• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 31 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-179918C74A41EFC6 - Taken by Vlad
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-36705642B08E2928 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-F3D407861CF9C05A - Taken by Flips360
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-D7875785ACB8ADA3 - Taken by Shalashaska
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-1DE353191EDDAEFD - Taken by Last Baron
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-99D3D289FF766117 - Taken by Battlechili1
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-D40FBD2B5B8F1E32 - Taken by darkchewie
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-F60C6EB773D78DA7 - Taken by Nabae
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-AA83C2C5E3E76C0D - Taken by Press Turn
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-A90F49E04C9200FE - Taken by Vazra
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-76E902A1EAEA7959 - Taken by illusionary
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-A2D98B9F02B194F5 - Taken by iiicon
Mystery Game #20 -- MB-E4A1D6B2BE84173A - Taken by morningbus
Mystery Game #21 -- MB-5506080D2A81D0B5 - Taken by zebez
Mystery Game #22 -- MB-EC53D86A0AB515AA - Taken by aqws
Mystery Game #23 -- MB-3121E29CC546142E - Taken by tuxfool
Mystery Game #24 -- MB-FD34186AA58D88A1 - Taken by 73V3N
Mystery Game #25 -- MB-E5FD731595A437D6 - Taken by Nzyme32
Mystery Game #26 -- MB-84A040E24F03010E - Taken by Purkake4
Mystery Game #27 -- MB-CC8981061C588750 - Taken by PAUonePUNCH
Mystery Game #28 -- MB-8E0F07442B942313 - Taken by data
Mystery Game #29 -- MB-6B86C898A49B3E10 - Taken by FLD
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-2638409887B049C0 - Taken by QFNS
Mystery Game #30 -- MB-97C83726197C6048 - Taken by gngf123
Mystery Game #31 -- MB-A676AD9BDB4B898B - Taken by NeoRaider
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-AD71FFAD030097B0 - Taken by Leafhopper
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-9C01D8DDD2A510A0 - Taken by bobnowhere
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-E79A7986A04A1346 - Taken by Belgarion
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-3B64D71C977D50D9 - Taken by TetraxShards
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-03C5718C4FB3432C - Taken by Volimar
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-914B218EEBDB7FAA - Taken by White Wolf

Arthea

Atelier Firis port

hold on your GPUs, more demanding than Sophie, recommended reqs are actually minimal, not sure what minimal ones even mean, because I don't imagine you can play a game on that kind of hardware.
And uses a lot of RAM, so even in that regard minimum requirements aren't true.

It also has no high res 2D assets just as Sophie.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I bet there's a Hollow Knight and Nier hidden in those mystery games. Or maybe it's just 31 more copies of Heavy Fire: Afghanistan.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NeiR: Automata -- MB-A1A229A7BB05FDA5 - Taken by Ascheroth. 19 entrants total.

t1488928166z1.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
What's the worst that could happen? Something bad?

Rats, the winner might say.

Surely no one would use a dummy account to buy a game, give it away via Modbot, then do a chargeback to get both accounts locked.

Surely.

Press Turn

Neo Member
Call of Tomsk-7 from my mystery. Whatever fills the list I suppose. 6 more 'till 50 though, so thats cool.

In other news I heard the netcode on marvel steam port is garbo
From my memory I recall that being said for all versions of MvC3 so that basically means nothing changed.

xelios

that would be super fucked up wow

That's probably exactly what that "generous" individual is doing. Fake giveaways. Sad!

Valve wouldn't ban an account for redeeming a game.

What's the worst that could happen? Something bad?

Rats, the winner might say.

it's not like someone here would make a raffle for say...Dark Souls III and then have it end on April Fools Day and have the winner think they won the game only to get told it was a joke

that would never happen

it did

bbd23

it's not like someone here would make a raffle for say...Dark Souls III and then have it end on April Fools Day and have the winner think they won the game only to get told it was a joke

that would never happen

it did

oh man I remember that.

steamgaf made it right though didn't they? that was a wild day

illusionary

Thanks to the donor of the mystery games posted above; unfortunately, I already have this one, so I''ll re-gift it here.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Chess Knight 2 -- MB-76E902A1EAEA7959

t1488939034z1.png

Press Turn

Neo Member
meanwhile in starving uni student povertyland:

man, i do have like $20 in spending, what exists toda-

AQwPDgq.png

I....don't want to buy things now

Volimar

I won this in a mystery giveaway. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I keep forgetting to post no thanks but....no thanks not my code.

Army of Tentacles -- MB-03C5718C4FB3432C

Umm, it's not the DLC. Maybe I should have added the subtitle.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Well got this in although I won't touch it till after the PC release since I only want to take a peek at the artbook and OST after I've beaten the game.
DExcvlAl.jpg

naYwnCel.png

Been looking forward to this for a long time!

xelios

I was showing him the part I want him to edit.

How did you know it was going to be the winner's birthday? Is there collusion between you and modbot (and the winner?) we should be aware of? Whole thing seems sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom