• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

words that everyone forgets exist.

i was thinking, is it a dot? but no, it's more than 3 letters, and i couldn't for the life of me think to google what the dot was called

Lomax

Oh my god oh my god oh my god I can't believe I got it! The answer was tittle, it's the name of the dot on the i! Oh my god! I'm legit like, crazy happy.

FLD

See, this one makes sense now that I know the answer. The picture one from a while ago was still insane even after someone explained it lol.

Ban Puncher

af0.jpg

xezuru

Is this some sort of advanced ARG where you have to have chips in your brain as Nier characters in order to calculate and solve dynamic encryption queries for Nier?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Hacknet -- http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/8rx48aV5
Since we're having fun now

JCG

Rayge is the official "food taster for poison" for KT games

Well, considering he's rejected even some games that, at least on other system configurations, seem to be reasonably playable despite not being fully featured ports...it's one of those cases where something being "poison" is still just a matter of preference. Admittedly I do hope the Toukiden game at least runs better than the first one or else it might not be worthwhile.

Lomax

I'm definitely going to dig through my keys and do a giveaway this weekend, thanks xelios you're awesome and Sophie is installing right now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i feel personally attacked.

i came here to answer some trivia and i'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

I've attacked you before. That wasnt an attack.

But I can attack you if you want. I have to hold back my bolstering rage everytime you change from the #bestgafavatar so it will come very easy for me.

I'm definitely going to dig through my keys and do a giveaway this weekend, thanks xelios you're awesome and Sophie is installing right now.

Xelios? I think you mean Annonimous.

is that a monkey in your avatar nice dude

its a fake monkey, don't encourage him.

iosefe

I've attacked you before. That wasnt an attack.

But I can attack you if you want. I have to hold back my bolstering rage everytime you change from the #bestgafavatar so it will come very easy for me.

in order to return, i need to hook up my old computer, as the avatar is there.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Damn, that was a really good riddle.

The best trivia giveaways are short, simple, and do not involve convoluted contrivances and/or calculus.

zkylon

zkylewd
went to the movies to watch logan, i guess they tried to do a new spin on xmen or something but wow such an uninventive spin tho

i'm really tired of this the last of us rugged old man protects little girl and she helps him finds his humanity back

it's so lame and unoriginal and the movie borrows from every cliche in the book while trying to have some sort of weird muddled social commentary that goes out the window the moment when their actors doing mexican accents can't even proper pronounce spanish words

i'm surprised that people liked this crap, it's watchable and much better than some other superhero atrocities but it's such an obvious twist it's kind of insulting

john wick 2 is great tho, that's the one to watch

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
ModBot said:
Instructions for Dongs Macabre:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dongs Macabre, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Speedrunners -- http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/b6FAbREe

I heard y'all like riddles.

No calculus or Canadian WWI history this time, I swear.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
NieR: Automata -- MB-C2AD3ABB52B5F38B - Taken by Firehead Trivia Question: I heard from a trusted anonymous source this is the last one for a while. Fill in the FF VI blanks and combine them into one big word with no spaces: Magitek blank, Figaro blank, main villain: blank, Returner's blank, blank can die from eating sick fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom