• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Fuzzi is amazing, wonder where he is, haven't seen him in a while, hope he wasn't banned like frosty.

he's not ... I guess he's just uber-busy with his university work or something ... he wasn't even online on steam since like January

Anteater

HL2 aged pretty well, might play through the update ver, I think it still looks pretty good, been a while since I played through the game.

Seanspeed

Banned
So, I've never played a game like GTA on PC before.

I'm keen on using keyboard/mouse for the main controls, but I don't feel it will be ideal for the driving. Is it possible to have a 360 controller(or whatever) plugged in so I can alternate between them on the fly?

Sarcasm

So, I've never played a game like GTA on PC before.

I'm keen on using keyboard/mouse for the main controls, but I don't feel it will be ideal for the driving. Is it possible to have a 360 controller(or whatever) plugged in so I can alternate between them on the fly?

You could in gta4. Kbm works at same time as controller. I would assume same in 5.

It is how I played. Kbm for walking and shooting, controller for driving.

Someone named Warren with a level 3 private profile sent me a friend request, should I be afraid?

We all are playing PoE, come join the club ;)
I will, when I finish Shadow Warrior, it just won't end >_<
Also I'm thinking maybe to wait and see if they patch some bugs and stuff before starting :p

Copons

Well this is creepy.

371Gfub.png

Someone named Warren with a level 3 private profile sent me a friend request, should I be afraid?

I am!

Maniac

Banned
Only a pathological liar could bugger up a fist-bump.

I concur.
Been playing Dying Light a bit. Im so glad that I didn't pay more than 15$ for it. The game is big and has lots of stuff and all, but it's pretty boring.

Yeah... I'm not surprised to hear such an opinion from someone with terrible taste in games. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
Well this is creepy.

371Gfub.png

I am!

You should be
( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
Pretty sweet grabbing that Pillars backer achievement. Kinda shitty to have one (like that AOE2 pre-order one), but since I was a backer I don't mind muahaha.

I know, right!?

And I'm not even a backer, my backer mate gave me a copy and I got the achievement... I'm not complaining, mind. I was broke when it was kickstarted cause I'd just backed Wasteland 2, Torment and a few others.

... Including Godus -_-

Maniac

Banned
OH GOD HE'S ADDED ME ASWELL

THIS IS FUCKING SCARY GUYS T_T

I'm... I'm fuckin doin it bois, I'm fokken adding him!
in the butt ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
Pale Elf Cipher. Felt confident about my choice until I learned about the basic mechanic behind the class. I guess a ranger isn't the best choice when playing that class, huh? I'd almost like to start over but really don't want to.

At this point I wish I could re-roll my character completely. One re-roll would be lovely, wouldn't it?...

- I'm something like 16 hours into this playthrough so it's a bit too darn late for me to turn back. I'm not enjoying the Cipher very much and I wished I'd gone for the druid or barbarian ;_;

Sendou

At this point I wish I could re-roll my character completely. One re-roll would be lovely, wouldn't it?...

- I'm something like 16 hours into this playthrough so it's a bit too darn late for me to turn back. I'm not enjoying the Cipher very much and I wished I'd gone for the druid or barbarian ;_;

Thinking about restarting the game with monk myself.

Is this Warren thing a Life is Strange inside joke/spoiler?

Its a pillars of eternity giveaway - life is strange - inside joke

ModBot said:
Instructions for arts&crafts:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (arts&crafts, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Blackbay Asylum -- MB-76458795C26D7B28 - Taken by 7Sins
But To Paint a Universe -- MB-50C5C8F6D6DD1BFA - Taken by rainking187
Shelter -- MB-15C5DF56F5FFAA43 - Taken by Anteater
Darkend -- MB-9BD0DB1C4B4B237D - Taken by ussjtrunks
Z -- MB-6CAF84B617DAA181 - Taken by Saty
Fabula Mortis -- MB-D4005AF7C6B6D59C - Taken by Backlogger
Fist of Jesus -- MB-8EEBEB9B37B6D202 - Taken by billmcdougal
Volt -- MB-F7FB217B8EE99A49 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Gunspell -- MB-92EA0ED06D181ECE - Taken by xGreg
Vanguard Princess -- MB-528F23566C1D3E4F
Banzai Pecan -- MB-61E191141BE24156 - Taken by Chreznor
Majestic Nights -- MB-6C14ECA248B53669 - Taken by Catshade
Soul Gambler -- MB-8CDDEC66634999E3 - Taken by Annubis
Snowcat Simulator -- MB-1629E616AA655755 - Taken by NingenJanai

ViviOggi

Btw is this Warren fella some kind of LIS spoiler? Because if he is, then fuck everything. :'(
He's a major toolcharacter since ep1, unless he's gonna start sending you spoilers on Steam you're completely fine. He's become an in-joke around here cause his name was the answer to Sendou's first PoE trivia giveaway.

That being said go play the goddamn game already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom