• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Oh god why do I have 2 Origin accounts

and why is my dead space 3 and red alert redeemed on this other one?

what the fuck

tumblr_mjd04ibdur1r2s8gs7a.gif

my MS email account #1 is making me update my security info by sending a code to my MS email account #2 before I can use it again, how deep will this go!?

so I've updated my MS email #1's security info and when I logged into my MS email #2 that it sent the code to, I got a pop up that says "was that you who just replaced the security info in your email account #1?", I'm like yes, now I have to send a code to my email account #3 to confirm I'm actually me that logged onto email account #1 and #2

now I can't remember why I was trying to log into my first email in the first place, fuck

Salsa

Division launched

actually runs and looks great at a really steady 60

card sounds like a jet engine

played for 15 minutes then this

qVZTxHc.png

oh boy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alright, its my birthday, whoopedy do and all that

wheres my gifts at? I see no gifts. Bastards, I dont need you anyway!

Happy birthday rhaknar you loveable comic nerd. Don't go senile on us. You got at least a couple good years left in you.

what the fuck... how did you know? Stalker

tumblr_lk20sdFqj71qe0wclo1_500.gif

Tizoc

I Knew i shouldve listened to my gut instinct and not go watch bats vs supes...
Still if my brother bought the tickets then whatevs; into the trenches i shall go!

what the fuck... how did you know? Stalker

tumblr_lk20sdFqj71qe0wclo1_500.gif
Happy bday
Now stop lurking here for free games and go back to the comicgaf thread :v

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I gift you SalsaShark.
image.php

May he serve you well.

I would rather have a kick in the scrotum

thats not anime, im actually disapointed

Happy birthday!

ningen gets me

Happy Birthday Rhak!

UgpR2iE.gif

...whut? :eek:

Happy bday
Now stop lurking here for free games and go back to the comicgaf thread :v

im banned from ComicGaf

thanks all.
I need a haircut

Tizoc

I would rather have a kick in the scrotum

thats not anime, im actually disapointed

ningen gets me

...whut? :eek:

im banned from ComicGaf

thanks all.
I need a haircut
Want me to go all red kryptonite on their asses till they unban you?

Rhaknar

Why do you hate him so?

dont worry, I hate you too

Want me to go all red kryptonite on their asses till they unban you?

its a self ban until the BvS craze dies over, I dont do DC

also its a self ban until tonight when im at work reading comics and talk about them

get a haircut :3

and steamgaf is grouping together to harass comicgaf?
:V

real talk, I really should. Gonna take a shower and fuck off to the barber

Stall19

Man, that keeps happening with Newegg, you'd think they'd take steps to fix that. Anyways my order got cancelled but I'm not too upset. The Division seemed so boring and I doubt I'd even play it even if I did get it for a penny

dont worry, I hate you too

its a self ban until the BvS craze dies over, I dont do DC

also its a self ban until tonight when im at work reading comics and talk about them

real talk, I really should. Gonna take a shower and fuck off to the barber
I bet BvS sucks even more than the awful piece of shit that Man of Steel was. Zack Snyder doesn't get the Superman spirit at all, fuck that emo, gray shit.

Salsa

the Division is alright

shooting feels bad. but it's an online game. with hitpoints

I think there's headshots but they're just not instant and not satisfying

think MMO

but it's fun

it runs alright, it looks...... actually kinda great. the draw distance is kind of amazing and the AA might be the best in-game i've seen in a long while

it absolutely punishes my fuckin card tho

like I can keep a very steady 60 but I might limit to 30 just to not hear my 680 cry for it's dear life. It's insane

not that I gotta say when I just posted a display crash cause I assume it was getting too hot

Salsa

I missed the Hyper Light Drifter release date announcement

too cool. and Gungeon like 5 days after it

videogames are back

Soulflarz

Banned
I think uplay kills steam nowadays
guys, these rates are too competitive, you'd have to be a fool with ubisoft offering their games for $.01-$1 each

Steam is dead, if they can't compete with these weekly specials, they're done.

Valve's refusal to price match means they just shot themselves in the foot.

Ludens

Banned
Did someone have a spare division code? I would Paypal him the dollar, I have a friend who is playing the game so we could play together.
Also happy bday Rhaknar.

Tektonic

Did someone have a spare division code? I would Paypal him the dollar, I have a friend who is playing the game so we could play together.

I'm sure the BST would be happy to take $15 off you. But $1? I think not. Steamgaf is the only real community thread..

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm sure the BST would be happy to take $15 off you. But $1? I think not. Steamgaf is the only real community thread..

ahem
toonamigaf is also a community :3

as in it's a community thread with a mod who lets us talk as we please half the time and only has its show once a week- 6 days a week we can just talk about stuff
definition of a community!

ExoSoul

Banned

Happy birthday! :D
No gifs cause I'm on mobile but I'll make it up to you.
You share the same day as my gf o.o

Next time.. Next time

Pussy!
You never pass on a opportunity to bully, that's not what SteamGAF's about.
You're weak.
See, this is how you do it

Ludens

Banned

Oh, I thought it was 1 dollar so in case someone had one copy he doesn't need, I would buy it back. No interest on spending more on it, since it's a game I would never buy in "normal" condition (like, probably is something I will try for ten minutes and uninstall), but maybe coop could save it,dunno).

Tektonic

Oh, I thought it was 1 dollar so in case someone had one copy he doesn't need, I would buy it back. No interest on spending more on it, since it's a game I would never buy in "normal" condition (like, probably is something I will try for ten minutes and uninstall), but maybe coop could save it,dunno).

I'm sure someone here will modbot it. You might even save $1 :)

Knurek

Okay, Pillars, I understand that throwing shitload of enemies at the party is cheaper than crafting actually interesting puzzles or conversations or quests, but...
You do realize that your battle system is the weakest part of the game, right?
Right?
Please give me more moral choices, actual interesting conversations, some exploration and lore based puzzles... Everything but a horde of LV1 skeletons trying to overwhelm my LV10 party. Pretty please.

Rhaknar

shit haircut. This is not the best start to the day >_>

Rhaknar

We need some Slain details man. Lenght in particular. We actually dont know anything about it besides some cool gifs right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom