acting is still grating and the characters are still annoying. I think the only one who wasn't annoying or grating was Gorrister, and I think his ended up as my favorite route. I can't really comment on the puzzles, because I just used a walkthrough for most of it because like before, I had no patience with these sorts of puzzles.

Other than that, I gave no shits about the story, so honestly I feel like I wasted my time with this.

sounds like you just shouldnt play old school point and clicks

not your type of game if the puzzles seem like a waste of time to you and youre just going to follow a guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom