• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Good lord I want that indiegala but I still don't want to use my debit card online. Wat do?

Edit: Someone buy me the bundle and I'll trade for any game below 5 USD on GMG (cus credits)

More edits: PM me *wink wink nudge nudge*

Why is IndieGala making me change my password over and over?

Also, not a fan of their new redemption system. :(

Edit: Also, once I connected my Steam account to it, the redeem buttons are gone, leaving only the gift button. Awesome.

Grief.exe

I actually would have enjoyed participating in the Arma III free weekend, but, unfortunately, I was out of town during that time.

I'm hoping we get some Dark Souls 2 numbers so I can cry laugh at Capcom decision.

At 80,000 peak concurrent, we can assume the number is quite high.

That is one of the larger Steam launches we have seen for some time.

This is what the prodcer said, two years ago:

From this interview.

It sounds like bullshit or ignorance at first blush, since it's hard to believe the netcode is doing something unmanageable on Steam. You wouldn't think he'd be thinking of a non-Steam release where they'd have to make their own server infrastructure since he should be aware of what solutions the PC Resident Evils used, but maybe he had nothing to do with their PC releases?

Huh, sounds like a pretty horrible excuse, if you can even call it that. I guess Capcom will just release it when they're good and ready. Still sad SEGA hasn't announced any news about porting Vanquish or Bayonetta to the PC either.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I can't even figure out how to link my Steam account. I have no idea what's going on.
I logged in with my steam account and clicked to allow it to add the games, but it did not add them. Hopefully their maintenance will fix this. Humble Bundle's Steam login thing works just fine.

This is what the prodcer said, two years ago:

From this interview.

It sounds like bullshit or ignorance at first blush, since it's hard to believe the netcode is doing something unmanageable on Steam. You wouldn't think he'd be thinking of a non-Steam release where they'd have to make their own server infrastructure since he should be aware of what solutions the PC Resident Evils used, but maybe he had nothing to do with their PC releases?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Authority

Banned
No one should ever say "Digital Devil Saga", "SMT" or any other SMT related word in a Steam thread unless there's an actual announcement.

My heart just can't take those 5 seconds of hope/delusion and the pain that comes after.

I hear you!

capsule_616x353-616x330.jpg

Regarding Agaste two suggestions,

• Do not buy and/or download for free any DCLs apart from new dungeons/gallery stuff. They are seriously game breakers.
  • If you are experiencing "distorted" background(s), before you play the game right-click on the shortcut, go to properties and set [highlightcompatibility-mode to XP SP3 and tick the admin box.
  • Ignore any reviews. It is a fantastic tactical-RPG and if you are not into that type of RPG you will not like it at all.

Knurek

People should get that bundle even if it's just for 99 Spirits. I guess I'll get another copy.

Something weird is going on there - the site says it's in maintenance mode, yet the total number of sold bundles keeps increasing. :\
Just let me buy 99 Spirits, guys. pls.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
They are the best boss in the game if you don't count the DLC bosses.

Yeah, I can see that. They're certainly giving me a hard time. I want to finish my super lttp DS run before DS II gets on sale, and those two suckers are in my way

I can beat Ornstein comfortable enough while dodging Smough, but Super Smoughs lightning discharge is just too much for me

_hekk05

Banned
I'm pretty happy I didn't just blow my load of GMG credits on 99 spirits and war of human tanks. Instead bought 2 copies of 100% orange juice and gave them away.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

99 Spirits -- MB-C9983E769A54118D - Taken by dark_inferno
Slip -- MB-94AF351342CA4CD2 - Taken by PandaPedinte
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-6934CAF0C32A7DF3 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Vanguard Princess -- MB-A7DE850B15D1FCB5 - Taken by Volimar
War of the Human Tanks -- MB-F7DE37BED855B1E6 - Taken by Scipius
Level 22 -- MB-68397D25C8C96072 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Clickr -- MB-93C62E9081B8FCFC - Taken by bronson

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
spares (for when indiegala fixes it)

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

99 Spirits -- MB-27DFE16129E2B5B7 - Taken by cardinalmind
War of the Human Tanks -- MB-262C97FE9C8B1FD7 - Taken by Gianni Merryman
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-05DD14476286C7A8 - Taken by Majukun

Ruruja

Spares (IndieGala links)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Vanguard Princess -- MB-7F2534B5B13E6A12 - Taken by Majukun
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-EB1B3836ABB05350 - Taken by harrypmgaga

Nabs

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

War Of the Human Tanks -- MB-24835389C2C2442B - Taken by Garcia

Grab some Playfire credit

Volimar

Thanks for Vanguard Princess Jase!

Hmmm...It won't give me the key.

Just says:

Your Serial Key
Steam Account: sherwood513 {Disconnect}

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Oh that's nice. I gave a gift for Ether Vapor Remaster, but it fails to give a serial key to use. This is wonderful comedy.

What is also wonderful is the card game Tanto Cuore. I say this as someone who really doesn't like card games in general, nor care for the whole subservient maid fetish harem comedy thing, but it is a very well made game and fun to play due to it's score system and race for certain cards. If you get the chance to play it, I highly recommend it.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-9B086DBA388D073C - Taken by Leg-End

zkylon

zkylewd
man beating dark souls 2 makes the rest of the year very unexciting. i'm really curious about how watch dogs will turn out and i'm excited for a couple indies like hotline miami and transistor and dead state but you know, they ain't no dark souls

Terra_Ex

Will buy that bundle when gala sort their shit out.

WTF, EVE: The Burst Error?
Milamber, Jawmuncher, people - get this game (well worth it, even if the English translation has the H scenes removed).
Did a english h-version ever exist? I seem to recall something about it way back when.

[*]Do not buy and/or download for free any DCLs apart from new dungeons/gallery stuff. They are seriously game breakers.
Nah, the dlcs will preserve your sanity as the game attempts to force you grind to oblivion for materials in order to upgrade your gear to non-shitty levels (and that's when it's not forcing you to fight 5 uninspired, identical battles back to back to reach the next cutscene). Same deal with all the IF games I played. It's a royal pain, isn't fun and they should just ditch it for buying equipment in shops the regular way. By the time I reached generation 4... ugh, I don't even want to remember it.

[*]Ignore any reviews. It is a fantastic tactical-RPG and if you are not into that type of RPG you will not like it at all.
[/LIST]
No, it really isn't. As far as gameplay is concerned it's very much at the bottom of the barrel. If japan's quality trpgs were on steam this wouldn't even get a mention.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
weeklong deals are...the same as last week. Steam is officially BORKED

All my cards were declined. Humble / Bundle stars / groupees gladly eat my cards but here all I get are errors.

As much as I want to buy this as a bday gift, I'll pass.

Also thanks Rhaknar for 99 Spirits!

Rhaknar

yeah thought it was 6, the storefront defaulted to the weeklong deals for some reason so I thought it was the new ones, my bad

edit: and thats my 6, as in 6pm, 10am for you yanks (or some of you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom