• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love two bundles at the same time.

98d.gif

only game in that star wars bundle that is tempting is galactic battlegrounds but, man, i aint got time for it.

pick it up later maybe when the backlog dies down

have the kotors and lego star wars so im okay for now

I have all the games in the Star Wars bundle already (some of the games on GoG) :( Great one to buy if you don't. I bought the $1 bundle anyway to increase my Steam game count, despite buying all 4 games in GoG's winter sale.

Wish there was an easier way to remove games from an account. Maybe a "remove from account" option when the game is right-clicked. This is taking forever.

yuraya

Konami is giving away a decent amount of MB coins in MGSV this week.

If you log in Wed, FRI, SAT and SUN you can get like a total of 300 coins.

louiedog

They should have added a "Friends and Family" option, where you pay $1,000 sight unseen for any future games Valve releases.

Who am I kidding, Valve doesn't make games anymore

Shhhh. Some day my F&F pack will pay off. You'll see. You'll all see!

I'd actually be pretty happy with a small hardware discount being attached to it.

MUnited83

For you.
Of course it's bugged, when added to cart price increases and includes Episode One, that I already own.

I1IVpuu.png

Nope.

Yeah, but maybe it leads to better prices
who I'm kidding

I fully expect publishers to do shittier sales on the bundles to compensate for this change too.

Not really. He wanted to play Gears and now he'll get to play Gears.
"Congratulations, now you get to play Gears like you wanted." GIFs are probably hard to come by... but thanks for weighing in, glad to know your thoughts on his buying Gears!

it says RIGHT THERE "more games coming soon" lol

and weeklies go up on thursdays not tuesdays

Don't mind Ludens; he's been a bit distracted after all the FFIX release date shenanigans.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hoping that TellTale and Activision have the complete your bundle thing sometime in the future.

TellTale I could see.

Activision? That'll be the day.

Ludens

Banned
New dlc releases on the 15th with dance and hero appeal packs.

:D

They can remain on the store. The game is still a buggy mess, I won't support Konami with my money for things, like Cloaked in Silence, which should be free in first place.
Maybe I'll put DLCs on my wishlist just to keep tracks of giveaways on Steamgift, but I will take DLCs for free the moment Konami will announce servers shutdown (for MGSIV they set all DLCs to be free).

You can tell Konami really doesn't want to put much money into MGSV. Considering that costume pack is basically just recolors. Makes me wonder how MGS6 or whatever they decide to do with the next game fares.

Did you see how much colors cost in MGO?
1000 MB coins. You can buy 1150 MB coins for 10€, or 100 MB coins for 1€.
So basically a color is 10€ in MGO.

Regarding future games...I honestly hope Konami will leave the industry. I don't want another MGS from them. MGSV is already horrible in some aspects now with Kojima, I can't imagine a MGS Konami-only. Like pay 1€ to push start.
The best thing I can hope is an IP licensing so we can see some remasters of Silent Hill games for all platforms, a PC port for remaining MGS games...but I'm sure Konami won't sell its IP, better use them in pachinko.

Jawmuncher

You can tell Konami really doesn't want to put much money into MGSV. Considering that costume pack is basically just recolors. Makes me wonder how MGS6 or whatever they decide to do with the next game fares.

not Steam related but very important

come in to work to cover someone for 2 hours
boss shows me gigantic box of candy that expires today that we can take whatever of

CcfSxuqVAAA-Luv.jpg

i am a real American. fight for the right of every man

can we change the Steam economy to be candy bars for games?

WTT 15 crispy crunch for superhot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom