• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Humble Hammerwatch bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Soundtrack
TIER 2: BTA
  • Hammerwatch
TIER 3: $8
  • Gift 3 Pack

speechless.gif

Milamber

Anyone that has still not picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2: Gold Edition should do so immediately. This is not your average simulator. It is a deeply engrossing business management and truck driving simulator that really pulls you into succeeding your local delivery business with RPG mechanics.

I am not responsible, if after playing this game, for you purchasing this racing wheel either.

Dr Dogg

I have no idea how Jase managed 100% sync in ACIV at just over 90 hours. This is my progress after 51 hours.

It's actually probably the most fun Assassin's Creed, maybe even Ubisoft game world to explore but there's almost too much shit to check off. Got the feeling with the next 9 days being super hectic that I'm just going to wrap up the main sequences and return at a later date.

Yeah, same here, I got the dispatch email on Friday. As you say though, that means sod all when it comes to GAME.

Mind you, the last thing I pre-ordered from them a few weeks back did come the day before.

Yeah they are a bit funny as I've had stuff turn up way before it should but most new releases I get the feeling they go through the preorders and process them and just send you an automated message regardless if it has shipped or not. I was thinking 'well if it does turn up late at least I can install it from the physical discs' but then it dawned on me I haven't used an optical drive in a PC in about 7 years :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have no idea how Jase managed 100% sync in ACIV at just over 90 hours. This is my progress after 51 hours.

It's actually probably the most fun Assassin's Creed, may even Ubisoft game world to explore but there's almost too much shit to check off. Got the feeling with the next 9 days being super hectic that I'm just going to wrap up the main sequences and return at a later date.

I'd say 100% sync took me around 100 hours. I'm not sure how much time Freedom Cry added to my total play time as reported by Steam but I can't imagine it was more than 15 or so hours.

Any good deals for transistor?

GMG doesn't have the game just yet. If you want it on the cheap you'll have to hit up a trader.

Anyone that has still not picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2: Gold Edition should do so immediately. This is not your average simulator. It is a deeply engrossing business management and truck driving simulator that really pulls you into succeeding your local delivery business with RPG mechanics.

I have tried out the demo and it is cool indeed, driving your truck somewhere while listening at some internet radio station is relaxing, on the other hand I may hold off as I may find it at 90% off in the foreseeable future.

I am not responsible, if after playing this game, for you purchasing this racing wheel either.

That racing wheel looks great, but unfortunately it is also quite expensive :D

JaseC

Why are you using an old avatar jasec

Truth be told I don't remember changing my avatar yesterday, haha, and with How to Catch a Monster/Lost River premiering at Cannes tomorrow I figured I'd use a different one each day until Tumblr is overflowing with new avatar material.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

It's actually probably the most fun Assassin's Creed, maybe even Ubisoft game world to explore but there's almost too much shit to check off. Got the feeling with the next 9 days being super hectic that I'm just going to wrap up the main sequences and return at a later date.

Idk man I was at like 90+% total completion with 55 hours played.

Dr Dogg

Ugh, I'm still in Sequence 04. Too much side stuff to distract me! I also made well over a 100K from the iOS app alone.

I keep on forgetting you send my fleet out. Not that it matters much as in typical AssCreed fashion I've broke the economy by just playing the game. Every time I do remember to look though you've got about 11 ships out thought (and I stupidly spam the Y button and heal instead of speed up your ships).

I'd say 100% sync took me around 100 hours. I'm not sure how much time Freedom Cry added to my total play time as reported by Steam but I can't imagine it was more than 15 or so hours.

I managed the main sequences in just over 20 hours when it came out on 360 but getting pissed and harpooning great white sharks is too much of a distraction to get anything done in a timely manner. I'm factoring in about 100 hours, you certainly can't say you don't get your money's worth with a UbiSoft game :p

I'm hoping Wolf is a solid 8-10 hour campaign that I can knock out in a few evening and I can put Killer is Dead to bed next weekend. Really want to be done with ACIV or wrap the story up before Watch_Dogs is out or I could do the insane and overdose on UbiJank.

Idk man I was at like 90+% total completion with 55 hours played.

I think I've been dicking around too much trying to do some of the Abstergo Challenges and knock out some of the Achievements that don't tie into the total sync. Realistically though I've got most of the lengthier stuff out the way and almost on the home stretch but damn I'm close to burning out I need a massive break.

JaseC

I'm hoping Wolf is a solid 8-10 hour campaign that I can knock out in a few evening and I can put Killer is Dead to bed next weekend. Really want to be done with ACIV or wrap the story up before Watch_Dogs is out or I could do the insane and overdose on UbiJank.

Yeah, I want to get Wolf14 out of the way before Watch Dogs hits because if I don't then there's no saying when I'll get back to it. I'm pretty terrible at finishing non-Ubi games. ;)

Milamber

Yeah, I'm sorry and I apologise if you feel offended, I said that I love the game, yet I reckon a bigger discount may happen very soon and that is what is holding me off an impulse purchase.

No worries, even I would do that for games I'm unsure of. But games I know I would like, I would pay full price for it.

Volimar

Pulled a big muscle in my back while mowing the lawn. Outside is evil.

Time to see if I have a game I can play while lying on my side.

DukeBobby

Man, Sonic Generations really falls apart after the first few levels.

I think I've got two stages left, but the last few haven't been good at all.

all this talk of Black Flag makes me want to buy it. I want it on steam though (even if it is uplay (stupid ubi)) I should have bought it when it was slightly on sale not too long ago.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Sonic Generations really falls apart after the first few levels.

I think I've got two stages left, but the last few haven't been good at all.

It should be expected since one of the later levels they included was based on Sonic 06. Might as well have thrown in a level from Shadow the Hedgehog while they were at it.

I liked the first few levels because they were reimaginings of levels from the old 2D games. The other few levels were okay but just didn't have the same charm to me. Shame there wasn't a level based on CD instead of just having Metal Sonic as a boss fight.

JaseC

Actually is anything happening regarding GTA 4 post GFWL?

R* added this to GTA4's store page some months ago:

Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.

The 30-day notice period is fast approaching so we'll know soon enough.

Zafir

Yeah they are a bit funny as I've had stuff turn up way before it should but most new releases I get the feeling they go through the preorders and process them and just send you an automated message regardless if it has shipped or not. I was thinking 'well if it does turn up late at least I can install it from the physical discs' but then it dawned on me I haven't used an optical drive in a PC in about 7 years :(
I think they just package it up in advance, and then put it into the right place for delivery by X date. Scanning it before they put it in. The scanning sets off the dispatch email, but they don't hand the mail over until the day before, maybe two days before if you're lucky.

Miss the days when stuff always came a day early from GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom