• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Very basic click around to avoid the cone of sights of guards, with occasional puzzles, think The Marvellous Miss Take but in a dystopian base. I dropped after episode 2, neither gameplay nor story was grabbing me.

The Marvellous Miss Take at least made it more interesting as you progressed through halls in the house, though, with the additional obstacles. Do they even bother with that in Republique? I think my only issue ever with The Marvellous Miss Take was the POV, actually.

I ended up getting an authorisation error, order cancelled :( Don't suppose someone could hook me up with a code? I'll Paypal $10.

Thanks r3n4ud!

Last time there was a good price mistake on Steam though

giphy.gif

The Marvellous Miss Take at least made it more interesting as you progressed through halls in the house, though, with the additional obstacles. Do they even bother with that in Republique? I think my only issue ever with The Marvellous Miss Take was the POV, actually.
There are more guards with different patrol patterns, and/or immune to a specific takedown gadget, and security cams and whatnot.

Dr.Acula

Banned
The last full-price AAA games I've played are GTAV, Witcher 3, and now The Division. As I've always looked for sales and discounts, I've gotten them on RockStar's service, GOG, and UPlay.

I think the last game of that kind I got on Steam was Dying Light.

Too many clients!

pahamrick

The last full-price AAA games I've played are GTAV, Witcher 3, and now The Division. As I've always looked for sales and discounts, I've gotten them on RockStar's service, GOG, and UPlay.

I think the last game of that kind I got on Steam was Dying Light.

Too many clients!

I've given up resisting against the multiple client issue.

7O9HOUT.png

Salsa

I enter UPLAY dot com

it takes me to CLUB UBI

I download UPLAY PC

it installs as UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER

some great brand people behind this

oipic

Open your eyes sheeple it's all a plot to lure us to uPlay.

Every man's loyalty to Steam has a price - for 1 cent the Uplay temptress could lead me astray with little resistance, but those hitching up their skirts in the B/S/T thread and willing me onward for $25 will not have their wicked way with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom