• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nier be like other Platinum games where playing on Easy and then replaying on the higher difficulties is recommended?

Or maybe not recommended but I remember thinking that might have been a more enjoyable way to tackle things like Korra and Revengeance. I think I started Transformers on easy because I was thinking that too, but I haven't put enough hours into it to see if it paid off.

You can switch difficulty on the fly so just feel free to experiment.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Angel Express [Tokkyu Tenshi] -- MB-6D30889337168851 - Taken by MaxiLive
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils -- MB-4A01A5DEEBD972A2 - Taken by boybrushdRED
Diadra Empty -- MB-2AFCDF550D8B8DF8 - Taken by Monooboe
GundeadliGne -- MB-E58B51C2F0F0829A - Taken by Vuze
Gundemonium Recollection -- MB-A3C3F3DB056CC5EB - Taken by KainXVIII
Hitogata Happa -- MB-871B5888A771C220 - Taken by Camel Master
Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest -- MB-7DBE0FC54EABE65F - Taken by Hakkelus
Saving Harmony -- MB-A5598F4CCB5A8621 - Taken by septicore
Slightly Magic: 8bit Legacy Edition -- MB-485147D08DD51947 - Taken by rainking187
Suguri Collection (Suguri Plus Acceleration of Suguri) -- MB-D30821D55E49BDA8 - Taken by Jadax
Tribal Pass -- MB-947C455CFDD2AFC7 - Taken by Natty1
cloudphobia -- MB-BB4A4BAF86B56644 - Taken by Deques

Echoplx

Will Nier be like other Platinum games where playing on Easy and then replaying on the higher difficulties is recommended?

Or maybe not recommended but I remember thinking that might have been a more enjoyable way to tackle things like Korra and Revengeance. I think I started Transformers on easy because I was thinking that too, but I haven't put enough hours into it to see if it paid off.

if you had good timing in mgr the game was easier on higher difficulties because of the increased parry damage.

dont know if that applies to nier.

FLD

Welp, I'm heading to bed now and, because I'm a weak-willed idiot with no sense of financial responsibility whatsoever, this will be happening while I sleep.

55lGsfV.png

Currently on work and didn't finished Nier preload yesterday, will be at home around unlock time. Still need around 5 hours to download it. I guess this weekend I'll continue to play Dishonored 2...

Monooboe

I admit, all the hype for Nier has gotten to me, would love to play it. I really need to get a "real" job so I can build a gaming PC again.T_T

AHA-Lambda

Hmm, welp breaking point on my low expectations for Andromeda have been reached and I've cancelled my pre-order.
It was an Amazon voucher anyway so I was getting it for free, but I'll better use it elsewhere

So what can I spend it on? =/
Nier Automata isn't being sold on PC through Amazon UK :(

Arthea

I'm inebriated and lazy, where is the cheapest place to buy Nier. You have my love. And universal launch?

gmg, gamesplanet and dlgamer have it for about 50€
of those three gmg seems to be cheapest atm 49,29 €
that playasia deal was the best

edited: oh wait, I was wrong, GameBillet has it cheaper - 48.95€, but I know nothing about GameBillet itself.

inky

Full price games are too much for me, dammit I'll have to quite some time for nier, till it drops to 25-30ish~

I completely agreed with your post in my head, then instantly remembered that I just dropped $60 for a set of cosmetic armor and a few stash tabs in Path of Exile (a fully free game btw) and still don't feel a tinge of regret even though I haven't played it since.

Sometimes I really hate myself.

I'm still waiting for Nier to hit $20 tho

Arthea

I can't be the only one who ordered from Play Asia am I?

I wasn't in time to get it, I waited for the release date and then it was too late.
OTOH I can wait, I have enough games to play

edited: only this thread will be a nightmare starting today lol
hopefully no major spoilers

sheaaaa

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Vermintide -- MB-02A602184352DCCA - Taken by Sajko. 8 entrants total.
Jotun -- MB-337054E12E43C35F - Taken by Ascheroth. 3 entrants total.

t1489747235z1.png

I paid 42,74 euros for Nier at CDkeys. It's very rare for me to pay that much for a game these days.

On a different note, I don't remember seeing portuguese recruits in XCom2, for shame.

Shengar

It's a little known fact, but game developers can actually sustain themselves from air, water and sunshine through photosynthesis.

I think that picture supposedly to be ironic. It's much better than my friend who refused to buy game even at discounted price and just keep pirating. Can't see him as a respectable creator ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom