• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Really? Two in a row? You might want to re-check that. You might be so tired that you're seeing double.

Went and double checked my PMs like
giphyhajow.gif

Thank you Anonymous!

Ozium

so is there a deal where only people who have never played Nier before in their life win raffles while TRUE FANS like myself get shafted and will have to pay?

8bbad0cfbb9c681a335ae06f39a7ce25af59fb6e_hq.jpg

Jawmuncher claims to have beat Nier, but didn't get all the endings. Casual Confirmed.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
so is there a deal where only people who have never played Nier before in their life win raffles while TRUE FANS like myself get shafted and will have to pay?

Jawmuncher claims to have beat Nier, but didn't get all the endings. Casual Confirmed.

It's not even #1 on your Steam wishlist... some fan!

If you enter a modbot giveaway, what do you usually write into the subject line? I'm a lazy fuck, so i always write "any subject line"

I just bash the keyboard and usually end up with the likes of "dfdfdfdfdfdfd", "fdfdfdfdfd" or "fdghjfgdfdgks." I seem to almost always start with an "f" or a "d" so I can even use autofill to fill out the rest of the gibberish!

Obviously gifts are still effected but won't people who get a free key just not tick the free key box?

Jawmuncher

Hey now, I got my save and everything and will now get right on that. I didn't think I'd get the game soon so I was saving it.

Sarcasm

Well I got gifted B day money and was going to grab NieR Automata off of humble bundle with my 10%. It was viewable the other day, now it is gone. So I guess they enabled the region block too.

Is it safe to buy on HB via VPN? PayPal is states. Is it even the day one edition?

Ozium

Well I got gifted B day money and was going to grab NieR Automata off of humble bundle with my 10%. It was viewable the other day, now it is gone. So I guess they enabled the region block too.

Is it safe to buy on HB via VPN? PayPal is states. Is it even the day one edition?

it's cheaper on GMG tho, has a higher discount than the 10 percent from humble

Hektor

If you were a TRUE FAN you'd already own Automata and need no giveaway.

I bet you didn't even do the lighthouse lady sidequests you casual.

Ozium

If you were a TRUE FAN you'd already own Automata and need no giveaway.

I bet you didn't even do the lighthouse lady sidequests you casual.

even though I am a TRUE FAN I am also a CHEAP ASS so was waiting for hot deals.. it wasn't discounted on GMG when I first saw it and I'm not paying full price for a PC game in the year 5777.

and I did all the sidequests in nier

even the damned fishing

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game -- MB-12C874EDBD04A09D - Taken by Ozium
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-A82DD2087FE883A0 - Taken by TetraxShards
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-681F29965699883A - Taken by redlacs
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-4B68EBB3BB9CD21C - Taken by Sarcasm
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-A0AE1FEA725D2209 - Taken by pantsattack
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-F3B431F31620B767 - Taken by hohoXD123
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-FFDB1E8D1EE051E4 - Taken by Madventure
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-97893553B90C7402 - Taken by 73V3N
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-C6E4BA1D7257F333 - Taken by Anno
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-AF847E6B62AE6E6B - Taken by Stallion Free

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The only real Nier fan here is Hektor thedudebro because he bought the fucking japanese PS4 version.

I never beat Nier and had my friend who completed the game tell me everything about it.

laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

I never owned a 360, sue me.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-25BDEB3D298FCC3F - Taken by duppolo

Just a heads up for would be buyers of Modern Warfare remastered: It performs less evenly than the better looking Infinite Warfare, and the loading cutscenes are very very loud for some reasons.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Terra Incongita Chapter One: The Descendant -- MB-772B2788879A4B4D - Taken by Dream_Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom