• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Email from GMG

"Hi AHA-Lambda, get Battleborn for 25% off with this voucher!"

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Zeeman

Decided to try out Oceanhorn. Only played 20 minutes so far, but man, I can tell that the fixed viewpoint is going to annoy the hell out of me. It's not a true 3D Zelda clone without camera control.

Lately sadly not much in the mood to play. Discovery queue turned out to be a relaxing, easy activity of the - still nice - mind-numbing sort. 4000 milestone reached, yay.

I also started idling for cards again. Thanks jshackles. Idlemaster still trucking along nicely.

89Wcxrj.png

Just checked Underrail's page and noticed an error (?). It was free on GOG for a short time?

Lately sadly not much in the mood to play. Discovery queue turned out to be a relaxing, easy activity of the - still nice - mind-numbing sort. 4000 milestone reached, yay.

I also started idling for cards again. Thanks jshackles. Idlemaster still trucking along nicely.

89Wcxrj.png

Just checked Underrail's page and noticed an error (?). It was free on GOG for a short time?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't available on GOG in november.

Nabs

Got my free Dark Souls code from the Golden Joystick. Well, coupon. I don't really plan on using it. I'll find someone to give it to.

MUnited83

For you.
Man, I really gotta go into game development. I keep having great concepts for VR games coming to my head and i'd love to make them true ;_;

I take bad life decisions...

The story in Diablo 3's first 4 acts are pretty terri-bad but mechanically the base game has been pretty fun and rewarding to play since the loot 2.0 patch they released efore Reaper of Souls came out. RoS is also pretty amazing.

It's a much better game today than it was at release.

Red Hood

Banned

89Wcxrj.png

It's an error, ITAD also says that Axiom Verge was free at some point on Humble Store, which I highly doubt.

tmarg

That just makes the viewpoint even more frustrating to me. There should be no situation in a 2D game where something is obscured because of the camera.

For what it's worth, I didn't get into it either. It feels bad. Maybe the puzzles are amazing, but it feels like I'm controlling Link wading through two foot deep mud.

Is there not an OT for Subnautica? I just bought it and thought of just reading people on GAF's experiences and tips. Is it because it's in EA or because it's perceived as a MC clone with a single gimmick?

I guess its similar to the Sega Megadrive Games on Steam, where they just downloaded the roms from some website and released it on Steam like that.

GaussTek

Likewise.
Whats the context behind it?

Same here, I don't get it...

Edit. Ahh I see, it has to do with "poor" treatment of old games. To be honest, Nintendo is the only few ones that actually treats their old games fine, at least their emus are pretty accurate. I don't know what they expected. Also, how do they exactly know that they didn't have the software stored already or that they dumped it by themselves? (unless I'm missing something here, ofc). So, still don't quite get it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom