• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

Ugh I keep missing out on all the TIS-100 giveaways.

Is it part of a bundle?

I think it was HB some time back. Been sitting in my HB library forever.

Funny that I already had my own copy, but I hit a wall on the first puzzle!

This is coming from someone who gave a nod to Stephen's Sausage Roll for my GOTY 2016, LOL.

Ugh I keep missing out on all the TIS-100 giveaways.

Is it part of a bundle?

It was part of a couple of previous Humble Bundles. It just so happens I have an extra key so if you're interested, shoot me a PM. The generosity has to continue on...

I chose, or was chosen, to be allocated one of our finest remaining Modbot Giveaways. I thought so much of SteamGAF that I elected to re-establish my tenure here, in celebration of the gifts so thoughtfully provided by Our BeNierfactors.

LYIeElZ.jpg

Dr.Acula

Banned
I chose, or was chosen, to be allocated one of our finest remaining Modbot Giveaways. I thought so much of SteamGAF that I elected to re-establish my tenure here, in celebration of the gifts so thoughtfully provided by Our BeNierfactors.

So basically you're saying you came out of lurking to gloat?

:p

Nzyme32

26 Hours into Hollow Knight. Still love it. Still got quite a bit more to go till I complete it, and likely much more still to dig into some of the more cryptic stuff and maybe even 100% it.

Anno

I like that there's some tiny industry of super high level play and commentary for Offworld Trading Company. I wonder what other such communities are out there that cater to maybe like a thousand people max.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I like that there's some tiny industry of super high level play and commentary for Offworld Trading Company. I wonder what other such communities are out there that cater to maybe like a thousand people max.

The still dedicated Silent Hill series fan base.

-cries-

Though in honesty, probably the community around the games I make where it is right now. I'm fortunate to have a small but dedicated little community who keep up with what I make. And I'm sure there's a lot of other little communities like that out there for certain smaller games/developers.

Hektor

Question: how reliable is SteamTrades? Considering tossing some Humble keys out there since the Gaf BST thread isn't doing me too much good...

depends on the users. they have a rep system so you can look at that. The site itself is trustable though

In addition to that, always double check that the steam ccount that's adding you for trade is the same one that you agreed with to make a trade on their forums. There are a lot of impersonators out there.

Oh, and if you happen to come accross a funny scammer, be sure to troll him and post screenshots of your conversation here cos those are always hilarious

data

In addition to that, always double check that the steam ccount that's adding you for trade is the same one that you agreed with to make a trade on their forums. There are a lot of impersonators out there.

Oh, and if you happen to come accross a funny scammer, be sure to troll him and post screenshots of your conversation here cos those are always hilarious
oh and if the person adding you for a trade doesnt have a profile on there hes a scammer by default
if they mention ebets gaming cards theyre scammers by default too.

and be prepared for lowballing

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bulby Diamond Course -- MB-7AA54A4073937786 - Taken by rainking187
The Fall of Gods -- MB-B19A915A78FE1E83 - Taken by Catshade

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Alrighty, thanks!

I got scammed on there oh so many years ago by folks impersonating users with good reputations. They'd have a Steam account with the same name as the ST user, complete with lots of "good trade rep+" comments on their Steam profile and a link to the real users Steam Trades profile.

The way to tell who was real was to click on the ST profile page link to their Steam account and make sure that was the actual Steam account you're interacting with.

bbd23

I think im going to finally play and beat dead space...

should be nice as I wait for Nier

edit: can't say im shocked that the nier review thread got locked...people are insane

Vamphuntr

Two threads about a bad Nier review. Let's harass some guy on twitter and email metacritic because he didn't like the game. Shameful.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

A game that contains the letters N I E R in the title -- MB-4E58910E2000B10C - Taken by Dongs Macabre Trivia Question: If x*x Plus 2x - 35 = 0 then x =?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What games do you guys recommend to get ?

I assume you mean on Steam only? if so, Hollow Knight is my goty so far, is very meaty (took me 33 hours) and its cheap at only $15.

Nier is out soon which by all accounts is very good. Beyond that,
if you want to go into the dirty realms outside the pc, the consensus seems to be you really cant go wrong with Zelda and / or Horizon if you have a WiiU/switch and/or PS4, I can vouch for the later, many steamgaffers vouch for Zelda

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

A game that contains the letters N I E R in the title -- MB-4E58910E2000B10C - Taken by Dongs Macabre Trivia Question: If x*x Plus 2x - 35 = 0 then x =?

I answered and wondered why I wasn't winning it, then I realized the creator forgot to use the TRIVIA rule at the end of their giveaway. Wonk wonk.

I answered and wondered why I wasn't winning it, then I realized the creator forgot to use the TRIVIA rule at the end of their giveaway. Wonk wonk.

Remembering back to Year 7 math, there are two answers. No idea how you would format two answers so I just bet on the positive answer.

63036695.jpg

Remembering back to Year 7 math, there are two answers. No idea how you would format two answers so I just bet on the positive answer.

63036695.jpg
Yeah I messed it up twice.

Didn't do trivia and I just googled hard math questions and took the first non-wordy one, then afterwards I thought about it myself and... there's two answers to it..

It's a shame you guys missed out on Nier because of it.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

63036695.jpg

It was just the answers in ascending order separated by a comma:

Yeah I messed it up twice.

Didn't do trivia and I just googled hard math questions and took the first non-wordy one, then afterwards I thought about it myself and... there's two answers to it..

It's a shame you guys missed out on Nier because of it.

Thanks for Nier

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Oh wait lol you're right. I wrote down -7,5 but typed -5,7 in my answer for some reason. ��

I am too upset about losing NieR to talk about it.

I thought someone established that there was no Trivia rule on there. So you were just the first to respond?

Yeah it doesn't appear to have the TRIVIA rule description in the rules so I wasn't even certain the trivia question was active. I would just assume it'd be claimable by claiming it normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom