• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Alien: Isolation's DLC is 50% off, except for The Trigger. Any of those worth getting?

Also Valkyria Chronicles is £5.09/66% off. That's an insanely great price.

madjoki

Manual Repost:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (madjoki, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Story About My Uncle -- MB-D3CF7CF7BA8ECEC6 - Taken by lindarasta. 7 entrants total.

t1427392349z1.png

they're seriously charging $15 for ancient DLC? Didn't they charge only $5 a pop for those story DLCs on the consoles when they came out?

wtf is this shit, capcom

iosefe

everybody, kindly enter for MGS, you really don't want Ironcast, you don't want it at all, what's Ironcast comparing to MGS? Just think about it! even idea is ridiculous
I have to win it, I'm legitimately poor now and I want it bad. It will work, it surely will?

edited: so it was Akiba strip, well, we get to play it, folks
and Ys 6, yay!

i regret to inform you that fantomena's video got me interested

wait for dlc sale

i'll wait for the Capcom Humble DLC Bundle, we're due for one.

and great news for Ys 6!!! I've played 1-3, have been waiting for 4 to get either cheaper on the Vita or come to steam, and 6 had the weird Konami physical release here in the states (no digital release AFAIK) that left me thinking Xseed wouldn't be able to publish it. So the only real Ys game to not be localized and released in the states now is Ys 5. Get on it , xseed!

madjoki

The update doesn't seem to have taken effect yet, since I'm still seeing the GFWL warning and no Gold Edition dlc. Still excited, I've been waiting for this update to play it.

GFWL warning is because of this: "Does not support NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision which came with the original Games for Windows - Live version."

I think. Enhanced Steam just confuses it, it's not full AI.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dragon Quest Heroes

Don't forget Final Fantasy (Type-0 HD / XV / X / X-2), Bladestorm: Nightmare, Until Dawn, Uncharted, Samurai Warriors 4, etc...

But then again, I think I'm the only crazy person on GAF that actually enjoyed my time with Knack.

Sure there's a lot of stuff on the PS4 that doesn't make sense to play on that machine if you already have a high-end PC. For myself, I actually consider the Ubisoft games console exclusive since Uplay on PC is so terrible, so your individual results and opinions may vary.

iosefe

Don't forget Final Fantasy (Type-0 HD / XV / X / X-2), Bladestorm: Nightmare, Until Dawn, Uncharted, Samurai Warriors 4, etc...

But then again, I think I'm the only crazy person on GAF that actually enjoyed my time with Knack.

Sure there's a lot of stuff on the PS4 that doesn't make sense to play on that machine if you already have a high-end PC. For myself, I actually consider the Ubisoft games console exclusive since Uplay on PC is so terrible, so your individual results and opinions may vary.

had i a PS4 i swear i would be playing the hell out of Knack.

Tizoc

I wanna give that game a try but only if I got it as a Plus freebie :p I think in short bursts it is fun from what I've gathered.

So these might not be Pillars of Eternity but Ground Zeroes is pretty okay and a lot of people on my friend's list still want it. Also Ironcast is described as "Puzzlequest meets FTL in this Steampunk Victorian era roguelite" and seems to be pretty good from all of the preview stuff I've seen about it.

Thanks for the giveaways.

derExperte

Bladestorm and Knack? PS4 owners really will play anything. :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wanna give that game a try but only if I got it as a Plus freebie :p I think in short bursts it is fun from what I've gathered.

I got my copy of Knack used from Gamefly for $12.99 and I'm... weird... about physical releases (I much prefer them) so it worked out well for me. Definitely worth that much. I guess I could understand the hate to a certain degree if I had paid anything over $30.

Bladestorm and Knack? PS4 owners really will play anything. :p

I played the shit out of the original Bladestorm. Looking forward to the new one.

Jawmuncher

That is a bit more than it costed. All together on consoles it came out to like 12.50 or something. I need somewhere to sell that DLC. I ain't going over 10 with all the stuff I have to play atm.

I got my copy of Knack used from Gamefly for $12.99 and I'm... weird... about physical releases (I much prefer them) so it worked out well for me. Definitely worth that much. I guess I could understand the hate to a certain degree if I had paid anything over $30.

that's weird, i figured that the guy who made steam and fixed Day Z on laptops would be all in on the digital front.

jshackles

Not released yet? I checked Metacritic and there are a lot of very unfavorable reviews.

Oh I stand corrected, it came out last week. It probably fell off my radar a bit since it came out the same day as Type 0. But I'm still eager to play it.

Not released yet? I checked Metacritic and there are a lot of very unfavorable reviews.

I wouldn't put much stock in the reviews.

Bladestorm on the PS3/360 has a 58 & a 63 metascore, compared to Bladestorm PS4's 59.

The game is good, too many people just write it off as "Dynasty Warriors but not really."

so the ghastly DRM is in the entire origin client and not just BFH >.>

Really?

"Origin authentication allows players to install a game on up to five different PCs every 24 hours," an EA spokesperson explained.

"Players looking to benchmark more than five hardware configurations in one 24 hour period can contact our Customer Support team who can help."

A 5 pc over 24 hours install limit isn't "ghastly."

FLD

Holy shit at that RE5 DLC price! I was planning on getting it the second it was up but man, now I don't know. What the hell were they thinking?

I guess that means the Steamworks transition is live now, though?

Alien Isolation for 75% off! That's a damn good price. Y'all need to get it.

Damn, I just bought it for 66% off a couple weeks ago. If I wasn't already halfway through it I'd be kind of annoyed. It's an amazing game, though, so it was definitely worth it. Even more at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom