• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's an open world RPG with character action game light combat and shmup elements.

It's got fishing minigames, sidequests, leveling systems, weapon upgrades and all the other stuff you'd expect.

well there you go then, cheers.

jediyoshi

1dDAps1.png

womp

Nillansan

Nier Automata PC Requirements.

Required operating environment
OS: Windows® 7 64-bit, Windows® 8.1 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit
 * 32-bit OS does not work.
· CPU: Intel® Core ™ i3 2100 or more
· AMD A 8 - 6500 or more · Main memory: 4 GB or more free space
· Hard disk / SSD: 50 GB or more free space
· graphics card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770 VRAM 2 GB or more AMD Radeon ™ R9 270X VRAM 2GB or more
sound card: DirectX® 11 support
and communication environment: Broadband or more
, screen resolution: 1280X720
- DirectX®: DirectX® 11
- other: mouse, keyboard, game pad (XInput only)

The recommended operating environment
 1 64 bit, Windows® 10 64 bit * It does not operate on 32 bit OS.
· CPU: Intel® Core ™ i5 4670 or more
· AMD A 10 - 7850 K or more · Main memory: 8 GB or more free space
· Hard disk / SSD: 50 GB or more free space
· graphics card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980 VRAM 4 GB or more AMD Radeon ™ R9 380X VRAM 4GB or more
sound card: DirectX® 11 support
and communication environment: Broadband or more
• screen resolution: 1920X1080
- DirectX®: DirectX® 11
- other: mouse, keyboard, game pad (XInput only)

gngf123

Is this game actually that great? A lot of gaffers seem to be into it.

Nier is a bit of a cult classic, and had a reputation for having a set of interesting characters, story, and a great OST. The drawback being it had not very good combat.

Nier Automata is a successor to Nier, and hands the combat over to Platinum Games.

I can see why people would be interested in it. There are some people here who have already played the Japanese version and liked it, I haven't done that but am looking forward to picking up the PC version.

The first is kind of a cult classic, I personally love it. This one seems to be getting great reviews and impressions from gaffers that played it are glowing.
I played the demo on PS4 and it's great.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
well...they also get it like 7-10 days early

so that's something

but seriously this whole situation has just been a trainwreck of stupidity from Sony and SE

If Sony was dumb enough to give Square Enix money for this then I'm not even mad.

Ascheroth

I personally haven't played the first Nier since I don't a PS3 or XBOX360, but some of my friends who have similiar tastes absolutely love it and I like Yoko Taros crazyness and Platinum, so it seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Whats this about GMG revoking UMVC3 keys?

Hektor

It's incredibly unique, has a damn good combat system, a lot of funny humor, likeable characters, a very good story and does things you won't be expecting and that i can't spoil.

It's not going to be to the taste of everyone, but it's an awesome game all around.

Tizoc

Capcom sucks.
Gmg arent proper key sellers tho arent they?
They sell re7 and other capcom games so who knows if disney is in on this too
At any rate a few traders wpuld be offering mvc3 for $21 if u look around over at steam trades

Finally we have a Steam date for Nier.

While Square Enix doesn't deserve a penny for the incompetence towards this platform release, I still want to support Platinum especially after what happened with them regarding Scalebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom