• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Could anyone tell me why the RE5 store description contains this, but my own game isn't updated yet and still contains GFWL?

This game is a port of the Games for Windows - Live version that was released in 2009. If you buy the Untold Stories Bundle here on Steam, it will be the same as upgrading to Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21690/

Didn't someone point out the day and time of this physics presentation as a satire, even labelling it as such, and people just ran with it in a serious fashion?

This was the thread on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2x8no6/valve_at_gdc_on_33_at_300pm/. Originally it had "Satire" instead of "Discussion". As you said, the TC just put it up because they found that fact it funny (A Valve session at 3/3 3pm), and when I saw that thread people there didn't treat it seriously. I posted it here, and Dr Dogg thought it was serious, but I pointed out the "Satire" label.

On the way something went wrong....

derExperte

Not that it matters these days, but it looks like Valve has changed the default USD -> RUB conversion rate as all very recent $15 releases are 549 RUB (only ~40% cheaper).

I'm seeing many new releases with old, lower RUB prices. Only Shiftlings and White Night are 549, could be a coincidence.

Salsa

for some reason I thought The Evil Within regular price was $30 already so I was all aww yeah good discount but nope

Still hoping for at least Source 2 official reveal with lots of info.

Don't bet on it as there's no other Valve session where that would fit. And as far as press announcements go Valve's hands will be full with Steam Machines and SteamVR. Lots to cover already. However in the Vulkan slides there's a pic of Dota 2 in Valve's new Vulkan debugger. Since I doubt they would go as far as put in Vulkan support for Source 1, it's the S2 version of it. So, maybe at their Thursday talk they mention S2.

Kiru

Free Game on Origin
1009340_LB_231x326_en_US_%5E_2014-03-31-10-17-33_8c37dceb5e34345ee9da83804b7d3bda837e6d00.jpg

https://www.origin.com/store/buy/syndicate-plus-origin/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
RE5 sounds like it's going to go GFWL-less today, more excited for this than I should be.

Evil Within is on sale because its first DLC campaign, Evil Within: The Assignment, comes out in a week.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode II releases tonight at 9 PM PST / 12 AM EST.

White Night just came out today as well.

Oh my, horror love.

An-Det

Awesome, I wasn't expecting the steam version of RE5 to release for a few more weeks. I've been waiting to finally play it, though would prefer to co-op through it like with 6. Hopefully we start getting hints at the Dead Rising ports soon, now that this is nearly done.

madjoki

Probably on sale as it seems they're just about to patch out GFWL and add the DLC of RE5 to Steam, Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape.

https://www.facebook.com/Steam/posts/10152763682162339

Save 66% on Resident Evil™ 5/ Biohazard 5® during this week's Midweek Madness*!

For the first time ever, play a Steamworks version of Resident Evil 5! Additionally, the Untold Stories DLC is now available for the first time on PC. Get the Gold Edition of the game, including the Untold Stories DLC, for 33% off.

*Offer ends Friday at 10am Pacific Time

Someone forgot to flip the switch?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
New sub? Or updating existing like DaS?

New sub, two in fact, created 20 minutes ago, also the official Steam Release Facebook bot just posted that the GFWL-less version and new DLC 'Is out now!" and the RE5 steam store page have update the description to reflect the GFWL-less version and new DLC.

It's not out yet, but it seems it's just about to be.

Grief.exe

A PC release of the Gold Edition popped up in some country's classification database recently, but the DLC is all but assuredly not going to be given to current owners since it was never released on the PC.

Other than the increased sales, would be a cheap way to help finance the work done as well. Can follow Capcom's logic to the rational conclusion anyways.

I wish they would learn to create separate Depots for their regional naming though...

hTEHUh7.png

A few spares for the new thread.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (darkchewie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Chaos Domain -- MB-7833864B47FAEB66
Ultionus -- MB-88AEE67569E9B898 - Taken by SSPssp
RIP Trilogy -- MB-43D26E583D0C1A53 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.

t1425418812z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
lately i've been getting weird visual artifacts when playing games, i'm afraid my graphics card might be dying

fuck

chicken

legit makes me wanna play payday 2 again
it's not that bad anymore if you don't mind being cursed at in russian all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom