• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

RE6. Jake's campaign. Worst so far.
Not enough close combat scenarios to highlight his melee skills, instead you get hard-to-see fetch quests in areas filled with snipers and flying enemies. It took me as much time to find the cabin as it did the data sticks, and I'd found it once before during the search. I conserved my ammo, used up all of my health, only to die multiple times in the ensuing avalanche chase. What's the point of having health at all, when 99% of your deaths come from shit like this?

And the stealth section after... there's part where you have to detonate a remote bomb on one side of the room to distract a BOW, so that Sherry can go pick up a card key. I detonate a second one to get the BOW away from the door we're supposed to enter, me and Sherry are front of it, I press B.... and Sherry runs to the opposite side of the room where the BOW is to die.

Nice, but are you still you or warren got you?

0d42716eb762539d43bcca01fc4fa97f_thumb.gif
Ha. Ha. No, dear acquaintance, it is still your usual friend freshVeggie talking here on the NeoGAF videogame forums.

As a longtime known acquaintance of you, I would like to formally inform you of a proposal of another trustworthy person I happen to know. He has shown interest in some of your Steam Community Items but has encountered technical difficulties on the Steam Web Platform.

Please add him through his Steam Community Profile http://steamcommunilitity.com/profiles/7656119164865324332435612

Have a good day, dear Sir or Madam.

Jawmuncher

Not enough close combat scenarios to highlight his melee skills, instead you get hard-to-see fetch quests in areas filled with snipers and flying enemies. It took me as much time to find the cabin as it did the data sticks, and I'd found it once before during the search. I conserved my ammo, used up all of my health, only to die multiple times in the ensuing avalanche chase. What's the point of having health at all, when 99% of your deaths come from shit like this?

And the stealth section after... there's part where you have to detonate a remote bomb on one side of the room to distract a BOW, so that Sherry can go pick up a card key. I detonate a second one to get the BOW away from the door we're supposed to enter, me and Sherry are front of it, I press B.... and Sherry runs to the opposite side of the room where the BOW is to die.
That entire chapter is by far the worst part of the game. I won't even back it up because of how shit it is. Should have been cut.

rtcn63

Ozzie having a second personality splintered from the original make sense. One to play PoE, another for GODUS. And possibly a third to harass SteamGaffers and get heroine money.

Lol my bro and I play RE6 from time to time and we did Jake's story first specifically cause it looks like the worst one. We're doing our 2nd story right now, Leon's, a lot more entertaining than Jakes.

Knurek

Quake IV is discounted down to 8.75 PLN (about €2.5) on muve.pl. Polish IP required.

Lowest price ever, according to Enhanced Steam.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
sup

y'all get any invites lately?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, I block all lv 0 private profiles that add me, but I thought this Warren may be some kind of joke

Dr Dogg

Vengeance is mine!
I don't know if it was having 2 other party members or my fancy hat but that bear and it's kid went down like chumps. Kind of makes up for my earlier faux pas by wandering in here despite what the sketchy dude at the roadside said and getting wrecked.

Turfster

Just finished Murdered: Soul Suspect. I enjoyed it, although the game's stealth sections were absolute garbage.

It's obviously the "BUBUBUBUBUT GAMEPLEEE" addition because some producer thought people wouldn't play a game that was purely walking around and discovering things =p

MacGameStore has Borderlands 2 Complete 83% off
They're also having a Civilization Weekend

rtcn63

I watched the DR: Watchtower thing. Wasn't bad, though it helps that I'm familiar with the series. Better than your average Netflix horror and the protagonists, although paper thin, weren't unlikeable.

Now I'm re-watching RE: Degeneration. What happened to Claire between this and Rev2? She didn't age well at all compared to the other characters. Maybe hard drugs to deal with the pain of her past, I mean that chipper-ness she outwardly portrays has to be a mask.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
It's obviously the "BUBUBUBUBUT GAMEPLEEE" addition because some producer thought people wouldn't play a game that was purely walking around and discovering thing =p

... and that's probably why you can turn it off with just one simple ini edit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom