• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

A specific game, no. But you can change the monitor in big picture mode, this way when you start a game it will change the dafault monitor to it and change it back again when you close the game.

edit:

I don't get how this will solve his problem.

Games launch on primary monitor, which you can change at will and whim. Without installing other software etc. Didn't know about BPM though.

Its how I have it setup myself. Since I use three screens -.-

xist

Like many here I grabbed the Shadow Complex Remastered that they gave away at Christmas to promote the Epic Launcher and played through it for the first time. I really enjoyed it, but it's not as if it's really that hard to 100%, and given that the giveaway lasted for a month it'll be interesting to see how much demand there is for a Steam version of an old Xbox Live game which was recently free!

Mivey

Like many here I grabbed the Shadow Complex Remastered that they gave away at Christmas to promote the Epic Launcher and played through it for the first time. I really enjoyed it, but it's not as if it's really that hard to 100%, and given that the giveaway lasted for a month it'll be interesting to see how much demand there is for a Steam version of an old Xbox Live game which was recently free!

Is the dev behind this independent from Epic? I could see them self-publishing the game on Steam/PSN/Xbox One thing and using the funds for the sequel, or whatever it is they want to to do. It's not like Epic themselves are really interested in selling non-F2P games anymore.

Fallout 4 should have some Bows and Arrows. Why doesn't it?

The world of Fallout 4 should have a complete host of pre industrial revolution tech. There should be some normal houses with roofs at the point in the game or at least more restored dwellings. Also stone age, or even iron age weapons should be more common. The overall vibe I get is the war happened months ago, not centuries ago.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We're gonna get Slain'ed again tomorow arent we?

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

well as you can see here, due to them thinking he's a terrorist, at least one person on GAF wasn't able to get the EpicGamez.warez.ru/titeDownloads.cgi?dlTikket=SHADOW-COMPLEX-W-BONUS-ORSON-SCOTT-CARD-BLOG-ENTRIES-ABOUT-SANCTITY-OF-TRADITIONAL-MARRIAGE copy for free. So they'll get one sale maybe.

MUnited83

For you.
The world of Fallout 4 should have a complete host of pre industrial revolution tech. There should be some normal houses with roofs at the point in the game or at least more restored dwellings. Also stone age, or even iron age weapons should be more common. The overall vibe I get is the war happened months ago, not centuries ago.

It's hilarious that your character can craft fully functioning sentry turrets, yet it can't make build a house that doesn't look like it was completely run down and broken 100 years ago.

Knurek

well as you can see here, due to them thinking he's a terrorist, at least one person on GAF wasn't able to get the EpicGamez.warez.ru/titeDownloads.cgi?dlTikket=SHADOW-COMPLEX-W-BONUS-ORSON-SCOTT-CARD-BLOG-ENTRIES-ABOUT-SANCTITY-OF-TRADITIONAL-MARRIAGE copy for free. So they'll get one sale maybe.

Wasn't that just an ARG? Seem to be in line with the ingame story.

It's hilarious that your character can craft fully functioning sentry turrets, yet it can't make build a house that doesn't look like it was completely run down and broken 100 years ago.

I hope hope hope that Wasteland workshop address this.Oh and to be fair, your character is either a former soldier or a lawyer. Not exactly construction contractors.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

This is great and it's hitting all the right checkboxes for me to be interested in buying it (again) even though I got it for free in December and finished it then. Achievements, stat tracking (yes!), Steam cloud, leaderboards... I'm in, especially at $14.99.

r3n4ud

This is great and it's hitting all the right checkboxes for me to be interested in buying it (again) even though I got it for free in December and finished it then. Achievements, stat tracking (yes!), Steam cloud, leaderboards... I'm in, especially at $14.99.

Right there with you man

No Epic Launcher with the Steam version of Shadow Complex confirmed.

Source: Twitter.

All the merrier

MUnited83

For you.
I hope hope hope that Wasteland workshop address this.Oh and to be fair, your character is either a former soldier or a lawyer. Not exactly construction contractors.

They don't need to be construction contractors though. If they can craft all the shit they can in the game, including sentry turrets made from raw materials, they have more than enough knowledge to make a house that doesn't look shitty :p

Vazduh

I wonder how the performance can even be bad, when the overworld seems to look like that.

That's because it's the only game that runs on Square Enix's Luminous Engine which is either too much for the current consoles, or they don't know how to use it properly.

both is possible

I mean, the fact that Kingdom Hearts 3 switched from Luminous to Unreal Engine 4 during development should tell you enough.

GaussTek

If Square announces Final Fantasy XV for PC today, just hope they also release that young Noctis demo, looks cool and would be great to test the game's perfomance, at least just a bit (one can dream :p).

Rivitur

Banned
So I'm looking for the best baseball game option on pc. (Not manager,)

Is MVP 2005 my best option or do I have to go with a Japanese baseball game for something prettier?

If Square announces Final Fantasy XV for PC today, just hope they also release that young Noctis demo, looks cool and would be great to test the game's perfomance, at least just a bit (one can dream :p).

Not today. Pack it up, it'll be a late release without any hype behind it. Square seems to hate money :")

Knurek

So I'm looking for the best baseball game option on pc. (Not manager,)

Is MVP 2005 my best option or do I have to go with a Japanese baseball game for something prettier?

Light on the single player, but fun with a friend.
Try MLB Power Pros under PCSX2 or Dolphin if you want a better SP experience.

inky

God, that new Orcs Must Die looks terrible.

RIP another good franchise. Why does it always have to be F2P, micro-transaction based moba chasing crap?

Shahadan

Rollercoaster Tycoon World early access is today iirc

I bought it for 15€ at some point so I'll not be mad if it sucks. Then again I'm a bit forgiving since devs probably needed more time than anything if you consider the troubled history of the game.

xist

Wow....did that ever get cleared up?

Red Hood

Banned

That's tag material if I've ever seen one.

data

As a fairly quick typer, I went into this game thinking it'd be easy.

I started with hard, I could not get even 1/4th of the words.

Even easy was hard. I think this game gave me RSI.

MUnited83

For you.
More of you need to get on the CS GO keys train.

Buy them from traders at 1.95$ a piece, sell them for 2.88$ on the market(~2.5$ for you after fees).
With this, you can get 60$ games for ~47$ instead.

data

More of you need to get on the CS GO keys train.

Buy them from traders at 1.95$ a piece, sell them for 2.88$ on the market(~2.5$ for you after fees).
With this, you can get 60$ games for ~47$ instead.

I can't find any being sold at 1.95

E: you probably meant on other places than the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom