• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Deimos

tumblr_mgqxkvolsI1s2hkwqo1_250.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
amazing

i can't believe it's gonna be here in a couple weeks

a real pity it's not on nuuvem, the price on gmg gonna hurt a bunch

Adnor

Banned
Ugh this week has been ass. Fucking hate anxiety.

Just wanted to say that I love you all, guys, even when RL is shit you guys are cool <3

oipic

Ugh this week has been ass. Fucking hate anxiety.

Just wanted to say that I love you all, guys, even when RL is shit you guys are cool <3

I plead guilty to initially reading 'RL' as Rocket League as well. We see what we want to see, I guess.

As someone who has also had a shite week with anxiety, hang in there, Adnor - it might have been debilitating this week, but in the cycle of things, it'll hopefully turn around and give you a break very soon.

zkylon

zkylewd
The Division would have been worth it at $0.01. And I missed out, lol.

I'm having a lot of fun watching the BvS topic in OT devolve into hysterics.

Salsa

- launch Division

- long ass cutscene, can't skip

- ERROR DELTA 2000098 Division servers arent available right now, try again later

- Hit enter

- cutscene starts again, can't skip

- same error message

GG

Xanathus

- launch Division

- ERROR DELTA 2000098 Division servers arent available right now, try again later

- Hit enter

- same error message

GG
It's up for me. Also you can skip cutscenes by holding 'f' but I'm not sure if that works if it's the first time seeing the cutscene.

- launch Division

- Hit enter

- same error message

GG

giphy.gif

I started downloading then realised it's Uplay not steam so I would have burned 1/3 of my monthly quota, will wait to offpeak time tonight!

Momentary

Banned
Wow man.... Using Uplay to download The Division and navigating throw the client is a joy compared to Windows 10/XBox app when I needed to download Gears of War.

Windows 10 and XBox Live are atrocious. What a clunky, convoluted experience.

kagamin

Wow man.... Using Uplay to download The Division and navigating throw the client is a joy compared to Windows 10/XBox app when I needed to download Gears of War.

"Are you satisfied with your Uplay experience?" - Ubisoft

Knurek

I wonder how many game publishers get lured into the honeypot this time?
Some of them might have already forgot the cost incurred while making GfWL->Steamworks patches. Some didn't care for making the patches in the first place.

I wonder how many game publishers get lured into the honeypot this time?
Some of them might have already forgot the cost incurred while making GfWL->Steamworks patches. Some didn't care for making the patches in the first place.

Sounds like the Windows 10 store is right up Koei-Tecmo's alley.

What other games have accidentally been $0.01 to $1 on Newegg in the past? I've only started PC gaming this year.

Farcry Primal and Ashes and Singularity last week, Dirt Rally a while back and there were others I can't remember off the top of my head.

They are not selling the games, they are selling the loyalty codes you get when you buy an AMD or Nvidia graphics card and just selling them without the need for a card purchase. You then use that code at the manufacturers website to get the game. It seems to happen an awful lot with Newegg so I'm not sure if they are just doing it for marketing purposes or their commerce system is so inept that it keeps allowing the purchase without a card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom