• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell Konami really doesn't want to put much money into MGSV. Considering that costume pack is basically just recolors. Makes me wonder how MGS6 or whatever they decide to do with the next game fares.

cmon jaw

you know they're not doing anything that big ever again.

they'll probably underpay a crappy/cheap studio to do some mobile mgs ports or something. Think Other Ocean/HVS doing some garbo MG1 remake on the budget needed to produce a level in hotline miami

Wok

4yzUWJ8.png

Mind blow! I was using Google to search on the Humble Store!

Jazz573

not Steam related but very important

come in to work to cover someone for 2 hours
boss shows me gigantic box of candy that expires today that we can take whatever of

CcfSxuqVAAA-Luv.jpg

i am a real American. fight for the right of every man

can we change the Steam economy to be candy bars for games?

WTT 15 crispy crunch for superhot

Traitor.

Wok

not Steam related but very important

come in to work to cover someone for 2 hours
boss shows me gigantic box of candy that expires today that we can take whatever of

CcfSxuqVAAA-Luv.jpg

i am a real American. fight for the right of every man

can we change the Steam economy to be candy bars for games?

WTT 15 crispy crunch for superhot

I think candies do not really expire, it is sugar.

bloke

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Freedom Planet -- MB-517AF1441BB2E3F7 - Taken by kagamin

Eila

Natsume looking at the sales after 4 days:

Owners: 72,093 ± 6,233

And think: Damn!

Of all the games they could bring to steam from their catalogue they choose the newest horrible looking Harvest Moon. And they've delayed it for quite some time, too.
Bringing one of the PS2/GC era Harvest Moon would be ez money.
Their main source of income now is selling old games they had stored on ebay.

Arthea

Rock Band is so yesterday
I probably will pick it anyway, but not day one for sure. Will I even play it ever again? Doubtful!
But still good for those that will.

If anybody loves me itt they will definitely back Rock Band 4 PC.

If they offer some sort of "Get your Xbox 360 RB catalog on PC", I'd consider it. Otherwise, I'm not into RB these days and if I did want to play a music game, I'd try out my copy of Rocksmith.

That SW bundle is surely nice, even nicer that it's so unexpected.

I was pleasantly surprised. BTA tier worked out quite nicely for me. <$1 per game I didn't have... I'm okay with that.

What are people's thoughts here on

Looks like a fun God of War type hack&slash

it's a bloated God of War clone that isn't super fun to play and wears out its welcome about 2/3s of the way in. The character has no weight to him and its DLC is garbage.

It's not terrible but if what you want is a decent character action game on PC then there's the DMC games. oh, and marlow briggs

Sounds good. Thanks folks. Will keep an eye on it.

what was that really well regarded game you played in the last month or so that you didn't like all that much and felt that its being well received was unwarranted? Or am i thinking of Tizoc?

well, that's how i feel about this Castlevania game. It sure did look pretty though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom