• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just youtube the 100% ending once you're done with the game.

dqagsyv.gif

needs the NBA Jam announcer

Hey guys, I got steam games installed across 2 hard drives. I plan replacing them with a single large drive. How do I go about moving them from 2 hard drives to single drive (without re downloading)? Thanks in advance...

BorntoPlay

I think there are still unused/valid, I apologize in advance...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BorntoPlay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard #2 -- MB-DCEE446DCDAEC720 - Taken by voodooray
Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard -- MB-3D02C71959382969 - Taken by SheHateMe

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm so glad Windows Store is Dead on Arrival. This slow download speed...

At least Killer instinct is (somewhat) free. Once I'm done seeing the mess that is UWP I can delete this.

-MD-

At least Killer instinct is (somewhat) free. Once I'm done seeing the mess that is UWP I can delete this.

My shit downloaded completely in like 40 min, you sure it's the store?

Apparently a good chunk of the newer Sega stuff on Nuuvem is region locked, so I'd check before buying anything.
Yeah I'll take a look but if they knew what was best for them they'd not region lock the worst Sonic in a long time.

I took a look on mobile bit didn't see anything about activations besides Steam.

Salsa

got my tickets for batman v superman tomorrow

only reason I did so was to have something to hate with my dad who loves superman and hated MoS

neither of us could possibly be less excited

hate unites

onionfrog

I'm getting fisher price level download speeds too.
:(
4 hours and it's only downloaded 4GB.

Is it still possible to buy windows 10 games from a different region's store?
I need to buy Season 3 for Killer Instinct. I already have season 1 & 2 which carried over from my xbox one.

neonglow

I'm just going to imagine my dream HMB scenario:

It's going to have Android Assault Cactus, Wings of Vi, Axiom Verge, The Witness, and Contradiction (so I can ModBot it away because everyone needs more Jenks in their lives).

That might happen for Humble Monthly January 2017. Most titles in these are a year old or no longer selling.

AP is an awesome game. Get outta here with that nonsense.

I saw what they were trying to accomplish, it had some great ideas, those mini-achievements were a nice touch but of course can slow down the game considerably if you want them, and in the end, the execution overshadowed it all. It was just too janky for me.

And fuck that hacking minigame.

Trying out some new pathcode for the DLC.

PM me if you also download the DLC folder as well (the soundtrack).

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Army of Tentacles bundle -- MB-F129E030C754DB60 - Taken by neonglow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom