• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game -- MB-F0B97410D64A01ED - Taken by Parsnip
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-804D3DB2839BA9C4 - Taken by Tart Toter 9k
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-A312DEC364F89809 - Taken by AHA-Lambda
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-616FBABCCD4A63C5 - Taken by Shalashaska
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-30DC785DDADA44CA - Taken by longlivegaming
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-74C27BCAAC6F8EF8 - Taken by Nabs
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-C909EDDAEA282B7F - Taken by ThirtyFour
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-7B1EBEA55AF1D651 - Taken by Ozium
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-8D4AD06288407E5C - Taken by Jawmuncher
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-B2BF97926E94CFDC - Taken by Costa1774
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-B21D02935F1AC2ED - Taken by Rhaknar

Nabs

You're Nier to my heart, mystery giver :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nabs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Ryse: Son of Rome -- MB-D43E68E003DD6408 - Taken by Mobius and pet octopus. 8 entrants total.
Flat Heroes -- MB-F30C5ABA4BCD1261 - Taken by Popstar. 2 entrants total.
Polybridge -- MB-D053712324FDA911 - Taken by Kifimbo. 4 entrants total.

t1489100893z1.png

Momentary

Banned
Danmaku Unlimited 3 is finally out! The game also supports arbitrary resolutions. All you have to do is add it to the text file. Further instructions on how to implement this actually comes with the game's files. It's amazing that 1 person who developed this game can do what Koei Tecmo can't.

Also the game runs great. The gameplay superb, the sound is beautifully brutal, and the art direction is just superb.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/450950/?snr=1_4_4__106

duppolo

so....am i doing something wrong?

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (duppolo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

pick a card... -- MB-2D0CB42F23D10E6F - Taken by Stall19. 6 entrants total. - Taken by illusionary

Ozium

The key for Tomb Raider II is -- Pass along the generosity and give away your own extra keys some day.
---
Gift key already used!

It looks like this gift key was already redeemed.

If you have already purchased the product, please find your key by using our order resender.

fuck off modbot

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well in that case whoever uses it will find out

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

t1cxE6r.gif
SPEC OPS THE LINE -- MB-6B9B3499CDD1A44C - Taken by fuzzy123
SID MEIERS PIRATES STEAM -- MB-BD1DA79173461FF9 - Taken by pislit
SID MEIERS PIRATES STEAM #2 -- MB-1C071465E107C780 - Taken by fernandes

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-72001DE42C303589 - Taken by AHA-Lambda
Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-1978BFAC50E47EDC - Taken by Rhaknar

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-9CFDA5BF2611FFA9 - Taken by Javier23

illusionary

No mystery about this one :p

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hand of Fate -- MB-2D0CB42F23D10E6F - Taken by Stall19. 6 entrants total.

t1489101694z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
it was not Nier so I give up, but at least I can pass along the 2017 GOTY to someone else

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Hollow Knight -- MB-F9E50C7DDBCDD7C2 - Taken by oipic. 38 entrants total.

t1489101692z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

How can giveaways be real if ownership of digitally obtained videogames isnt real -- MB-FC772E94A42D0772 - Taken by SSPssp. 30 entrants total.

t1489101869z1.png

Accoun

Just edit the script. Replace "Giveaway" with raffleLine.

Yeah, I assume I need to do it every time I update the script?
Did it anyway. Forgot I can simply edit the file since it's an userscript, not a add-on. Thanks.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game -- MB-23C5CD89640C7B1F - Taken by kulapik
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-BBB65C72C40FAB24 - Taken by Servizio
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-16AFC39C065F6D28 - Taken by AHA-Lambda
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-0A1490BB34E7DE6B - Taken by madjoki
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-654257261EB91E01 - Taken by Nyteshade517
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-DC27F9669D8E31D2 - Taken by Ruruja
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-BCA89828A7364A31 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-822123E750F39A0E - Taken by FLD
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-193BBBD2FF0A035C - Taken by Rhaknar
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-0D5F77DB44A415EF - Taken by PetriP-TNT

AHA-Lambda

ok, I think it is time to go to bed now or I will never get to sleep xD
I will return in kind what I have tomorrow but I must sleep before work >_<

FLD

Of Orcs and Men turned out to be surprisingly fun despite how janky it is. Of course, now I'm all out of Styx and there's still a week to go until Styx 2. :(

I'm tempted to try a run on the hardest difficulty to finish getting the achievements but I don't even want to imagine how frustrating that one bullshit section is going to be...

Hektor

If you enter a modbot giveaway, what do you usually write into the subject line? I'm a lazy fuck, so i always write "any subject line"

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
If you enter a modbot giveaway, what do you usually write into the subject line? I'm a lazy fuck, so i always write "any subject line"

I usually write "enter" but I think you can write anything you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom