• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Alright I think we can say that Brazil has many animals worthy of being the champion of their country. Well more over their cheaper prices on games because we're a bunch of tight arses that wont pay more than $5 for a vidya gaem but majestic creatures nonetheless.

milena87

I've been at work since PoE unlocked (yes, l-o-n-g day) - how is it, my friends? (please be good - my first Kickstarter!)

Looking forward to spending 3 hours in the character creation phase tomorrow, after some sleep.

In 3 hours I visited 3 different places, spoke to at least 20 different characters, recruited 2 companions and I got destroyed by a bear and a bunch of a spiders.

It's really great :D

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Alright I think we can say that Brazil has many animals worthy of being the champion of their country. Well more over their cheaper prices on games because we're a bunch of tight arses that wont pay more than $5 for a vidya gaem but majestic creatures nonetheless.

well some of us don't really have much choice, you know ;)

KainXVIII

coming soon to a Gaben near you ;)

DRAGON alert :p
header.jpg
[/URL]http://store.steampowered.com/app/334420

Wow, this is new level of shovelware

Dr Dogg

well some of us don't really have much choice, you know ;)

What will be interesting now the cross region trading boom is dead is how major sales are perceived from now on. Of course it will still be lots of posts saying 'It's cheaper in Russia you know'.

lashman

What will be interesting now the cross region trading boom is dead is how major sales are perceived from now on. Of course it will still be lots of posts saying 'It's cheaper in Russia you know'.

well, we already kinda/sorta had one major sale without trading (more or less)

oipic

In 3 hours I visited 3 different places, spoke to at least 20 different characters, recruited 2 companions and I got destroyed by a bear and a bunch of a spiders.

It's really great :D

Nice (aside from the spiders)! You have fine taste, milena, so this is great to hear from you. I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying it. :)

Just skimmed the review thread, and at this stage at least, I'm so pleased for Obsidian that they look to be on the receiving end of some critical acclaim (and more importantly, you guys like it, too). Throughout the development process it was clear that they had nothing but the best of intentions - I'm so happy for them.

milena87

Nice (aside from the spiders)! You have fine taste, milena, so this is great to hear from you. I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying it. :)

Thanks! :D

Just skimmed the review thread, and at this stage at least, I'm so pleased for Obsidian that they look to be on the receiving end of some critical acclaim (and more importantly, you guys like it, too). Throughout the development process it was clear that they had nothing but the best of intentions - I'm so happy for them.

Yep, I'm really glad for Obsidian. They deserve the success after all these years of struggling. Can't wait to see where they'll go from here!

lashman

just a quick reminder for those who might have missed it earlier:

Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round FAQ

Offline Play

Q1: The game does not start.
A1: Please try the following:

1. The game might not run when other applications are also running.
Please try closing the other applications and restarting the game.

2. The PC you are using might not meet the required spec.
Please check the error message displayed to confirm if your PC meets the required spec.
Click here for the PC spec chart.
You can change graphics settings for the game by selecting Config when starting the game.
The game might run with lower graphics settings, so please try changing the settings.

3. Perform the following changes to where the game is installed.
- Change the install directory to C: drive
- Use only letters and numbers in the file path (no spaces, punctuation characters, or special symbols)

Q2: How many people can play offline?
A2: Up to 4 players with separately connected USB game controllers can play at the same time.

Q3: How can I change resolution and sound settings?
A3: When launching the game, select Config to start the configuration tool.

Q4: I can't customize the keyboard control layout.
A4: The game currently does not support keyboard control customization.

Q5: How many save data files can be created?
A5: One save data file for each Steam account.
When you log into Steam with a different account, different save data will be created.

Q6: Where is save data stored?
A6: Save data is created in the following directory: My Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR

Q7: Can I use save data created by someone else?
A7: You can use copied save data as long as you use the same Steam account and same game version. You cannot use save data created by a different Steam account.

Q8: The game runs slowly.
A8: Changing the graphics settings might help.

(How to change the settings)
1. Select "Config" when the game starts to open the settings menu.
2. Set the various options as follows:
Resolution: 1024x768
Shadows: Off
Screen: Window Mode
Antialiasing: Off
3. Save the settings and restart the game.

Q9: Fullscreen mode displays strangely.
A9: Changing the display settings of your PC might help.
In the graphics settings of your OS, change the screen resolution to the same as the game's resolution.

For Windows Vista®
[Control Panel]→[Customize Desktop]→[User Settings]→[Display Settings]

For Windows® 7
[Control Panel] →[Display] → [Adjust screen resolution]

For Windows® 8,8.1
[Settings]→[Change PC settings]→[Display]

If the screen looks stretched vertically or horizontally or the edges of the screen display nothing but black, please make sure your OS and monitor settings are set correctly.

Other

Q1: Can I play against others online?
A1: Currently the game only supports offline play. Online gameplay is planned to be added at a later date. Details will be announced on the website when they are available. [so ... no longer 3 months then?]

Q2: Does the game support achievements?
A2: The game does not support achievements.

Q3: Does the game support Steam Cloud?
A3: The game does not support Steam Cloud.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is like a manual to creating the greatest shitport.

This ain't Saint Row 1 and 2 PC ports tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
or Dead Island which simply wont boot on my PC and give me a black screen with audio. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
GTAV just surpassed PoE on the top sellers list.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Man I would love to buy PoE right now as I loved the Baldur's Gate games, but I just have no time for more games right now. I'm playing Cities Skylines when I can, I've got dailys in Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone that I keep missing, I've not logged into Elite Dangerous in over a week now, it goes on and on. My backlog is just overwhelming, and I see myself passing on great games this year (GTAV and PoE included) simply because I own games that I've not even installed once yet.

So yeah, my bad, sorry, lol!

coming soon to a Gaben near you ;)

I urge you guys not to sleep on this one. For fans of FTL, with a focus on resource-starved exploration. The artwork has been redone for this version but was gorgeous in the original. The music and sound match the aesthetic to the slow-building knowledge of your imminent death.

Great replay value, too, as you try to gather as much of the language to figure out just what the hell is going on.

The devs have said their next game is going to be a dystopian future/cyberpunk/sci-fi where you play a CEO-type in a House of Cards- and Homeland-inspired political espionage plot. Stoked for that, too.

Kaleinc

Banned
This ain't Saint Row 1 and 2 PC ports tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
or Dead Island which simply wont boot on my PC and give me a black screen with audio. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The only issue I had with SR2 was terrible performance, none with Dead Island.
No keyboard customization renders DOA unplayable for me and i7 requirement is just priceless.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The only issue I had with SR2 was terrible performance, none with Dead Island.
No keyboard customization renders DOA unplayable for me and i7 requirement is just priceless.

Who plays fighting games with keyboards tho?
jayzyikes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom