• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

That Valve extra content promoted with many games hitting Steam never happened. MGS5 never had the Steam cardbox releasing steam.

That's not really true. I think it is only MGS which had this problem with everything - no PS or Xbox box / carrier bag thing. Lots of things are missing. Quite a lot of other games got their TF2 gear or Gaben bosses like Crawl

Megauap

I backed Sundered and got a code for Jotun: Valhalla Edition but I already have it so here you go.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Megauap, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Jotun: Valhalla Edition -- MB-0129F687C80B36FA - Taken by zebez. 37 entrants total.

t1488504569z1.png

JarrodL

All this talk about the original Nier makes me want to play it, really sounds like something I might enjoy. I have a PS3, but can't get it digitally there since it's not on PSN. And of course, not physically available in my country. :sadface:

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That Valve extra content promoted with many games hitting Steam never happened. MGS5 never had the Steam cardbox releasing steam.

I doubt that was supposed to be an actual in-game item. It was just an interesting way of announcing a PC release. The Valve... thing for Nier 2, on the other hand, is being advertised as a bonus.

Thinking about it, it would be neat if a modder can Change the Valve in 2B's eye with the Flower that Zero had in Drakengard 3
No matter how much chaos it brought

draken-1.png

Wok

Has this been mentioned?

Check your email to see if you were signed up for G2A Shield after buying from Indie Gala

Not sure if any of it is true but you can never be too careful.

Holly molly, this is scummy:

If you have been affected by this, you should have received an email stating you were signed up for a G2A Shield trial for 30 days. This can only be cancelled in the two days prior to the trial ending.

Reddit comment: Looking all over for the checkbox in that image. Realized it's that shield icon. That's some bs right there.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thinking about it, it would be neat if a modder can Change the Valve in 2B's eye with the Flower that Zero had in Drakengard 3
No matter how much chaos it brought

draken-1.png

Now imagine Drakengard 3 with the combat and the flying of Nier Automata?

MUnited83

For you.
Holly molly, this is scummy:

Someone really should sue them at some point. At least on the EU, fucking having to pay a fee to get the product you paid for and have support if it's revoked down the line, that's fucking illegal.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Imagine Drakengard 3 not running like ass
Ohhh should have mentioned that.
Square Enix E3 2018: Yoko and Platinum teaming up again for Drakengard 4, build on the remnants of Scalebound
I may shit my pants
If Drakengard 3 has a re-release with better combat and controls, better framerate and still has dragons urinating, I would be so happy.

The thing is that Drakengard 3 combat is not even bad but lacking polish and fleshing out. The performance also dragged hard the combat and the enemies being pretty easy killed part of the fun but minor tweaks would have gone a long way.

So where do you reckon Nier will be the cheapest? GMG?

Right now? Play-Asia if you're in EU region. Other than that? No clue. After GMG cancelled their UMvC3 preorders and last I knew didn't have a pre-order page for Nier, it's hard to say what their price will be once/if it becomes part of their catalog.

This is insane, yet fascinating.

Are you okay?

cdkeys is if you go that route

Did they add it to their catalog yet?
Also prone to the same problem with EU only keys potentially.

r3n4ud

Right now? Play-Asia if you're in EU region. Other than that? No clue. After GMG cancelled their UMvC3 preorders and last I knew didn't have a pre-order page for Nier, it's hard to say what their price will be once/if it becomes part of their catalog.

Are you okay?

Did they add it to their catalog yet?
Also prone to the same problem with EU only keys potentially.
Nowhere has it yet. I was just assuming.

So SE is just incompetent then? I don't know what truly happened I'm just guessing Sony moneyhat.

So... Sony moneyhatted a game to have exclusivity from PC for... 10 days? If that's true, I got a few things I can sell Sony on better terms. ;)

--

Do Steam Community Market listings expire? My TF2 crates I had listed randomly were back in my inventory...

Arthea

So... Sony moneyhatted a game to have exclusivity from PC for... 10 days? If that's true, I got a few things I can sell Sony on better terms. ;)

--

Do Steam Community Market listings expire? My TF2 crates I had listed randomly were back in my inventory...

some expire, some not
foils for example don't, regular cards do, so this at least is clear to me, as for items it's way less clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom