• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valxal

There's only one game I'm super curious about knowing where the fuck it's at

hq720t3uwt.jpg

Snaek waifu is laifu

prudislav

Aaand NieR Automata just became "One Day" from "Day One" 😭
.... i guss more cash to put somewhere they dont treat me like a criminal :-/

12.6 The PC version of the Product Software uses Sony DADC Austria AG's Denuvo (”Denuvo") content protection technology.
http://store.steampowered.com//eula/524220_eula_0
Really conflicted about it, would love to support Raro and Platinum ,, but no way in hell i am paying more than 10 bucks for game infected with monopolized DRM

gngf123

I've seen that quote a few times now and I always wonder what drinks he likes.

For some reason I can imagine Taro being a Whisky guy.

Or maybe he really likes beer and has sessions with ZUN.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
So if i wait more and don't open it i get better chest is that right?
Or after 3 days i get one that i can open then on 7th day i get another one?
You can open every chest I'm pretty sure. Open your day 1 chest and your day 3 chest and your day 7 chest, etc.

SSPssp

So if i wait more and don't open it i get better chest is that right?
Or after 3 days i get one that i can open then on 7th day i get another one?

Chests are automatically opened on the Xth consecutive day you check in. So yeah just check in everyday and you get a chest at 3 days and 7 consecutive days.

I've seen that quote a few times now and I always wonder what drinks he likes.

For some reason I can imagine Taro being a Whisky guy.

Well during his Gamescom Steam Announcement he did say He couldn't go to Germany since he would pig out on beer and sausages and he had to lay off the booze. So maybe he is a beer guy.

Arthea

What kind of pyramid scheme are you people trying to rope us into now.

steamgaf went insane, it all started with gamepump, they got pumped out of their minds

I work for games already, so nobody will gonna get me into working even more for more games!
are you with me, morningbus?
steamgaf needs at least two sane individuals or all is lost.

I guess it is. Or at least was when it was announced. Could be another rime dea where Sony backs off and someone else with publish.
Do you make your own avatars? I know you asked the same to Boss Doggie yesterday but I figured I'd sate my own curiosity now that you've made a swap.

Poor mans MGSV but with coop

rLrnDz3.gif

Did the game have a demo? Either way, I didn't try it.

It's a bummer if the game is truly shitty because the series had some really great installments before the military shooter craze was truly beaten into the ground.

Speaking of, anyone know if the Full Spectrum Warrior games hold up?

Jawmuncher

Do you make your own avatars? I know you asked the same to Boss Doggie yesterday but I figured I'd sate my own curiosity now that you've made a swap.

I think someone else made it in the Dino Crisis future thread.

LuchaRider and Winterdemons have made a lot of my avatars as of late.

rLrnDz3.gif

Did the game have a demo? Either way, I didn't try it.

It's a bummer if the game is truly shitty because the series had some really great installments before the military shooter craze was truly beaten into the ground.

Speaking of, anyone know if the Full Spectrum Warrior games hold up?

There was a closed and open beta, which was where I tried it. The game is serviceable. It's competent for what it is. But it's no Ghost Recon or Ghost Recon 2, not even close. It feels a lot like division but made into a more open TPS and stripped of rpg mechanics than it does a GR game of old but for a new gen.

I haven't played much of FSW, but the ports do hold up well and I enjoyed the mission I played.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
steamgaf went insane, it all started with gamepump, they got pumped out of their minds

I work for games already, so nobody will gonna get me into working even more for more games!
are you with me, morningbus?
steamgaf needs at least two sane individuals or all is lost.

SteamGaf:

kJ8EK60.jpg

How are there multiple Simpsons gifs for everything.

Jawmuncher

Ah, I see. A lot of stylish Regina OC!

I have basically every quality image from pixiv, twitter, tumblr, and Deviantart. With no new game ATM, fan art isn't very frequent. Though it does still happen. So people hooking me up with art goes a long way, since I've already used the majority of older artwork as avatars already.

Part of why I could see a positive in a dino crisis mobile game. I'd at least get some new art work out of it.

Regina is an OC at this point. Capcom, pls do not steal.

its sad how true this almost is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom