• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadax

Sometimes it sucks being in Asia. Wake up and see all the awesome giveaways I've missed
LLShC.gif

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Thanks to Echoplx for the NieR key that was hidden in his post upon quoting, and not even requiring trivia. Very generous.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Hollow Knight -- MB-C8609B60C03D12D9 - Taken by spindoctor Trivia Question: This palindrome is a commonly used term in video games. Now put the appropriate preposition after it to create another gaming term (answer is two words with a space between)?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I've been at PAX the past couple days, it's funny coming back here and seeing the amazing giveaways

But every swag bag at PAX has a free Artifex Mundi game in it.. so don't be jealous

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book -- MB-BE8B73F2DC5F5364 - Taken by Lomax Trivia Question: I exist in the last of me, myself and i, and rhyme with something small. But you must cross your Ts and... or I won't exist at all. (one word, greater than three letters)?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Some PAX shit

ModBot said:
Instructions for dave is ok:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Grim Legends 3 -- MB-326E16BC2365338C - Taken by MiniTaurus. 4 entrants total.
Lawbreakers Beta -- MB-FDD3AA2A93DFBB38 - Taken by InquisitorAles. 1 entrants total.

t1489209033z1.png

Aaron D.

Am I a horrible person because I don't give a flying F about Neir, Horizon, Nioh, et al?

The new Zelda looks pretty dope though.

xelios

i know the phrase, but, hmm...

What I have a hunch the answer is is an obscure word most people don't know right off the bat but is easily Googled from the info provided. People are having to work harder for the free games these days, it's sad.

iosefe

What I have a hunch the answer is is an obscure word most people don't know right off the bat but is easily Googled from the info provided. People are having to work harder for the free games these days, it's sad.

i think it's great. trivia is awesome.

i would be more frustrated if it were a game i really wanted, but i'm loving Trivia Night in SteamGAF

Firehead

It's gotten me back in this thread. I'm having fun. \o/

xelios

I'm too dumb for trivia giveaways or you are too smart.

I exist in the last of me, myself and i

I'll help you out.

It clearly says there it's a part of the last thing in that sentence.

Later on, it says you have to dot your "i"s or it won't exist at all.

That clearly tells you what this thing is. Now you just need to Google the name of that thing.

It also rhymes with some kind of word that means small...

Teggy

Having flashbacks to that time someone did a picture-based trivia the poster thought was easy and no one even came close to figuring it out until a number of hints were given.

xelios

Having flashbacks to that time someone did a picture-based trivia the poster thought was easy and no one even came close to figuring it out until a number of hints were given.

Clearly anon accidentally put a $60 riddle where it should have been a $30 riddle... oops.

I'll help you out.

It clearly says there it's a part of the last thing in that sentence.

Later on, it says you have to dot your "i"s or it won't exist at all.

That clearly tells you what this thing is. Now you just need to Google the name of that thing.

It also rhymes with some kind of word that means small...

thanks, but I already sent a wrong answer, hope your clues help someone else :x

xelios

At this rate the next NieR giveaway is going to require the nuclear launch codes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Anon needs to do Toukiden 2, at least thats a KT port we dont know if its shitty or not.

until Rayge buys it that is :3

Rayge is the official "food taster for poison" for KT games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom