• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

Right now I just plan on Wildlands and Torment tiding me over till Andromeda comes out.

I'm trying not to think about all the other stuff I want to play that came out the past few months.

FLD

I still find it annoying the Disgaea games on Steam are called Disgaea PC and Disgaea 2 PC. Like, come on.

Well, how else are you supposed to know they're the PC versions? It's like... the opposite of false advertising or something.

It annoys me too :(

Battlechili

Banned
Almost as bad as Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations

Like, ain't no one in Japan playing games on Steam Capcom. Just call it Resident Evil.
I dunno. Things are getting better on that end, and I've seen complaints from Japanese people about games not being available in their region on Steam. A lot of Japanese games now are starting to be made available for sale on Japanese Steam. Atelier Firis is the most recent addition to this.

I dunno. Things are getting better on that end, and I've seen complaints from Japanese people about games not being available in their region on Steam. A lot of Japanese games now are starting to be made available for sale on Japanese Steam. Atelier Firis is the most recent addition to this.

I'll believe it when Monster Hunter shows up. I can't get excited over alchemy waifus.

you hear that wbacon?

Village

Like, ain't no one in Japan playing games on Steam Capcom. Just call it Resident Evil.

But biohazard is an infinitely better name and for most of the games in the franchise... a much more fitting one.

Tizoc

So I tried Lumo which is a PS Plus and it appears to be a puzzle game with a control scheme that is a bit awkward to get used to.
Still it looks promising and I am interested enough to keep playing.

Also WinGameStore are still processing my purchase ToT

Corpekata

Banned
So I tried Lumo which is a PS Plus and it appears to be a puzzle game with a control scheme that is a bit awkward to get used to.
Still it looks promising and I am interested enough to keep playing.

Also WinGameStore are still processing my purchase ToT

What did you purchase?

zkylon

zkylewd
so uh, i came back to prague and it's raining and it's gotten very all "end of the game" like

which is weird since i still feel like this game is just starting lol

definitely less ambitious than human revolution

very strange game all around

also figured i'd do the previous mission in a more gun-ho style and it's pretty fun just recklessly murdering everybody and just chugging batteries to keep on going invisible and chopping up fools

also when i came back to the city i got reprimanded again for killing cops

i'm very consufed by this game that's either calling me a coward or constantly accusing me of killing some random cops lol

it's an alright game, but weird

Teggy

so uh, i came back to prague and it's raining and it's gotten very all "end of the game" like

which is weird since i still feel like this game is just starting lol

definitely less ambitious than human revolution

very strange game all around

also figured i'd do the previous mission in a more gun-ho style and it's pretty fun just recklessly murdering everybody and just chugging batteries to keep on going invisible and chopping up fools

also when i came back to the city i got reprimanded again for killing cops

i'm very consufed by this game that's either calling me a coward or constantly accusing me of killing some random cops lol

it's an alright game, but weird

There's still a decent amount of game from that point, although getting around the city becomes a pain, which I was not a fan of.

I'm getting more worried each day about the NieR Automata region lock on Steam. I swear I was able to access the game's page on the Humble Store yesterday, but now I can't. It is region locked also on Green Man Gaming. The only place I could get it at the moment is on Amazon. And I can't find any official word from Square Enix about this region lock thing. I'm in SEA by the way. (Philippines)

If this will be another region locking case similar to Revengeance, then my only option will be to get a PS4.

Monooboe

You guys are going to be so disappointed with me... but I rebought Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY on Xbox One.XD Mostly to play the DLC and have something until Mass Effect. I kind of can see all the hate now for the game, it is very MMORPG:Y and while I still like the game I kind of wanted a little more living world, now that we have Witcher 3.

I have to say thought, Dragon Age Keep is still such awesome idéa! I was able to import all choices and stuff from Dragon Age 1 and 2 into both PC and Xbox One version. That is so much suporioir to having to import savefiles. Steam should have something like built into Steam, that works across all games. Just imagine being able to see what you've done and choices you made in games throughout the years. If it would be built into Steam there would even be possible for any game to reference other games, thought that is still possible through achivements.

sheaaaa

I'm getting more worried each day about the NieR Automata region lock on Steam. I swear I was able to access the game's page on the Humble Store yesterday, but now I can't. It is region locked also on Green Man Gaming. The only place I could get it at the moment is on Amazon. And I can't find any official word from Square Enix about this region lock thing. I'm in SEA by the way. (Philippines)

If this will be another region locking case similar to Revengeance, then my only option will be to get a PS4.

Man fuck this shit. No reason this should be happening in 2017. Read somewhere that SE said they're preparing the Steam page for the game in Japan. Maybe that's when we'll be able to buy the game.

I had it in my cart, that's how I was able to buy it today.

This is nothing new, SEGA and Konami had ask digital retailers to comply with their region lock before.

Toukiden 2 confirmed to run at 60FPS on PC

They are improving!

Whether it's gonna run smooth or not is yet to be proven though.

It's pretty simple for me. They won't provide it for me, I won't buy it. Not even the PS4 version. Fuck them.

Maybe I'll be missing out on a great game. But it's not like I'm short on great games to play nowadays.

Yeah, Revengeance is locked here to in Indonesia. We're in the same region after all.

Volimar

Well, my back just seized up when I tried to stand up to go to the bathroom and I spent the last several minutes literally writhing in agony in my bed pissing myself, so... I guess I'll be up for a while.

Take care of your back, kids.

Pachimari

I've had Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered ever since launch but I still can't get it to work on boot. Do I have to turn off my Internet connection when booting it up and change some setting?

And is Homefront: The Revolution the cheapest on Steam?

What's with Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour demo getting updated so often? It got updated few weeks ago and now it got updated again. What did they add or change each time?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Hopefully Valve adds support for region-specific client/store names at some point. There are region-specific header images these days, so apps receiving the same treatment would be a natural progression.

Uzzy

Why sacrifice the Pope to Satan when you can convert him to Satan's cause?

envxki9no3ky.jpg

Arthea

What exactly makes it worse than Atelier Sophie? Sorry, I haven't had a chance to check out yet.

for one Firis is much more demanding, could be due to poor optimization but there can be other reasons.
I maybe got lucky with Sophie as some people had problems with that port, I had none, it ran so good that Firis came as a shock to me. I finally managed to get Firis to run somewhat satisfactorily, so not like it is a terrible port or anything, but it isn't Sophie level of good either.

Tellaerin

Omikron was really great, when it came out. There werent many other games, that had some kind of open world cities.

I still have my original CD copy. >.>

Omikron's one of the few games that I actually wish they'd give the reboot/remake treatment. The game was too ambitious for its time, but you could really do the concept justice with current day PCs.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
refund requested, does it count if I actually feel bad about it :(

Im just not in a place where I can be buying games deep down I know I wont play just to support whoever.

Im actually wondering what I'll do about Infinite tbh.

will probably still buy it and still not play it ;_;

I mean Souls games.

The descriptions of the items in Nier are usually just short stories that you can skip if you didn't like that in the souls series.
They aren't as important to the plot/lore as they are in a souls game. Yoko Taro's games also tend to be more cut scene heavy so im sure this one will have more than enough story outside of item descriptions.

Bluth54

If I was in charge of Capcom after huge success of Jurassic World I would of put a new Dino Crisis in development, with the goal of releasing it around the time Jurassic World 2 releases in theaters.

Most big movies don't get console tie in games anymore just mobile so you make this an unofficial tie in. Make the settings somewhat similar to Jurassic Park. Include a multiplayer survival mode since Ark is so popular.

It's so obvious it's sad Capcom isn't doing it.

Hakkelus

Just finished Limbo and really liked it. I felt like it succeeded perfectly on what it was trying to do. Some time ago I also tried playing Braid, but didn't like it at all, does that make sense? Should I give Braid another go? I have only played like 15 minutes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom