• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some screenshots from Half-Life 2: Update.

hroszh.png

pqshnf.png

mrcnkz.png

ulrdgw.png

lsarib.png

eucoqz.png

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Prison Architect Alpha 31

The first two minutes of this are hilarious. And then they start talking about gameplay mechanics, like what the newly added Lawyer brings to the game. What does he add? Smaller prison cells and death row.

I vaguely remember buying this via a Humble Bundle. I should maybe play it one day.

Now that I can see PoE achievements properly, 100% seems like a daunting prospect, especially since I have like, every other Infinity Engine game to play as well before I die

Backlogger

Not Steam related but picked up Destiny on PS4 today for cheap after some gift cards. Really liked what I played so far and the premise but I can see why people were disappointed after the hype.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Not Steam related but picked up Destiny on PS4 today for cheap after some gift cards. Really liked what I played so far and the premise but I can see why people were disappointed after the hype.

Also not Steam related, but Theatrhythm Dragon Quest is super legit. It's like they took Curtain Call which was already great and made it even better. A really nice experience for Dragon Quest and rhythm fans alike.

Damn, I just about meet the minimum requirements for Witcha 3. Still gonna pre-order though. It'll be my thinspiration for selling all my wordly possessions to fund a new rig.

Opened the strat guide up and it seems a bit disappointing. No details at all for the achievements other than a simple description and the walkthrough for the missions don't really have fight details and are written only for normal mode it seems as the mission I looked back on mentioned four people where there were 7 for me. No Path of the damned details....at all. The area maps are pretty though.

Edit: Oops, this isn't the PoE thread.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Opened the strat guide up and it seems a bit disappointing. No details at all for the achievements other than a simple description and the walkthrough for the missions don't really have fight details and are written only for normal mode it seems as the mission I looked back on mentioned four people where there were 7 for me. No Path of the damned details....at all. The area maps are pretty though.

Edit: Oops, this isn't the PoE thread.

It can be!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm currently on medication and have a rather awful time trying to think straight and find information on my own, so if anyone can make it easy on me.

Region restrictions for Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Oh good, so it's not just my addled mind keeping me from getting clear information. Thank you.

JaseC

I'm currently on medication and have a rather awful time trying to think straight and find information on my own, so if anyone can make it easy on me.

Region restrictions for Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain?

There hasn't been any movement on that front since the subs appeared in the registry a year ago. Maybe they'll remain as-is and Konami won't give the middle finger to Asia this time around, but probably not.

JaseC

Rumors are (well, not rumors, since it's stated on the official MGSV page from Konami, lol) the game will be 70€ on PC, all of use hope something like 20€ less as base price.

20 would make sense if it released a year later, but at present there's no reason to believe it won't be releasing alongside the console versions or thereabouts, in which case full price is entirely reasonable, taking into considering the fact that the $10 "console tax" is almost universally applied to PC releases these days.

Edit: To be clear, I'm not saying €70 is reasonable. It's not.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
20 would make sense if it released a year later, but at present there's no reason to believe it won't be releasing alongside the console versions or thereabouts, in which case full price is entirely reasonable, taking into considering the fact that the $10 "console tax" is almost universally applied to PC releases these days.

... because of reasons

JaseC

... because of reasons

Because of complacency, but it should be expected that most aren't going to take offence to a price hike of $10 on something they're anticipating. "This is bullshit! But I'm still going to be there day one."

lashman

Because of complacency, but it should be expected that most aren't going to take offence to a price hike of $10 on something they're anticipating. "This is bullshit! But I'm still going to be there day one."

except when 70€ is almost 1/6th of the national average monthly wage ;)

not that they care about it all that much, though ... like Rockstar selling GTA V for $78 in most of Eastern Europe (sans Russia, of course) on GMG etc.

Really enjoying Pillars of Eternity but the way I created my monk has made it so that I'm locked out of 90% of the special dialogue options which is upsetting to me as I've always loaded Charisma/int up in similar games. I can be a thug with all my might though!

lashman

€70 isn't going to translate to a near-identical price everywhere. Not even Konami is that stupid. ;)

well I'm pretty sure it'll be 70€ in EU2 .... and 70€ just happens to be 1/6th of the national average monthly wage here ;)

JaseC

well I'm pretty sure it'll be 70€ in EU2 .... and 70€ just happens to be 1/6th of the national average monthly wage here ;)

Ah, it does seem as though Konami is fond of universal Euro pricing. Save them, Kojima! Oh, wait.

lashman

Ah, it does seem as though Konami is fond of universal Euro pricing. Save them, Kojima! Oh, wait.

to be fair, though - there are only like 4 or 5 games that actually have different pricing for EU2 ... The Talos Principle comes to mind ....

and then there's Rad Bats which is 0.99€ in EU1 ... and 4.99€ in EU2 ;)

dex3108

It Is sad to see console gamers this generation. They are waiting for months for good games and then they got delayed. And PC is getting something good and interesting almost every month. March was amazing for PC, Cities, Hotline, Ori, PoE.

I really want to buy PS4 but i have hard time justifying that purchase right now.

JaseC

It Is sad to see console gamers this generation. They are waiting for months for good games and then they got delayed. And PC is getting something good and interesting almost every month. March was amazing for PC, Cities, Hotline, Ori, PoE.

I really want to buy PS4 but i have hard time justifying that purchase right now.

I don't know what my next PS4 purchase will be. I would have guessed Uncharted but I doubt that'll hold true now that it's been delayed.

Tizoc

So apparently Darksiders 1's cutscenes don't play on my laptop, because of the video codecs installed, I gotta manually edit a file so that a certain codec does not run so that the game's cutscenes load fine. Weird...

dex3108

I don't know what my next PS4 purchase will be. I would have guessed Uncharted but I doubt that'll hold true now that it's been delayed.

There are some indie games but there is big chance you can play it on PC too, and there is Bloodborne. But i won't dump 450 euros to play one game and then out PS4 in the box so i can save it from dust :D For now this generation was really bad for console owners and PC platform is getting better and batter.

JaseC

There are some indie games but there is big chance you can play it on PC too, and there is Bloodborne. But i won't dump 450 euros to play one game and then out PS4 in the box so i can save it from dust :D For now this generation was really bad for console owners and PC platform is getting better and batter.

I have Bloodborne. I'll probably start playing it tomorrow (the patch is downloading at the moment and it won't be done by the time I leave).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom