• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-86EEA7428284868A - Taken by El Pollo Diablo. 27 entrants total.

t1489423459z1.png

IX is my favourite Final Fantasy game. I've never really understood the speed complaints. :/

My launch PS2 made the battle sequences take forever becuase it was defective, lol. Took about 2 minutes to load in the battle assets. No exaggeration.

So the standard speed on regular PS1 always seemed zippy by comparison.

Kudo

Gaming side always delivers.

While I'd play where the performance is best, those were all pretty PlayStation heavy franchises in the past, so I don't see the issue if someone wants to relive the nostalgia that way.
Unless that post was in some "Don't release Crash on PC it'll feel wrong" thread.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well apparently not pointless and inconsequential enough since there's a need to mention it.
The opinion isn't pointless, it's a voicing of their preference even if they acknowledge that the reasoning for it is thin, I lack the context for the post but I mean people can have their preferences for any ol' reason, it doesn't really matter.

Endruen

That Sterling DDoS Attack after BotW Review thread yesterday was the most glorious thing I've read on 'Gaf in ages.

I think that one's gonna go down in history.

People are stupid. I'm a Nintendo and Zelda fan, but I don't understand this fanboyism. Opinions exists, and someone may not like something the way you do, ffs.
9mREmsN.gif

EDIT: I had to upload this gif to Imgur because apparently the site the if was taken from is banned. I don't know Nintendo Enthusiast, but I guess is fanboysim too? Shit just goes full circle.

Ascheroth

Gaming side always delivers.
Yeah, I also don't see a problem with this, unless the context is some sort of 'so I get stomach cramps if I see them on another platform'-shit.

Hell, I'm currently PC-only, played the entire XIII trilogy on PC and I also still associate Final Fantasy with PlayStation, because of my childhood :p

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
and before anyone say it no I'm not a fanboy of anything, in fact I was mocked for actually not being a fanboy at something

Xanathus

I didn't know Vermintide was online coop only :S

You can play it with bots although you have to be connected online because it stores your items and stats server-side. I don't recommend it with only bots though, but it's fine with just 1 other friend.

Ludens

Banned
You can play it with bots although you have to be connected online because it stores your items and stats server-side. I don't recommend it with only bots though, but it's fine with just 1 other friend.

Well, uninstalled it. Finding a match is just too hard, and when I finally managed to find one, my party got wiped in two seconds. If I have a group of friends to play with it would be great, but alone with strangers is a pain, exactly like L4D was.

Teggy

At the
non-true
final boss in Hollow Knight.

Will be so nice to play Styx, a game with no bosses at all (I hope).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yes, when people say "3d platformers", they mean Tomb Raider...

come on Tizoc >_>

gngf123

For those who care about preorder bonus: CDKeys doesn't offer it for this game, I've checked with its support staff on twitter.

I'm half expecting this to be true of my Play-Asia order as well.

Not complaining too much though, since I got it for cheap, but that Valve does look really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom