• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

123 Slaughter Me Street -- MB-D397C7BDAB16C38C - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
Chroma Squad -- MB-BB60155E3210B84B - Taken by Dream_Journey. 7 entrants total.
Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks -- MB-1CDAE664D14A7078 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Day D: Tower Rush -- MB-C1D5338C8B968D81 - Taken by voodooray
DiRT 3 Complete Edition -- MB-012B405C15C2AD47 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 1 entrants total.
Doodle God -- MB-EE37936FD2DAC142 - Taken by Cth. 3 entrants total.
Evertown -- MB-F5AB0893D0A812B6 - Taken by Abomination
Farnham Fables -- MB-B7D2BEC93DB42BCB - Taken by Kifimbo
Fort Defense -- MB-2AC4150A32D8DEDC - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat - Taken by ModBot - Taken by krczt23
Gnomes Garden -- MB-B6756246833CF88F - Taken by Eila. 3 entrants total.
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan -- MB-FAB48481A8E065CE - Taken by laserlaser. 2 entrants total.
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride -- MB-73999B3100866A9A - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 1 entrants total.
Judgement -- MB-BAB84D3659FD8A7B - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 2 entrants total.
Lethal League -- MB-EED6DBD1A61EEC5D - Taken by Boss Doggie. 4 entrants total.

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-585A984AEBFBB1CA - Taken by Costa1774. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-26DEAFF8430533D4 - Taken by duppolo. 9 entrants total.
Plantera -- MB-028C7D0A67398C03 - Taken by PandaPedinte. 2 entrants total.
Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition -- MB-D36A3CEA90ACBEAF - Taken by fuzzy123 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by krczt23
Royal Defense -- MB-3037C1238BA0E58F - Taken by Vuze
Runestone Keeper -- MB-98D924422C6489EC - Taken by Megauap
Solitaire Christmas. Match 2 Cards -- MB-31F87A0DB0BADB62 - Taken by Pachimari

Trouble In The Manor -- MB-6D8B07D226D80B62 - Taken by Camel Master. 3 entrants total.

t1488988695z1.png

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I regret buying Ghost Recon Wildlands outside Steam. Game runs like a turd on my pc, and it's also not that fun. Live and learn I guess! :x

You'll probably get better advice from folks in the OT, but something that helped a lot for me during the beta weekend was running it Fullscreen rather than Borderless Windowed, which it was set to by default.

Rizzi

You'll probably get better advice from folks in the OT, but something that helped a lot for me during the beta weekend was running it Fullscreen rather than Borderless Windowed, which it was set to by default.

Tried that. Stutters like crazy whenever I get inside a vehicle. Which is kind of annoying in an open world game.

Phawx

As always with these kind of games, I'll inevitably wait for the "Game of the Year" edition that has all the dlc included and also wait for a more reasonable price.

Yep. I only paid $20 for SoM as it was, but considering I bought the GotY version to get the DLC for $6, def waiting.

madjoki

As always with these kind of games, I'll inevitably wait for the "Game of the Year" edition that has all the dlc included and also wait for a more reasonable price.

Yeah, this seems very good choice. Publishers doesn't even seem to bother discounting DLC nowdays, so you've to buy GoTY edition anyways.

Of course there's Gold edition that presumably has all DLC, but it's 100€ which is insane.

Jawmuncher

Real talk, Mahvel not having cards is a serious missed opportunity.

There must be some bullshit with marvel around it.
Like they can't do cards since they'd have to split the profits on those too, and it's not worth the effort. I think that's also why GMG and Humble aren't getting the game to sell on steam.

AHA-Lambda

So what happens on Steamgaf after dark, and when you go to work?
Giveaway madness it seems.

God damn adult responsibilities >_>

Uzzy

For the longest time I've been trying to get into CK2 or any other Paradox grand-strategy games but always bounce off due to how obtuse some of the concepts are and how steep the learning curve is. Is there any video guides or youtube channels that can help me learn the basics?

Also, does your pope have an horse head??

Arumba and Quill18 are my go to for decent tutorials on Paradox games. You can also ask in the Paradox Grand Strategy thread and someone will respond. Maybe. Eventually.

And yes, that Pope has a horse head. Along with other horse parts. Because he's a horse.

I've always wanted to try CK2, but never got around to buying it. Seems like something I'd be able to put a lot of hours into (and stop playing FM17 for a bit!)

I'm mostly an EU4 player, but I've put 800 hours into that. There's just so much variety and different styles of play in Paradox games, it's great.

Frictional Games changed the FB profile picture. Hmmm.
Soma Prequel?

More SOMA? Hell yes, hook me up to the WAU and pump it right into my veins. I'll be there day one.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Such mixed feelings about this game...the art is gorgeous and has so much character, but all the gameplay vids I've seen look painfully dull. My biggest issue is with the uncreative, basic level design. Seems like all the attention went to making a very pretty game to look at, but not so much detail to the actual playing part of it.

Such is the downside to remaking a ~30-year-old game but strictly adhering to the blueprint. It's more for fans of the 1989 original than a new audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom