• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
39% RT

gotta respect the dead now

tmeA9.jpg

Hopefully his solo movie will be good.

oipic

Given the prominence in the public eye of Trump in recent times, this Division pricing error is the least our US friends deserve.

If anyone ends up with a spare key, please keep a close diplomatic ally in Australia in mind - please note that we too are in the grips of a looming Federal election, so we feel your pain. We can further our international bond by saving New York together, united.

sadblob

It requires a card with USA address, is someone willing to get me a code? I can exchange it for some stuff worth at least
times the price

Phawx

Darn. Missed the price mistake by a few mins. That'll learn me!

Edit: Nevermind! Just went through!

WOOOOO

Edit: Newegg just spelunkered 5 cents from my paypal account. Now to wait on the codez

Still can't get friend linking working with steam->uplay.

Had to download a uplay game in steam (Blood Dragon), launch it with auto login turned off in uplay and then link the two accounts together that way. But when I add friends->import from steam I'm met with the nebulous "Something went wrong..."!

Well shit, I was playing mediocre video games and watching Netflix all day when I could have been watching Netflix and buying mediocre video games for $0.01...

Sooo... how's the gameplay? Bad as the story? Been in my wishlist a while, been waiting for a good sale.
Very basic click around to avoid the cone of sights of guards, with occasional puzzles, think The Marvellous Miss Take but in a dystopian base. I dropped after episode 2, neither gameplay nor story was grabbing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom