• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The news section says it's 75% off Magicka.

That's yesterday's Daily. Judging from the registry it seems Deus Ex is supposed to be today's Daily, but the discounts were removed (also gone is the loyalty discount for DE:HR DC).

my god adam jansen, can't you climb over a fence or do we need an augmentation
You can get the jump augmentation, although I don't know which fence you're referring to so there might be an invisible wall preventing you from moving on, but if not you could be able to jump over it.

The jump augmentation is really cool, even if I only really use it just so I can climb ladders faster(Jump and then at the peak of the jump hit the climb button, adam will start climbing from where you are instead of at the bottom, it's so much quicker)

Good AW reviews Dusk. Was always a big fan of it although the story kinda fell flat on me since I was deep into Deadly Premonition at the time and it did the whole Twin Peaks inspiration thing better. If only there was a way to combine that aspect of DP with AW's gameplay, that would be gold.

You.
You're cool.
It's clearly the best way to inconspicuously get behind a police station.

Anteater

You can get the jump augmentation, although I don't know which fence you're referring to so there might be an invisible wall preventing you from moving on, but if not you could be able to jump over it.

The jump augmentation is really cool, even if I only really use it just so I can climb ladders faster(Jump and then at the peak of the jump hit the climb button, adam will start climbing from where you are instead of at the bottom, it's so much quicker)

yeah i just stacked trash boxes to get over it, just thought was kind of funny because he could've just climbed over it :p

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Humble Hammerwatch bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Soundtrack
TIER 2: BTA
  • Hammerwatch
TIER 3: $8
  • Gift 3 Pack

J5oqh8F.jpg

This Humble daily bundle week has been disappointing on so many levels.

Sendou

They're really redefining what a bundle means here.

Not even pay what you want for the game. That's just pathetic. They're just insulting everyone with these bundles.

Copons

AHAHAHA oh god, what is even the point of putting Hammerwatch at less than this a couple of hours earlier? Is like Humble doesn't even care at this point... :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aw, apparently Wizard Wars was 75% off for several hours. Kicking myself for missing that as I need to pick up the Impressive Founders Pack and the game can't be far from leaving Early Access behind.

J5oqh8F.jpg

This Humble daily bundle week has been disappointing on so many levels.

I'm guessing this picture will summarize half of the remaining bundles.
They seem to be padding out multi-game bundles with single game bundles like banner saga and this.

Edit: Hopefully the another bundle on par with the the deep silver one.

dani_dc

Even now it's still cheaper on the Humble Store. £2.49 compared to £3.94 in the bundle.

It's cheaper to buy the game on the store now ($4) if you don't care about the soundtrack. This is pretty weird.

edit: Hah, what Zafir said :)

Even better!
This was clearly a well thought out bundle.

Already at 294 bundles sold.

Just look at the sales just roll right in.

The average is going up, I can only assume the people buying this are all going over $8 to get the 3 extra copies to gift, since that's the only reason one would buy this bundle.

Knurek

The average is going up, I can only assume the people buying this are all going over $8 to get the 3 extra copies to gift, since that's the only reason one would buy this bundle.

It's well known that Humble (or their employees) buys the first few packs for $25 or so to drive BTA up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom