• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
If you enter a modbot giveaway, what do you usually write into the subject line? I'm a lazy fuck, so i always write "any subject line"

I have tried to be clever in the past, but it generally devolved into me just memeing in the subject line. No point in that, so I've stopped mostly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone needs Vertical Drop Heroes? At least its decent bundle fodder (that what the mystery was btw)

hit me up if you want it

Accoun

If you enter a modbot giveaway, what do you usually write into the subject line? I'm a lazy fuck, so i always write "any subject line"

As I've mentioned, I just put the same as the body, so that I see it on the first glance (in case I see a repost and don't remember if I already entered it).

FLD

It was Vertical Drop Heroes, which apparently I already own for some reason.

I don't know how to do the quote to reveal thing so here it is: BL9D4-5MMG7-KY9TK

Jawmuncher

611emskp.gif

NeoRaider

I don't want to sound rude but i entered for latest 3 mystery giveaways. Actually tried to. And nothing is happening. Game that i entered for is not taken but i am not getting any PM. Weird...

Edit: I am using my phone.

Have an RPG, GAF.

ModBot said:
Instructions for purseowner:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (purseowner, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Evoland 2 -- MB-6D996C4B211230C4 - Taken by kulapik. 3 entrants total.

t1489112218z1.png

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Alien Soldier -- MB-EB59B99A690BFE91 - Taken by Last Baron
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC -- MB-B0D860330B94F067 - Taken by Echoplx
Golden Axe II -- MB-D45C685914A2930A - Taken by Purkake4
Shining Force -- MB-95BA98ABBDC0DFD1 - Taken by Dangerblade

illusionary

It was Vertical Drop Heroes, which apparently I already own for some reason.

I don't know how to do the quote to reveal thing so here it is: BL9D4-5MMG7-KY9TK

I'm not taking this, but for future reference, hidden text uses email tags:
Code:
[email =KEY HERE][/email]

(remove the extra space after "email" to use it in an actual post - I've just included it to make the text appear)

Volimar

I go through my discovery queue during the winter/summer sales and add games to my wishlist and then months later I have no idea why I found it interesting.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
my name is oipic and I dont buy games because I just win them all from modbot

I go through my discovery queue during the winter/summer sales and add games to my wishlist and then months later I have no idea why I found it interesting.

I used to do that, then my wishlist was so big that it crashed enhanced steam. Not a very good idea.

FLD

I'm not taking this, but for future reference, hidden text uses email tags:
Code:
[email =KEY HERE][/email]

(remove the extra space after "email" to use it in an actual post - I've just included it to make the text appear)

Good to know, thanks.

kionedrik

Someone very generous is giving lots of copies of Hollow Knight and Nier, hiding them between garbage mystery games.

That's an awesome gesture by whoever that is. I personally have no interest in Nier but Hollow Knight is one of the greatest gifts a guy could receive right now. So thanks whoever's making these giveaways, even though I haven't won anything.

Wok

I don't want to sound rude but i entered for latest 3 mystery giveaways. Actually tried to. And nothing is happening. Game that i entered for is not taken but i am not getting any PM. Weird...

Edit: I am using my phone.

It happens to me all the time. Most probably a cooldown.

Bump
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (longlivegaming, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!! -- MB-B0FDF0735A7BF5A6 - Taken by boybrushdRED. 60 entrants total.

t1489104975z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom