• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreda

Btw, re discussion over Nier's potentially resolution-limited port: was searching around and came across a /v/ post from a few days ago that said the translation wasn't accurate from that interview in August and the answer only referred to an FPS lock not a resolution one (IIRC, can't find the post offhand).

Not sure if there are any Japanese-speaking SteamGAF'ers here who could confirm but thought I'd mention it.

Edit:

T4CPdJq.png

and another:

3i76z4e.png

Tizoc

That new Styx game looks alright, but I see Cyanide Studio and tend to think "janky".
Isnt skyrim janky too?
Grab the game if u like stealth games and let me know if u want me to join in and ruin your ghost playthrough ;P

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Gamersgate really holding those Styx keys to the last minute.

I suspect they're resold keys and GamersGate is still waiting on stock to arrive. That'd certainly explain the generous discount and lack of pre-order bonuses.

UltraJay

not sure if i'll download the marble nest

sounds scary, too scary for me

Nothing scary really. Just an unsettling feeling throughout. The devs looked at feedback and removed the one thing that could be considered as a jump scare because that is not the game they are making.

Mivey

Cosmic star heroine launches 4/11 and what remains of Edith Finch launches 4/25 on PS4 so I'm guessing those will be the same dates for the steam versions.

Ibuki

Banned
Cosmic star heroine launches 4/11 and what remains of Edith Finch launches 4/25 on PS4 so I'm guessing those will be the same dates for the steam versions.

It also confirms pricing for a few of those games, not sure if we knew these already.

Rain World - $20
Cosmic Star Heroine - $15
Edith Finch - $20

Wok

Great: I can add Edith Finch to the list!

By the way, where did you get the info? Edit: Found it.

March 28: "a few bucks"

March 29: 20€

April 11: 40€

April 12:

April 25: 20€

May 26: 35€

Cth

Oops, already had a copy..

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Titan Souls -- MB-BB8CF4E8A6CA47F3 - Taken by PaulSane

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
4/11 sounds right for CSH. I backed the kickstarter for it and that is the date they have been talking about to backers. So I assume that's when I'll get my Steam key for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom