• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachael

So
Danganonpa udg is releasing in june
Danganronpa v3 realsing in september on steam
https://mobile.twitter.com/RPGSite/status/837501308957409281

Edit- fire pro wrestling!
http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/03/02/fire-pro-wrestling-return/

428, a visual novel, is releasing on steam as well, on early access
Thank u spike chunsoft <3

Spike's bringing the heat and it's looking like most if not all will be simul release on PS4/Steam, particularly the last two. Which is great!

Nzyme32

af6.gif

awww yiss

I just realised my phone contract ends this month, so I'll sell off my old phone.... suddenly it is quite justifiable to throw that money towards a Switch and Zelda. So long Steam

Also, I'll be damned - Switch updates are not absurdly slow, watch a stream now.

Tizoc

I look forward to people regretting getting their Switch after a year, 2 at most.
It'd be the Wii U all over again :V

I don't like Dragon Quest and I don't like Musou games. Sorry :p

Why do you forsake us Durante?&#55357;&#56872;

lol, I remember playing this on Wii back in the day

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/532320/

sadf,asnm dg.,asm .g,nhas;dgjn a.s,dgj.askdng;as dgf/.asdng;alsdjgf/asnrg.a,sdg
WHEN DID THIS GO UP?!
de blob 2 as well please!

Blu(e)

We'll hopefully see Opoona. Always wanted to play that.
We'll never see Opoona.

I would love them to bring over some Cing games (Another Code games, Hotel Dusk/Last Window). Don't know who owns them currently since Cing are gone but I've always wanted to play those games.

Ladekabel

I would love them to bring over some Cing games (Another Code games, Hotel Dusk/Last Window). Don't know who owns them currently since Cing are gone but I've always wanted to play those games.

I believe the publisher of those is Nintendo, so zero chance.

I will probably end up with a switch once fire emblem /animal crossing come out.

Still waiting for the fire emblem creators srpg maker to hit steam. Any day now. Id settle for fire emblem on pc if that is more likely:p

I look forward to people regretting getting their Switch after a year, 2 at most.
It'd be the Wii U all over again :V

The Switch is about to get the full focus of Nintendo's first party dev teams and their partners (especially handheld developers like Atlus and Capcom). It will not be short on high quality games unless one needs a new AAA release every week.

Uzzy

that's the thing, it's literally the only time you feel "discriminated against", and it's a total joke, i literally super jump and turn invisible in front of that guy and he doesn't even react. i don't feel threatened by this dude, he feels like a loading screen in disguise

it's also happening like all the freaking time in a game that i've played for like 6 hours and i feel like i have accomplished nothing yet, so it's just annoying that in a game that's already suffering from pacing issues thanks to like randomly dropping you in the middle of a huge city with little guidance and motivation, you're also stopped every once in a while for a boring unskippable cutscene where you just get your passport checked by some idiot

this isn't half life 2, this is really lame

Yeah, it's hard to make the player feel discriminated against when Adam Jensen's a typical cyberpunk protagonist, with special powers and privileges that allow him to live and work in the world. It could have made for some interesting contrasts had they explored Adam's relative privilege more. Instead they just have you stopped by the police at the terminals and go 'isn't this terrible!'

I kinda agree on the pacing, but I found it enjoyable to just explore Prague, so that wasn't too big of an issue for me.

me0wish

We'll hopefully see Opoona. Always wanted to play that.
We'll never see Opoona.

Opoona works wonderfully on dolphin, I had to stop my Wii playthrough years ago and I'm playing the game again. Besides the dry writing, the game is great, if I learn Japanese one day, I'd play Opoona in Japanese. The world and music are some of the best.

Sadly won't happen, they're owned by Nintendo. I still hope Little King Story would sell more on Steam, the game surprised me by how close to perfect it was.

Tizoc

The Switch is about to get the full focus of Nintendo's first party dev teams and their partners (especially handheld developers like Atlus and Capcom). It will not be short on high quality games unless one needs a new AAA release every week.

That may be the case for the first year, but what about going forward? Then again it could pull off a PS3 and eventually become more widespread.

Goddamn, Humble Dumble Monthumble in four hours, and then I'm probably getting Zelda this weekend (for WiiU, natch).

Godammit, didn't I just say in January that I wouldn't buy any more games? I guess I did finish a few, have to refuel the pot.

OneUh8

Going up to Gamestop in an hour to grab my Switch and Zelda pre-orders. Very excited for that. Also super excited to hopefully have another good Humble Monthly haul today! Fun for everyone!

Wok

At this rate, I'm expecting Gabe to pop in this thread to say he is going to play Zelda on his Switch.

Tizoc

You people aren't just getting a Switch for Zelda BoW are you? There are about half a dozen other titles worth getting on launch too like Fast RMX for one thing.

Honestly, a stealth game is the worst type of game to put any co-op elements in. It makes no sense at all.

Did you watch the trailer? Granted it'd make the game easier to beat but you can always play through it solo. Co-op IMO is a neat addition to just mess around in for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom