• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft just announced a Win32 to UWP converter.

Doomsday is upon us

hqdefault.jpg

You can see Microsoft's priorities.

Unai

Games launch on primary monitor, which you can change at will and whim. Without installing other software etc. Didn't know about BPM though.

Its how I have it setup myself. Since I use three screens -.-

Fair enough. The way you describe it I though there was a native way to do that. It would be really nice if so.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-216E59927895AEBE - Taken by Lashley. 47 entrants total.
In support of free-the-panties GAF

t1459361630z1.png

Microsoft promises to support modding, overlays, G-Sync and Freesync in Universal Windows Apps

This allows these games to take advantage of the common services and technology in both Xbox and Windows 10, things like platform-specific features like Live Tile support, notifications," said Spencer after showing a demonstration of a converted version of The Witcher 2. "We have consistent input support with controller and mouse and keyboard across all of our devices, and distribution in the Windows Store or any other store."

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
That PS4K vs PC gaming thread. i... i can't. AAAAAAAGGHGHHH

Horse armour made a post in there and it's soo goddamn believable, didn't think it was him when I started reading it. What has GAF done to me, can't even seperate the real deal from the sarcasm/trolling.

Nyoro SF

Horse armour made a post in there and it's soo goddamn believable, didn't think it was him when I started reading it. What has GAF done to me, can't even separate the real deal from the sarcasm/trolling.

This has happened to me more times than I'd like to admit.

It's a lot of fun when you realize it's just an expert connivance though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
well as you can see here, due to them thinking he's a terrorist, at least one person on GAF wasn't able to get the EpicGamez.warez.ru/titeDownloads.cgi?dlTikket=SHADOW-COMPLEX-W-BONUS-ORSON-SCOTT-CARD-BLOG-ENTRIES-ABOUT-SANCTITY-OF-TRADITIONAL-MARRIAGE copy for free. So they'll get one sale maybe.

An aside, but can I get an AMA with someone who doesn't back kickstarters or early access games out of principle but is chomping at the bit to buy Shadow Complex?

Jawmuncher

I'll be glad when the PS4K comes out. Will mean steam nd the entire PC market will have to radically change to keep with the times.

Saty

Battleborn
Playing on a PC

•Gamepads: Not using a keyboard and mouse on a PC? Battleborn supports general gamepads, PS4 and Xbox One controllers, with Steam controller support coming after launch.
•4K and Different Displays: There will not be support for either 4K or off-sized displays at launch, though we’re actively investigating both.

•Minimum System Requirements:
•CPU: Intel i5-750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
•RAM: 6 GB
•Hard Drive: 30 GB free
•Video Memory: 1 GB
•Minimum Required Video Card: AMD HD 6870/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better, PhysX support
•Sound: DirectX 11
•Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gameplay

•Recommended System Requirements:
•CPU: Intel i5-750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
•RAM: 6 GB
•Hard Drive: 50 GB free
•Video Memory: 2 GB
•Recommended Video Card: AMD HD 7850/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or better, PhysX support
•Sound: DirectX 11
•Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad
https://blog.2k.com/news/

How is the new 16.15 AMD driver? I have version 15.30, but I held off upgrading because of the driver issues some weeks ago.

I think the new one is 16.3.2...I have 16.3.1 (haven't updated yet) and haven't had any issues...I think whatever major problems the newer drivers had got resolved a while back

I'd imagine it's like any new drivers though and some things may not be all 100% great but that's just how it seems to go lately no matter if it's AMD or NVIDIA

i dont usually do this but i'm walking away from Deer God. Whatever the game is, it didn't do anything for me. And even though HLTB has it at about 3 hours, i think i'd rather spend the rest of the time playing something that im actually interested in instead

Salsa

im being somewhat smart with my little money for the first time in a while

I see RYSE at $5

Sonic Lost World $4.2

bitch I KNOW I wont play either

hyper lighter drifter here we go

Salsa

guys Slain looked fuckin dreadful other than the artstyle and even then, just somewhat so, in gifs. I think it doesnt even look that great in motion

HLD is from the first batch of succesfully and ridiculously funded kickstarter games and even the early previews were met with high praise

the fuck with Slain. it's not comparable

Salsa

the only complaint im already counting on for Hyper Light Drifter is from those people who want all games to be super long

I bet it has a sweet somewhat short lenght

Pachimari

I'm liking Dark Souls right now, and finally got borderless windowed and 60fps to work. There's also no aliasing.

That said, how do I buy Sonic: Lost World from Nuuvem? I do have FlyVPN and activates it, but it still says it's not available in my region.

So I assume I'm doing something wrong when activating FlyVPN.

I'm on Windows 10 if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom