• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Go to try out Killer Instinct, Windows Store tells me I need to update first... go check updates, there's no updates. Good start Microsoft, good start.

zkylon

zkylewd
alpha protocol is awesome, it's probably the game i've bought most times since i've gifted it so much when it was $2

and for some reason it released in stores in argieland and in english too

the cover art is pretty nice

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
anyone going to the shitty final fantasy theatre event tomorrow?

tumblr_nlca78LAFW1qdpnuno1_500.jpg

Tizoc

anyone going to the shitty final fantasy theatre event tomorrow?

Hey man just cuz you gotta be stuck in your work place's basement fixing up firewalls and security systems using an oldass Win 3.1 running computer don't mean you gotta be a debby downer on stuff :V

Hey man just cuz you gotta be stuck in your work place's basement fixing up firewalls and security systems using an oldass Win 3.1 running computer don't mean you gotta be a debby downer on stuff :V

i mean cmon tho, its a huge event just to say "guis ff15 will be out this date" and it'll probably get delayed just like every game from this gen does anyway which will have made this event completely pointless. even if it does come out on the date they say it will, i don't understand why they can't just release a trailer on youtube and call it a day.

Tizoc

edit: beaten~

i mean cmon tho, its a huge event just to say "guis ff15 will be out this date" and it'll probably get delayed just like every game from this gen does anyway which will have made this event completely pointless. even if it does come out on the date they say it will, i don't understand why they can't just release a trailer on youtube and call it a day.

Japanese devs be cray cray yo.

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone can help me out with a bit of info on downclocking

i've been browsing around for the recurrent "driver has stopped responding and has recovered" message i get every day and i've heard that maybe my videocard overheats cos it's factory overclocked or something

i've tried many different drives already so might as well try this thing. i'll go trade it for a new one since it's on warranty but not before i play dark souls

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm getting fisher price level download speeds too.
:(
4 hours and it's only downloaded 4GB.

Jesus, I'm sorry. 5 hours in and I'm 13.4GB of the 22. This is absurd though, this would be like an afternoon or so max on Steam depending on how Steam's servers felt.

did anyone else get a card drop from a game that they know already got their allotted number from?

i got a card in my inventory from CS:GO today.. thing is I already got all of my drops long ago, back when they first introduced the trading card system. now here I am, getting a message that I have a new item in my inventory after playing some CS:GO, and Io and behold, a card drop from the game.

not a pack of cards, mind you, but a single card.

did they increase the number of cards you can get for the game or something?

did anyone else get a card drop from a game that they know already got their allotted number from?

i got a card in my inventory from CS:GO today.. thing is I already got all of my drops long ago, back when they first introduced the trading card system. now here I am, getting a message that I have a new item in my inventory after playing some CS:GO, and Io and behold, a card drop from the game.

not a pack of cards, mind you, but a single card.

did they increase the number of cards you can get for the game or something?

Have you been spending money in-game? A lot of f2p and games with in-app purchases give you another card for every extra US$9 spent.

Have you been spending money in-game? A lot of f2p and games with in-app purchases give you another card for every extra US$9 spent.

in the game? nothing recently. I bought a couple of keys (with steam credit) but that was like a month and a half ago. is there a delay for something that long ago to register?

Salsa

finished Arkham Knight

the pre-ending and real ending really was some batshit mess of fake-outs, to the point where I actually kinda enjoyed it

then I had to get 9 sidequests done (I read 7, but I played the game on Hard so maybe thats it) to get a stupid 20 second cutscene and I already know what the "TRUE" ending is gonna be

anyway. game's fun. probably the weakest overall yeah but the presentation elevated it plenty

uninstalling

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-216E59927895AEBE - Taken by Lashley. 47 entrants total.
In support of free-the-panties GAF

t1459361630z1.png

in the game? nothing recently. I bought a couple of keys (with steam credit) but that was like a month and a half ago. is there a delay for something that long ago to register?

Should be pretty much instant, maybe a day or two to avoid fraud, so not really sure why you are getting extras all of a sudden!

AHA-Lambda

finished Arkham Knight

the pre-ending and real ending really was some batshit mess of fake-outs, to the point where I actually kinda enjoyed it

then I had to get 9 sidequests done (I read 7, but I played the game on Hard so maybe thats it) to get a stupid 20 second cutscene and I already know what the "TRUE" ending is gonna be

anyway. game's fun. probably the weakest overall yeah but the presentation elevated it plenty

uninstalling

But have you not played the great amounts of DLC yet?! D:

Hektor

All the people that very heavily defend UWP's and MS broken Pc ports use MS avatars and have an XBL Gamertag linked in their profile. That surely is a funny coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom