• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

I have Bloodborne. I'll probably start playing it tomorrow (the patch is downloading at the moment and it won't be done by the time I leave).

I don't know why but i really want to play Bloodborne even though i don't like Souls games XD Maybe i will persuade somebody to get me PS4 for my B-Day XD I usually buy one tech item per year (last year was my GTX 760 and i got Nexus 5 from relatives later). :D

Ozium

I still long for a PC port of Fable 2.

who doesn't? the best one in the series

peter-molyneux-awkward.gif

AHA-Lambda

It Is sad to see console gamers this generation. They are waiting for months for good games and then they got delayed. And PC is getting something good and interesting almost every month. March was amazing for PC, Cities, Hotline, Ori, PoE.

I really want to buy PS4 but i have hard time justifying that purchase right now.

But there's Bloodborne, and... ...well, um...eh....pffft...that new Souls gam--oh that's Bloodborne :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I feel very strongly about The Movies. It just might be number one on my list of games I want to have on Steam. Add Steam Workshop support and that game would live forever.

I made a thread last year imploring MS to re-release the game, but sadly nothing happened.

Tizoc

Remind me how to uninstall DLC from my Steam games? I want to get rid of the dev. commentary from Pillars of Eternity =x

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Remind me how to uninstall DLC from my Steam games? I want to get rid of the dev. commentary from Pillars of Eternity =x

umm ... you don't have to delete the DLC ... you can disable the commentary in options, I think

but yeah - if you want to delete a DLC you just have to uncheck it on the DLC list

Edit: yeah, what Jase said

Ozium

wat?

is there something I'm missing?

the commentary is off by default and you can turn it on/off in the options in the game.

what's the DLC commentary?

Lain

well psycho-pass was pretty great. the second half of the season is a lot less morbid which i really appreciated and i really loved the characters' arcs and how they related with the themes of the show. i wish i remembered who recommended me this series to thank them

also i kinda feel like i don't want to watch the second season, i dunno if i'm gonna watch it

Akane is great in the second season. More mature and a confident inspector.

fantomena

Been playing Dying Light a bit. Im so glad that I didn't pay more than 15$ for it. The game is big and has lots of stuff and all, but it's pretty boring.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Pretty sweet grabbing that Pillars backer achievement. Kinda shitty to have one (like that AOE2 pre-order one), but since I was a backer I don't mind muahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom