• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

To you guys playing LEGO worlds, here is a code to unlock a police car

P42fJ6

From the High-Speed chase Lego set, which actually features Chase McCain from Lego city Undercover

Tizoc

GMG's discount Is there...you have to log in to see it (around $49 as well)

remember...they do "VIP" pricing which requires being logged in to see the lower prices
Sorry i many like it was with gmg- the discount went live after a few hours if not a few days later

AHA-Lambda

its almost like the game is in high demand or something :eek:

60 is the new 50, deal with it nerds

;_;

No damnit!
PC games are supposed to launch at £30!
>_<

Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Cally's Trials -- MB-0A0F1606C71D9F8F - Taken by Benedict
Chip -- MB-0C9982921B107CCC - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Death Ray Manta SE -- MB-4984F622E81391D8 - Taken by Jalal
FLASHOUT 2 -- MB-4A416FC4F674A1F1 - Taken by rainking187
Loot Hero DX -- MB-277D4F80679B8A28 - Taken by OmarYusaf
NaissanceE -- MB-614620DE517A6F06 - Taken by Cth
Procyon -- MB-AE17C2B6A6AF265B - Taken by fuzzy123
Redux: Dark Matters -- MB-961831282390AE36 - Taken by Loptous
Rex Rocket -- MB-109D3B9AB967CC1D - Taken by dot
The Lost Island -- MB-7213242AF81317AE - Taken by voodooray
The Old City: Leviathan -- MB-8105087B909DB4B7 - Taken by EdmondD

dex3108

I really don't get Ubisoft sometimes. Some of their games have Steam Cards (like R6 Siege and Wildlands) and some don't (like Watch_Dogs 2, Assassin's Creed). I would really like to know reason for that.

Ascheroth

its almost like the game is in high demand or something :eek:

60 is the new 50, deal with it nerds

;_;
60 is the new "I'll wait for a sale and do my best to give you as little money as possible you bastards"
No seriously, I'm never going to pay 60€ for a single video game

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

sweaty good times.

or, you know, Nier information. I cant find you on steam, all the Hektors there are dudebros with CS:GO avatars and backgrounds on their profile. I see no anime Hektor.

is anime Hektor just on Gaf and real Hektor is a dudebro?

AHA-Lambda

60 is the new "I'll wait for a sale and do my best to give you as little money as possible you bastards"
No seriously, I'm never going to pay 60&#8364; for a single video game

This.
I can't tell you last time I bought a PC game for more than £30 =/
But that is going to get harder with shitty bloody Brexit >_>

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 27 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-69ED5239C96FE2FE - Taken by KainXVIII
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-E1C91874BA72C6A4 - Taken by tuxfool
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-561717A1A168FEBB - Taken by barber
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-C43027220447B3EA - Taken by Javier23
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-CFC5FA2392DD4021 - Taken by bloke
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-0436EE398B302FA3 - Taken by Berto
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-732A191BCEDE8A45 - Taken by laserlaser
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-1F7F1BE5A9CCF602 - Taken by Phawx
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-DCC6FB57CF69E2B6 - Taken by xelios
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-8DC502CD39557EA0 - Taken by Vazra
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-0A807E014E33DF47 - Taken by Battlechili1
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-A0F5A14EAE404D1C - Taken by Jadax
Mystery Game #20 -- MB-5613F948822F4792 - Taken by William Bonney
Mystery Game #21 -- MB-0605B449E76F3D3D - Taken by gngf123
Mystery Game #22 -- MB-429A4B5E94E817A1 - Taken by claytonlee101
Mystery Game #23 -- MB-22EDFFBA11CC43AA - Taken by fernandes
Mystery Game #24 -- MB-9CED89F300739EAB - Taken by duppolo
Mystery Game #25 -- MB-E11181B92CB7E234 - Taken by T-Rex.
Mystery Game #26 -- MB-7630D9243E1790B6 - Taken by Tellaerin
Mystery Game #27 -- MB-D17617E7AEF17DF7 - Taken by Mixed2k
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-8D7F9D33A9F2010E - Taken by Vlad
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-86486D0D9AFB9002 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-6B08406904590367 - Taken by longlivegaming
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-429D27BA76F374C6 - Taken by Volimar
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-768AB032DC3DDF66 - Taken by PaulSane
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-8D1A7E4589351C92 - Taken by claytonlee101. 10 entrants total. - Taken by Wok
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-21E3E1E20C6C2DFC - Taken by Tonton

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cels, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cels, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Limbo -- MB-5FBCE90915787469

t1488920086z1.png

Lain

I still don't understand why people like this artist.
At least it looks better than my FF XV steelbook.
1e68381d9fa1e7efdbf84864940ca2ae.jpg

I prefer by far the normal and special edition covers.

I'm not a fan of Amano myself, but the appeal in his style is quite apparent. The use of color and abstract look are quite enticing.

Grief.exe

It is still so surreal to see Nier Automata, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and Atelier Firis in the top sellers page much less even existing on steam in general. A few years ago I would've laughed at the possibility of any of those happening on steam.

This is the future liberals wanted.

Wok

Obvious spare. &#128522;

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan -- MB-8D1A7E4589351C92 - Taken by claytonlee101. 10 entrants total.

data

To you guys playing LEGO worlds, here is a code to unlock a police car

P42fJ6

From the High-Speed chase Lego set, which actually features Chase McCain from Lego city Undercover

So does this mean lego boxes you buy irl have codes for lego world? or?

Sajko

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sajko, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dirt 3 -- MB-E23FA509632A2C68
Syberia -- MB-7852F9A3E6EDA260
Syberia 2 -- MB-FA05E85D3D713DBE - Taken by Nabae. 1 entrants total.

t1488918632z1.png

Tizoc

So Homefront: The Revolution - Freedom Fighter Bundle is $12 and comes with the new DLC. Is this a price error? SHould I grab it quick before it gets fixed?

If you have Twitter, contact the humble support ninja account to expedite the process.

Sooo, no deals at all on UMvC3? I was hoping at least to use humble wallet+10%

Some traders may offer it for $20-21 or whereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom