• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game -- MB-A19291DEB5432B13 - Taken by Eila
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-25E45A1F6CC9C877 - Taken by Kudo
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-77C745BF20CCA39C - Taken by dave is ok
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-245B37CEF2E6F23F - Taken by Nabs
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-5B3B8AC4BA37DAC2 - Taken by TetraxShards
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-DAF393D1DF8598AA - Taken by Spacejaws
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-CCF85609380D00ED - Taken by Rhaknar
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-C20E4DE483E804AC - Taken by ThingontheFloor
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-EC93A4427DC9FBC8 - Taken by KainXVIII
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-CA33DED28EC9FAB4 - Taken by ramoisdead
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-77B118F48E8D37AD - Taken by Ascheroth
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-9213168C891254FF - Taken by DarKshodaN

data

Does anyone here know what goes on at Mastiff?They're the publisher of Heavy Fire and also of Gurumin of which they gave copies away before it even came out on Steam. How do they make the monies?

e: on their twitter they link to something called keymailer, and on the login screen it says something about security issues. Maybe someone has been getting copies that way? lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the giveaway on this page doesnt seem to be a bunch of heavy fire btw, so you might want to test your luck

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

This is not Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, on scouts honor -- MB-99598E49DDB2AEE0 - Taken by Tall4Life. 21 entrants total.

t1489523855z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 21 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-BF743DB98B97CC32 - Taken by FoneBone
vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) #2 -- MB-F1104D3CF9741B84 - Taken by tt7n4
vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) #3 -- MB-18BDD7FB701F473B - Taken by shervinrs
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-F7B6978D65C122A3 - Taken by TB14
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) #2 -- MB-69B1AF15C10D8CE2 - Taken by FoneBone
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) #3 -- MB-42E4CD6B9C81DB6D - Taken by fifasnipe2224
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-1DACE18811985EFE
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) #2 -- MB-7AE58CFB27DBCDC1
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) #3 -- MB-78818DA5A406CE90 - Taken by Cels
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-F41E05EA8371D751 - Taken by Tonton
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) #2 -- MB-379FAC8704E1226D - Taken by TB14
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (Origin) -- MB-BC879954D4DABE40 - Taken by Spacejaws
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (Origin) #2 -- MB-4902942D13E8FE57 - Taken by Mivey
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-0AFF013E48B6063D
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) #2 -- MB-E6D397626D8F36D4
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-8D33DCCF74EA9B40 - Taken by Tonton
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) #2 -- MB-9E6313B342162E5B - Taken by Dream_Journey
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-A4705A273FB16B26
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) #2 -- MB-E23C591E803EB34F
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) #3 -- MB-0A57B5DD55BC40B3
xWBm0BY.png
Rayman Origins (Uplay) -- MB-B7378F82BD6C82F4 - Taken by Ghostmaster

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1000 -- MB-3A22386FF2361856 - Taken by DarKshodaN

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Level | Up Series‏ @levelupseries 16m16 minutes ago
More
Revelator Online Community, something awesome is coming your way very soon! Better practice up! #PC #NA

Stitch

Gold Member
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan quote to reveal key

Huh, didn't think it would still work. Thanks 😘

Just opened up Steam and thought Senran Kagura Estival Versus would be on sale... but it's just the other Senran Kaguras 😪

vermadas

I've got my new box set up and having an issue. Trying to add back a non-Steam game shortcut for Overwatch, and after I quit Steam and come back in, the shortcut disappears. I've tried the following:
- Making sure I quit Steam manually
- Run Steam as Admin
- Reinstall Steam
- Uncheck ReadOnly property on Steam folder and apply to all subfolders.
No luck so far. Also, apparently these are supposed to be stored in "\Steam\userdata\[number]\config\shortcuts.vdf"... but I don't have that file at all.

PaulSane

the giveaway on this page doesnt seem to be a bunch of heavy fire btw, so you might want to test your luck

I'd love to, but for some reason i can't seem to win anything from these "instant" giveaways - even if i enter for games that aren't taken at the moment and don't get claimed for some time afterwards. For example, that big giveaway from the previous page - i think i sent messages for like 10 games to modbot, most of those aren't taken yet, and the giveaway rules clearly say "Free for all" - not a single reply. I had the same problem during those Hollow Knight\Nier giveaways. I've read that there is supposed to be some kind of cooldown after you win something from modbot, so you can't win anything else for some time - but the only thing i won today was an already activated key :p

data

I'd love to, but for some reason i can't seem to win anything from these "instant" giveaways - even if i enter for games that aren't taken at the moment and don't get claimed for some time afterwards. For example, that big giveaway from the previous page - i think i sent messages for like 10 games to modbot, most of those aren't taken yet, and the giveaway rules clearly say "Free for all" - not a single reply. I had the same problem during those Hollow Knight\Nier giveaways. I've read that there is supposed to be some kind of cooldown after you win something from modbot, so you can't win anything else for some time - but the only thing i won today was an already activated key :p

I have this issue too, even keeping in mind the 15 minute cooldown.

madjoki

I have this issue too, even keeping in mind the 15 minute cooldown.

Cooldown increases more you've won.

I also believe it permanently blocks from winning that game, so if you send too early, you can't win it at all.

MadGear

I re-played WarCraft 3 + TFT over the last few days ... WarCraft 4 is easily my most wanted sequel and yes, I want it way way more than Half Life 3. Too bad it's probably never going to happen :/

I also put a few hours into One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and it's really no surprise to me but I don't enjoy it much. However it's a suitable game to play while listening to a podcast since it's just as engaging and demanding as a clicker game. I really wish there was an added level of complexity to it, like a combo based system that rewarded you for long, uninterrupted combo chains. Obviously this wouldn't work at all with the very non-specific/interchangeable combos of this game. Seriously, the only reason I'm alternating between them is to make the game look less repetitive than it actually is.

Zeeman

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 79 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Vd1j7n6.png

So one of these is Final Fantasy VIII? Or did Modbot pick up something weird?

Tall4Life

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

This is not Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, on scouts honor -- MB-99598E49DDB2AEE0 - Taken by Tall4Life. 21 entrants total.

t1489523855z1.png

It was Reload

xezuru

I re-played WarCraft 3 + TFT over the last few days ... WarCraft 4 is easily my most wanted sequel and yes, I want it way way more than Half Life 3. Too bad it's probably never going to happen :/

The days when Blizzard used to have GOAT storytelling. It's really underappreciated/and or forgotten how good they were at implementing story in gameplay decades ago when instead of 20 minute raid boss exposition you'd literally have every click of your gameplay actually be purging a Stratholme citizen.

That said I still want HL3.

tmarg

I think it will happen eventually, but not anytime soon. They made too many StarCraft games in too short a timeframe.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TetraxShards, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen -- MB-3F782E03E17EE1BE - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 32 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY -- MB-3BEB302E37326C80 - Taken by dex3108. 22 entrants total.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition #1 -- MB-5EADD9F7912E348F - Taken by alr1ght. 16 entrants total.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition #2 -- MB-BB6A31BC01325191 - Taken by shockdude. 18 entrants total.
Mad Max -- MB-067B16C0F3CE60C3 - Taken by Last Baron. 30 entrants total.
Stardew Valley -- MB-3EC29FFC38FF62B8 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 19 entrants total.
Stardew Valley #2 -- MB-3EC29FFC38FF62B8 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 19 entrants total.
The Witness -- MB-D616FE7807197E95 - Taken by longlivegaming. 36 entrants total.
Total War: Warhammer -- MB-F2BFC9FC7FEA6B09 - Taken by shintoki. 17 entrants total.
XCOM 2 -- MB-8983B6188A939EA4 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 26 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1489535563z1.png

There's only one copy of Stardew Valley BTW, I messed it up.

Nillansan

Momodora Reverie under the Moonlight is truly something special. Durante and the rest of the guys that have been praising this game weren't kidding. I just finished my first play-through and I will definitely come back for more, I need to try and do a run on Insane difficulty at some point. I really hope that Hollow Knight doesn't feel somewhat shortcoming after playing Momodora.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Angel Express [Tokkyu Tenshi] -- MB-F4A3519D7366C533 - Taken by madjoki
Asteroid Bounty Hunter -- MB-8FC7FF5B99722440 - Taken by Belgarion
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils -- MB-2688DDBC9EB17005 - Taken by Kifimbo
Cube Runner -- MB-FF63A888E8D8CE85 - Taken by Kifimbo
Diadra Empty -- MB-8F47CFF3E2AA7A18 - Taken by Loptous
Fly and Destroy -- MB-D65BEA035D1A78AA - Taken by Baron_Calamity
GundeadliGne -- MB-D2F7B2AB208002F0 - Taken by sixteen-bit
Gundemonium Recollection -- MB-F3885F327A46D1FE - Taken by fuzzy123
Hitogata Happa -- MB-64D2F0822A88428B - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Neon Prism -- MB-5BBF16BF5F8BF29B - Taken by zebez
Neon Space -- MB-7B364149F6208C9B - Taken by Jalal
Neon Space 2 -- MB-F593153E37C9FD8A - Taken by Eila
ShipLord -- MB-8872E8A0DD37C99B - Taken by liezryou
Slash It -- MB-98A7228DEA0CC8BD - Taken by redlacs
Spin Rush -- MB-8D71AE338F39BF95 - Taken by OmarYusaf
Suguri Collection (Suguri Plus Acceleration of Suguri) -- MB-AD1C116E6681E822 - Taken by Loptous
Survive in Space -- MB-A594863240F629E8 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
cloudphobia -- MB-8394D394B5CA5152 - Taken by Chairmanchuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom