• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

You have to be drunk.

Edit: Damn, I get the top of the page with this comment. Let us figure something smarter to say.

Edit²: The next anime game which I would buy might be AWAY:

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hollow Knight -- MB-C537AAD4589D27E0 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 8 entrants total.
Hollow Knight #2 -- MB-83C85B2960C7B96A - Taken by QFNS. 6 entrants total.
Hollow Knight #3 -- MB-E89298A552615558 - Taken by Nyteshade517. 3 entrants total.
Hollow Knight #4 -- MB-DE6AFBEEF42D5E00 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 19 entrants total.
Hollow Knight #5 -- MB-D2E13D4FC0FBD871 - Taken by Orgen. 5 entrants total.

t1489106699z1.png

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
No one bump the thread so less people see it and I have a better chance of winning. Thanks.

You have to be drunk.

Edit: Damn, I get the top of the page with this comment. Let us figure something smarter to say.

That game looks amazing. Never played the dev's previous game, but this looks like my kind of thing.

You have to be drunk.

The style of this is actually pretty nice (and innocuous). I like it.

illusionary

no hype for YOOKA?

I'm still having trouble believing that it's only just over a month away... despite us having finally reached a time when Breath of the Wild is out.

I'm going to be interested to see whether my PC backer physical copy or PS4 retail pre-order arrive first.

I can't stop playing Zelda.
Halp

Why stop? :p (yes, I know that I'm perhaps int he wrong thread to be saying that)

Of course I had to enter the HK giveaway with the most entries. I really have to do the opposite of what my brain tells me...like what George Costanza did.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you Anonomyous Benefactor!

I know what I'm doing as soon as I get through the end of Torment. now.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
didn't win again

Look, I am happy for all of today's winners but, personally, I will be boycotting entering these giveaways until Stump fixes modbot's algorithms so they aren't so biased against me. I'm starting to wonder if I'm not on the BLACKLIST.

Look, I am happy for all of today's winners but, personally, I will be boycotting entering these giveaways until Stump fixes modbot's algorithms so they aren't so biased against me. I'm starting to wonder if I'm not on the BLACKLIST.

I can give you the hack Kiru uses.

Nabs

You guys better play Hollow Knight before December.

You have to be drunk.

🇫🇷

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Im biased against your weird cactus monster...thing. why does he look so happy?

Shady as fuck, are you Australian? You smell Australian hmmm

Orgen

Just before going to bed I'll repost my spare keys for anyone that missed them before (there's no nier here, sorry). And thanks anon for the giveaway! :D

A Virus Named Tom -- MB-D92FBA7ED0C2A7F9
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-C978D43984A42ABB
Dusty Revenge: CoOp Edition -- MB-2A60F194B7ABC15C
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-CA2D7A783AEA2CCB - Taken by Khilandros. 4 entrants total.
Luna's Wandering Stars -- MB-EE9108E138250BB5
No Time to Explain -- MB-C34D82835BFF9F1B
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS -- MB-8F86460732F6CCD8
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-8B2FB035F0702F63
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-62592E559B3922CF
Streamline Early Access -- MB-8498E4D5EAF27CDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom