• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
I've got $19 in Steam bucks on my account.

Problem is, I'm in the UK and all the prices for me are in £. I've tried using my $19 but it wont let me and says I cant use it because the currency doesn't match. Is there really no way to have Steam convert it? Not sure what to do here.

Vengeance is mine!

I don't know if it was having 2 other party members or my fancy hat but that bear and it's kid went down like chumps. Kind of makes up for my earlier faux pas by wandering in here despite what the sketchy dude at the roadside said and getting wrecked.

I actually soloed him as a wizard. Spoiler to find out how!

Slicken and Scroll of Tanglefoot to keep him occupied, then two Scrolls of Fan of Flames. I made the scrolls myself using items I had found up to that point.

Vengeance is mine!

I don't know if it was having 2 other party members or my fancy hat but that bear and it's kid went down like chumps. Kind of makes up for my earlier faux pas by wandering in here despite what the sketchy dude at the roadside said and getting wrecked.

I didn't have a problem kilking the bear solo because
I'm a noob playing on easy

zkylon

zkylewd
It's obviously the "BUBUBUBUBUT GAMEPLEEE" addition because some producer thought people wouldn't play a game that was purely walking around and discovering thing =p
i mean to be fair murdered soul suspect fails miserably at delivering walking around and discovering things too

like i get that collectibles are supposed to represent gathering clues and shit but it's so lazily done there's nothing fun about it, it's just tedium

so they were like "let's add some gameplay to this shit" and made it even worse but can't blame them for trying

Messiah

Finally back on my home PC so it's time to dive into Steam OT again. Feels good to be back.

Now I just have to wait until I find time to get into Pillars of Eternity. I am so glad it apparently turned out to be the great game I was expecting from Obsidian.

Has MrOrange returned yet?

Tizoc

Shout out to all my GAF homies working during the weekend or in a night shift. Min starts in a few hours....

Got Apatheon yesterday but with this night shift I may not be in the mood for playing anything outside maybe clearing my PnC games backlog.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
gTcuO.png

I see.

dex3108

I watched again Toby Spider-Man trilogy and man it is way way better than Amazing Spidey. Now i really want Batman Arkham level Spidey game :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
gPIxGCz.png

Help? It was working fine, then I re-installed in and ever since it's giving me that message even after installing it again (and again and again).

What do?

Do you have a firewall or virus scanner with real-time protection enabled?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, it's weird since that was active the first time I played it.
I should be fine if i re-enable it after launch right?

Well, I don't know if it'll trip up Steam again in the future, but you won't be booted out of the game or whatever.

Shantom

that doesnt look like a legit reseller
I was trying to find some info on this earlier. They're partnered with Rice Digital, who are legit and Funstock themselves seem to be legit, with a shop in Doncaster. There's also this press release posted on Gamasutra:

The launch of FunStock Digital sees the creation of a number of key partnerships with major Publishers and Distributors to deliver an extensive catalogue of games and applications over a safe and secure platform. To support this new venture, FunStock have also brought on board industry veteran, Mark Garrett. Having held key roles within Gamestation and most recently Dixons retail PLC, Mark joins as Commercial Director.

However I haven't seen any publisher name check them as a proper source of keys, so I didn't bother posting their deals here.

Those playing Resident Evil 5 Steamworks, is it possible to:

Change FOV
Use Borderless Gaming or similar tools
Get rid of the awful green filter
Expect a co-op patch or mod

I know Sectus was messing around with multiplayer and got things sort of working, but I'm not certain on the progress of his work. I know there were trainers or something for FOV and the filter, but I'm sure they're broken now.

Turfster

However I haven't seen any publisher name check them as a proper source of keys, so I didn't bother posting their deals here.

Funstock Digital are a Nexway affiliate and on Rebellion's official Sniper Elite V3 reseller list, so yes, they're legit.
I didn't list the SEGA ones because hell SEGA games are discounted fucking everywhere this weekend =p

fantomena

Finished Dying Light.

What a piece of shit ending. Game almost bored me to death.

At least I know Dying Light won't end up on my GOTY list.

Turfster

Nuuvem has WB combos:
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited & Unmasked for 8R$
  • Guardians of Middle Earth, LEGO Hobbit, LEGO Lord of the Rings, War in the North, Shadow of Mordor 60R$

Fuck it.
Got tired of waiting for Capcom/MS to offer up save-transfers for RE5.

So I started a fresh save.
It's such a good game that I don't mind starting over.

Popstar

A spare.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-919413E36612C868 - Taken by tioslash. 3 entrants total.
t1427570078z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom