• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

Guys, the hype behind Guacamelee is real. Game might be one of the best platformers I've played in a long while, and it's a pretty decent metroidvania to boot. It's also got some interesting Steam Workshop stuff going for it. I'm totally playing as the fucking Tick, haha.

Also, If you haven't play Drinkbox's other games then I also highly recommend the Tales from Space series.

I kinda can't wait for Drinkbox's next game.
Oh man, I really disliked the
platforming while changing from the living world to the dead world, and vice versa
. Really killed the game for me. I've yet to finish the game because of it.

emag

Oh man, I really disliked the
platforming while changing from the living world to the dead world, and vice versa
. Really killed the game for me. I've yet to finish the game because of it.

What did you dislike about that element? The difficulty? The theme?

Knurek

So, not sure if I didn't do anything stupid, but I ordered a 60GB SSD.
Not for system install, mind you, just for 1-2 largeish games I'm playing at the moment. Hopefully this will fix issues I have ATM, where streaming a game level murders framerate for a few seconds - my gaming HDD is very old, and quite slow for random reads, I imagine.
Not talking about loading times, not really bothered by them, other than Source games. :)
We'll see.

Nabs

Guys, the hype behind Guacamelee is real. Game might be one of the best platformers I've played in a long while, and it's a pretty decent metroidvania to boot. It's also got some interesting Steam Workshop stuff going for it. I'm totally playing as the fucking Tick, haha.

Also, If you haven't play Drinkbox's other games then I also highly recommend the Tales from Space series.

I kinda can't wait for Drinkbox's next game.

I love that combat system so much. I think I played the game 3 times in a row.

r3n4ud

What did you dislike about that element? The difficulty? The theme?
The difficulty. My damn brain wants to do one thing, but my hands do differently lol. Otherwise, a very enjoyable game. I really want to complete the game, but haven't touched it since release on pc. Think I'll start over since it's been so long.

No, but I know enough to realise how dumb it is for this huge proportion of gamers to whine about him based on various tweets and out-of-context quotes.
I guess it's anyone's right to unwarrantedly hate on someone though...

I guess the rest of us should just choke on it then.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just a heads up, the .50£ reward for Serious Sam : Revolution on Playfire is super easy. Just create a custom deathmatch with 1 friend and kill them 10 times in a row with the rocket launcher. Took my friend and I like 15 minutes to figure it out and get it for us both.
I already deleted the game :(

If anyone's willing to do this tonight, I'll be home in about 11 hours.

fantomena

Im under embargo, but I don't think Focus Home would mind me saying that Bound in Fame was a very positively suprise. Im not sure what exactly European RPG junk is, so I can't say anything about that.

nexen

Yeah, I don't think he's a bad person, I just think he's bad at handling all the hate that got sent his way, and he wound people up because of it. The volume of stuff that's been directed at him must far outweigh however much of a dick he's been to people because of it. I can't say I'd do any better in his position. I'm hoping that he's secretly working on Fez 2 and has decided to just not tell anyone about it to stay out of the public eye, but as people have said he's not the only person who'd be involved in doing it, so unless everyone else is keeping quiet too then I'm not sure how likely that'd be.
One day, one day.
He publicly said 'Japanese games suck' and also shit on Guacamelee over twitter. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Also google "phil fish quotes" for more twitter ass-hattery. I like Fez, but this guy comes off as a real whiny jerk. He should just keep his mouth shut, head down, and make his art. The rest really, really gets in the way.

-MD-

I really need to set up a paypal account, I could be saving money rather than buying keys from the market.

The difficulty. My damn brain wants to do one thing, but my hands do differently lol. Otherwise, a very enjoyable game. I really want to complete the game, but haven't touched it since release on pc. Think I'll start over since it's been so long.

I've had some similar issues, too, but when you finally hit the right button combination and complete those challenges you feel like the slickest mother effer alive.

There was one section where I jumped, air dodged through thorny vines, jumped again, did an air dash, and then did a vertical uppercut onto a platform above me. Even though all I got for doing all of that was a measly treasure chest full of coins the ultimate reward was feeling like a total badass.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I guess the rest of us should just choke on it then.
If you call him an "arrogant schmuck" who "talks smack" while having released zero games at the moment out of fucking nowhere then yes, you deserve to choke on it.

You can hit me up tonight if you want. I'll be around and we can get the achievement.
Oh I will, I will. Just don't come complaining here if I hit you too hard :p

He publicly said 'Japanese games suck' and also shit on Guacamelee over twitter. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Also google "phil fish quotes" for more twitter ass-hattery. I like Fez, but this guy comes off as a real whiny jerk. He should just keep his mouth shut, head down, and make his art. The rest really, really gets in the way.
He was asked for his opinion on Japanese games. Don't ask if you don't wanna know.

I didn't know about the Guacamelee stuff. If it was uncalled for, then I can see how that's an assholish thing to do.

nexen

If you call him an "arrogant schmuck" who "talks smack" while having released zero games at the moment out of fucking nowhere then yes, you deserve to choke on it.
Having released games does not give one a license to be an obnoxious prick.

He was asked for his opinion on Japanese games. Don't ask if you don't wanna know.

I didn't know about the Guacamelee stuff. If it was uncalled for, then I can see how that's an assholish thing to do.
He just mouths off without consideration for other people's feelings or the damage it does, then takes his ball and goes home because other people are mean to him. It is childish. If you are going to be brazen and outspoken at least have the spine to take the backlash it gets you.

83ZOk3q.jpg

Who's Gaming Now are sending out Swipecart keys to those that signed up for one.

Arthea

I was about making one of my bad jokes, but then thought better of it.

Anyway, guys, being arrogant and obnoxious is not disease and can't be cured, some people are arrogant and obnoxious. The better question is why you listen to them and make such a big deal out of it. What that makes all of you?

I blame lack of sleep for my behaviour today (><)
please understand

Grief.exe

Not for system install, mind you, just for 1-2 largeish games I'm playing at the moment. Hopefully this will fix issues I have ATM, where streaming a game level murders framerate for a few seconds - my gaming HDD is very old, and quite slow for random reads, I imagine.
Not talking about loading times, not really bothered by them, other than Source games. :)
We'll see.

Putting your OS on the SSD is the best reason to get one. Putting games on there really only improves the loading times.

nexen

I was about making one of my bad jokes, but then thought better of it.

Anyway, guys, being arrogant and obnoxious is not disease and can't be cured, some people are arrogant and obnoxious. The better question is why you listen to them and make such a big deal out of it. What that makes all of you?

I blame lack of sleep for my behaviour today (><)
please understand

Human? He was elevated to a position of respect and authority within the indie community. Whether deserved or not it gave him a large megaphone.

The_Monk

If anyone is interested GRID released a new video for the Black Edition and it seems they are taking feedback from GRID 2 quite seriously. Also, I think I read something regarding Pre-order tiers on Steam but we have to wait a bit more, I believe. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnJkq2rvzQ

And also this:

"One of the frequent questions we're receiving is in regards to Steam pre-orders and we can confirm that these will be available within the next two weeks."

derExperte

We'll see.

Is there really no way you can afford a 120GB drive? You get more space per dollar (256er drives are actually the new best deal), they're faster than the smaller versions and 60GB is really not much as you'll only get 5xGB. A 120GB SSD would allow you to put the OS (which often improves gaming performance in general too) and a few games on it.

Knurek

Putting your OS on the SSD is the best reason to get one. Putting games on there really only improves the loading times.

Might just be that my drive is dying, I get periods where the avg transfer rate is in order of 1 MB/s.
Bit too scared to migrate OS partition ATM.

aku:jiki

He just mouths off without consideration for other people's feelings or the damage it does, then takes his ball and goes home because other people are mean to him. It is childish. If you are going to be brazen and outspoken at least have the spine to take the backlash it gets you.
Eh, I'm not the Phil Fish defense force by any means, but I feel like you're taking some intellectual shortcuts to make it easier to hate. He didn't leave the industry because people were mean to him, he left because he couldn't say or do anything without it becoming news. He touches upon that in the IGTM extras (which was shot like a year after the movie itself). I feel like anyone that tries to can sympathize with that; feeling like your every move is under scrutiny is not a very relaxing experience.

Besides, the important difference between Phil Fish and the Paranautical asshats is that he wasn't wrong in his comments. Japanese games HAVE gotten worse since their prime in the 90's. Another good IGTM extra is the actual video of that event.

And he never hated on Guacamelee, I just googled it.

pahamrick

Here's a key for someone who wants it when the game unlocks in a few hours.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Swipecart -- MB-437CA6ED7AA2E61F - Taken by _hekk05. 8 entrants total.

t1399561062z1.png

Caerith

resonancec6z2l.png

Really loved the game, I've played just about every other Wadjet Eye game (save for Primordia, which is further down the line and newest Blackwell) and Resonance was a clear winner.
Resonance has been sitting in my backlog for a while now, guess I should play it.

(Also you left out that one Wadjet Eye game everyone forgets.)

Are you sure? Because the devs for Earth 2066, Paranautical Activity, etc, are getting their obnoxious prick licenses somewhere.

RionaaM
Banned
(Today, 03:26 PM)

You do what you wish to do boys and girls but it might be prudent to let the Great Fish Debate go, hm?

It's been done to death countless times and no-one ever comes to any agreement. It just spams up the thread and causes ill feeling [and bans].

Just my perspective.

vvvvvv Nice one n8! :D Some real gems in there too!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I have a PC once again and it's great to be back. Have my packing material.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 141 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (n8, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Brutal Legend -- MB-25FF71A8E49455B0 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 7 entrants total.
RENA Clash of Champions -- MB-2E4C0E2FCB7E37CC - Taken by Firehead. 2 entrants total.
Tales of Maj'Eyal -- MB-550032762A44A01D - Taken by rookiejet. 4 entrants total.
FEZ #2 -- MB-57BD2C3D54170390 - Taken by backdrifter. 3 entrants total.
Ride'em Low -- MB-3F80B39B3504E136
Ravensword: Shadowlands #2 -- MB-C6B2378ED4B55871 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 1 entrants total.
Worms Ultimate Mayhem -- MB-EB5DF0CEDA1253B2 - Taken by Sub Zero. 7 entrants total.
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-79975931521926B1 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 5 entrants total.
Enclave -- MB-427CF97B7E29E6AF
Brazen -- MB-49869DC44BB28F85 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 3 entrants total.
Mini Motor Racing EVO -- MB-00827BBB4E0A9E58 - Taken by user237. 2 entrants total.
Drakensang -- MB-58F65B5593CA6B9E - Taken by pahamrick. 16 entrants total.
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-E889229B98D1256F - Taken by FauX. 3 entrants total.
Anomaly Korea -- MB-7F641A869DCFA81D - Taken by sapsari. 8 entrants total.
Worms Blast -- MB-7F143569A8C06636 - Taken by johnssy123. 2 entrants total.
Dwarfs!? -- MB-54B21C500CAC1926
Beatblasters III -- MB-740227361FC7A780 - Taken by arts&crafts. 2 entrants total.
Titan Quest -- MB-C7AA42E9D6A6FFEB - Taken by fspm. 4 entrants total.
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold -- MB-94162F658A7A4C35 - Taken by Mavromatis. 3 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-3F2794F8FA5CEF8B - Taken by Man Puncher. 6 entrants total.
Jolly Rover -- MB-2C8C29ABE3D3A1C6 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 4 entrants total.
Worms Reloaded -- MB-0E702DB94359E9C1 - Taken by ChimpanzeeThat. 8 entrants total.
Depths of Peril -- MB-8403973445B9A7E8 - Taken by drakaenae. 3 entrants total.
Magicka w/2 DLC -- MB-0FC54D1B75FD3013
Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest -- MB-6C2AEF7516F93CFC - Taken by johnssy123. 11 entrants total.
Papo & Yo -- MB-323E46983DF05D7C - Taken by SaveFerris. 4 entrants total.
UFO: Afterlight -- MB-063B97D3A20AE7E9 - Taken by doctorcdcs. 3 entrants total.
Machinarium -- MB-DEB8783F069C9E9B - Taken by VikasNarula. 5 entrants total.
Pid -- MB-96C8FA8FBDA9371F - Taken by Deadbeat. 1 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-6DC46B6DD9D82C30 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 6 entrants total.
Shank 2 -- MB-DC392CEE325C7618 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 6 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-DFCBA0321E553725 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 1 entrants total.
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-4233D08747863B0C - Taken by Vuze. 7 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-F725A02DD373EA62
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-7FFB324C6CDCBFA2 - Taken by NingenJanai. 2 entrants total.
Guardians of Middle earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-C3851035E4CC2115
Arma II -- MB-85D1C63B0B86E944 - Taken by koma. 4 entrants total.
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe -- MB-0BC187A3E915C06E - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 1 entrants total.
Capsized -- MB-78D3C243B646BAD0 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
To the moon -- MB-99EE0FD3C47A2CAF - Taken by thrillho. 4 entrants total.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition -- MB-F2AEC547E69CCEA0 - Taken by Falifax. 11 entrants total.
Partrician IV DLC Rise of a Dynasty -- MB-2C39F09C834584A2 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Oil Rush -- MB-24425520B8EC7965
Paranautical Activity -- MB-F536B686397CB4FA - Taken by X05. 3 entrants total.
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-6AFF9CED8A3EA928
Jamestown -- MB-A428338959403B94 - Taken by aku:jiki. 1 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-47D7D1803CF53B86 - Taken by Mengy. 2 entrants total.
Knights of Pen & Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-586055ECAF862C85 - Taken by Ryne. 7 entrants total.
Gun Metal -- MB-60BC28D6DD684A41 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 4 entrants total.
Shelter -- MB-0D5D444BB7FC51D8 - Taken by _hekk05. 3 entrants total.
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise -- MB-BB31A23DDCFD01D8 - Taken by lucebuce12. 5 entrants total.
Delve Deeper -- MB-69BDE4D6BC98B7A2 - Taken by johnssy123. 5 entrants total.
Nightsky -- MB-DB7CBD72AF4FB422
Faerie Solitaire -- MB-5AE7D29C738B672D - Taken by Kaper. 2 entrants total.
Sanctum: Collection -- MB-1E431A853CF678ED - Taken by crazyrabbits. 5 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-8060BC45946D7840 - Taken by FauX. 10 entrants total.
Project Aftermath -- MB-9CDBB4A82910F067 - Taken by Evrain. 3 entrants total.
Gemini Rue -- MB-EA88981763FB3E53 - Taken by devo1989. 5 entrants total.
Cogs -- MB-899794C12A32AC06 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 2 entrants total.
Megabyte Punch -- MB-F5D49C5C48E068BE - Taken by dot. 5 entrants total.
Reus -- MB-890D24B75B4907E7 - Taken by Alien8. 10 entrants total.
War of the Human Tanks -- MB-1AF71FC0B0375FE7 - Taken by Twentieth. 8 entrants total.
Finding Teddy -- MB-5391F53D6F836B1C - Taken by MulderWasTaken. 3 entrants total.
Garry's Mod -- MB-0BCBBA3C600889A0 - Taken by TronLight. 11 entrants total.
Dungeonland -- MB-E68A779E409B18D8
Sanctum 2 -- MB-D0421F3509C56F97 - Taken by fspm. 1 entrants total.
Naval Warfare -- MB-58BC3E33111AA9FB - Taken by Atraveller. 2 entrants total.
The Bard's Tale -- MB-62A6E07189E3A59C - Taken by topyy. 8 entrants total.
Guardians of Middle earth -- MB-845BACCA899C2C77 - Taken by adaen. 3 entrants total.
Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third -- MB-02312D0AF73511D4 - Taken by FiveElementNinja. 15 entrants total.
Superfrog HD -- MB-DEBF792BA164F5CB - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 2 entrants total.
Shadows: Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition -- MB-5909DE52EE493054 - Taken by johnssy123. 1 entrants total.
Alpha Prime -- MB-C3F3092377DF7EBC - Taken by FauX. 2 entrants total.
Blood Bowl -- MB-AD19FAA9895DA936 - Taken by Purkake4. 6 entrants total.
Worms Pinball -- MB-7297B8B0C3A7CC83 - Taken by TuckingFypo. 3 entrants total.
Infected: The Twin Vaccine -- MB-A91F4B454AB51F86 - Taken by Evrain. 1 entrants total.
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-5BB66F1553526FA8 - Taken by Hanzou. 2 entrants total.
Legends of Dawn -- MB-B8BE553F92B7E410 - Taken by arts&crafts. 3 entrants total.
Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-032DFDE99ACFD67E
Hydrophobia: Prophecy -- MB-5A0EFAE9EF1C1BC4 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 3 entrants total.
Red Orchestra -- MB-320370F8D8388EDB
Awesomenauts -- MB-761D2DD2DE858E37 - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 3 entrants total.
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-2F2099310459B8A9 - Taken by EdmondD. 3 entrants total.
Splice -- MB-700A88B62B602ECD - Taken by Arthea. 3 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-493E8C1DF931915C - Taken by Avinexus. 5 entrants total.
Oozi: Earth Adventure -- MB-74D678101283E79C - Taken by Kifimbo. 10 entrants total.
Nightsky #2 -- MB-D91D6509ED0B3289 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.
Guncraft -- MB-DF79BC7AB6C033A7 - Taken by Scipius. 8 entrants total.
Jack Lumber -- MB-6A6D4C7BDF16049F - Taken by Sendou. 2 entrants total.
Little Inferno -- MB-583908EC176434F9 - Taken by Javier23. 2 entrants total.
Eleusis -- MB-D688FD9426F42C65 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Knights & Merchants -- MB-C189CDD2ADEC94CB - Taken by Knurek. 3 entrants total.
Leviathan: Warships -- MB-482A2F9F7B0D5A5D - Taken by Firehead. 3 entrants total.
Dungeon Defenders -- MB-4898A9CF3663B5E9 - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 3 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-A4C94961668D1429 - Taken by Complex Shadow. 1 entrants total.
Sword & Sworcery -- MB-F6E4CD9275888D93 - Taken by doctorcdcs. 1 entrants total.
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-B51AC585A0E1229D - Taken by Cth. 2 entrants total.
Aquaria -- MB-AC4B1A680BABDF9D - Taken by Curious_George. 5 entrants total.
Face Noir -- MB-E52199E45B970D2F - Taken by Cyberquake. 6 entrants total.
Epigenesis -- MB-2E99C33A38B0246A - Taken by Vastag. 1 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-187371783D8A8020 - Taken by Javier23. 3 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-4247EE22C4214E5D - Taken by bobnowhere. 11 entrants total.
Bardbarian -- MB-05AB3D5D0043A31A - Taken by derExperte. 10 entrants total.
Double Fine Prototypes 2012 -- MB-0E2218AD66E0A230 - Taken by AngryChinchilla. 2 entrants total.
Waking Mars -- MB-02E0DF6F393697D3 - Taken by Alduin. 3 entrants total.
Dear Esther -- MB-B9BECF8B6AA54623 - Taken by PossumMeat. 6 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-2F51C25C0B2D2BF3
ARMA Tactics -- MB-5D5DFCEA9F6AB793 - Taken by nature boy. 3 entrants total.
Atom Zombie Smasher -- MB-1BCB0FAEC66D20BC - Taken by Darth Kupi. 2 entrants total.
Dynamite Jack -- MB-20439FDD091DD34F
Hack, Slash, Loot -- MB-7ED7A342742C8111 - Taken by Terra_Ex. 2 entrants total.
Kingdom Rush -- MB-EFF503D2DE290225 - Taken by Benedict. 10 entrants total.
Awesomenauts Yogscast Skin -- MB-43348E970627E87A - Taken by AsylumX. 1 entrants total.
Greed Corp. -- MB-761D363667705649
HOARD -- MB-ECB44A1D79A0C912 - Taken by Waku. 1 entrants total.
Puzzle Bots -- MB-C45932F14CB7BED8 - Taken by inm8num2. 4 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-95EED3AE7C6043DA - Taken by Sammichu. 2 entrants total.
Revenge of the Titans -- MB-5B120BC9C5844025 - Taken by Alduin. 1 entrants total.
Forge Starter Pack -- MB-18C38E7B8F380BBF
Defense Technica -- MB-C50EC07D40EB6B77 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 5 entrants total.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-C4789191EE3C8AA5 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
The Whispered World -- MB-CC91B55C9898493A - Taken by Natty1. 4 entrants total.
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge -- MB-AA4052D19FF800CE - Taken by NotSelf. 6 entrants total.
Blades of Time -- MB-BFC070DE017FF7CD - Taken by Nabs. 6 entrants total.
On The Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-63182581C2F3FCD4 - Taken by Myshkin. 1 entrants total.
War of the Roses: Kingmaker -- MB-259C93230F40D23E - Taken by cardinalmind. 2 entrants total.
Papo & Yo #2 -- MB-8BD8E87AA5F04295 - Taken by Vlad. 3 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-1E2838EC57F6D7D2 - Taken by PossumMeat. 2 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-3EF0972A31635F25 - Taken by BadAss2961. 7 entrants total.
Slam Bot Scrappers -- MB-FEF16CEC0D444E58 - Taken by Vlad. 3 entrants total.
Hero Academy -- MB-FE7DBC346BE8DDB9 - Taken by Ezalc. 3 entrants total.
Sega Bass Fishing -- MB-95666E70E9EDF223 - Taken by tuseday. 13 entrants total.
Anomaly 2 -- MB-F19A0B05184D80C8 - Taken by interion. 11 entrants total.
The 39 Steps -- MB-EDA80B470749AA25 - Taken by Uzzy. 5 entrants total.
Partrician IV -- MB-A0A2F6AADEDAAB12 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 7 entrants total.
The Bard's Tale #2 -- MB-B564E3E1E51A60A6 - Taken by Dambrosi. 8 entrants total.
Organ Trail: Director's Cut -- MB-5438B698254028A6 - Taken by Gunstarheroes. 3 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-FD269D7B2F0B123B - Taken by Complex Shadow. 1 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-95DCE444CF7EDE61 - Taken by Sendou. 4 entrants total.
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-30DCB906F275C6B1 - Taken by Mikaju. 15 entrants total.
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete -- MB-9AB81EA24003A86D - Taken by Purkake4. 6 entrants total.

t1399571237z1.png

Parsnip

Phil Fish is great. He'll be back eventually, he's super into VR and there's no doubt in my mind that he's working on something VR related, if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom