• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, another foil that will never sell because nobody even knows this game exists
pzBupDf.png

Knurek

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-CC0787604EFFBC5A - Taken by harrypmgaga. 4 entrants total.
War Of the Human Tanks -- MB-A4F006922D1FE1B6 - Taken by -MD-. 12 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-127BDBF82F02AF34 - Taken by nature boy. 1 entrants total.
t1400528331z1.png

Spares.

zkylon

zkylewd
Lucatiel is fairly easy to get as long as you don't screw it up prematurely at Aldia Shrine; It's three of the four "collect all spells of type ___" that are hard, insofar as requiring NG++;

Kind of wish that the game had achievements for obtaining the two illusory rings -- would make me more motivated to try for them;

oh dam

that's a lot of brighstone cove :I

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Edit: A-ha. If I click through the gift link, I get my keys, because... ??? I'm totally confused by what went on here, I'm certain I didn't select it as a gift bundle. Whatever.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dem avatar eyes.

<swoon>

<3 Back to regular programming tomorrow, though.

Whats up with Watch Dogs and Steam? Normally with big Ubisoft releases you can get Steam keys from Amazon and other legit retailers but none of them have listings for Watch Dogs and its out in a week. The steamdb page even shows multiple CD Key packages.

Nobody knows, although the only other retailer to offer Steam keys for one of Ubi's own games is Mac Game Store, so if you're hoping for Steam keys to hit, well, anywhere else then I can almost assure you that you're going to be disappointed.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Spare from pre-order:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein -- MB-A48FE5DA2549CB8E - Taken by Turfster

Ryne

Fuck, spiders

Anyway, what is a good method to idle for cards? I want to make my dollar back!

I'm currently idling 2 games, but my drop rate sucks because of it. Is there any good solutions out there?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

99 Spirits -- MB-4CDCABC55AE56021 - Taken by Kifimbo. 8 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-21CB23B36ECB3F77 - Taken by Remij. 1 entrants total.
War Of the Human Tanks -- MB-E6AEEF91A32C8ABB - Taken by Colin.. 5 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-9D5DFFA59AE1A656 - Taken by VikasNarula. 1 entrants total.

t1400519036z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Fuck, spiders

Anyway, what is a good method to idle for cards? I want to make my dollar back!

I'm currently idling 2 games, but my drop rate sucks because of it. Is there any good solutions out there?

Idle in one game at a time. The days of being able to abuse the system are long gone.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-AC38AD18DF44743C - Taken by AsylumX
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-5637327EA0EBFEA7 - Taken by Kiru

Grief.exe

So Halo got Gamespy removed, and a slew of other fixes.
Can it be put on Steam already? =p

So interesting that Bungie stepped up for that patch.

nice. how hard is the lucatiel achievement? i heard that's the tough one to get

It's actually very easy, you just have to find all of her locations and exhaust her dialog options. Then summon her for 3/4 bosses.

I actually found all of her locations on my first blind play through, the only one that is tough to find is her
Black Gulch
spawn.

Indiegala just fixed the gift glitch. Refresh and you should be able to activate the game.

Playfire Head-2-Head for this week:

Damn

I've essentially gotten 100% achievements in RE4. Just need to go back for the nightmare run.

Mirror's Edge is at an all time low at $2.99 on Gamestop.com. Origin required obviously.

Other than the humble bundle.

There it is

ijQ15AQBh9MqL.png

Sick! I know you've been a huge proponent for the "just explore!" approach to the game. Did you come back on NG+ with some guidance online? I remember trying to play DS1 was a major grind and hour commitment, and pretty much required some knowledge not innately available in game.

kudoboi

HAI GAIZ

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Vanguard Princess -- MB-AC45A1ECCFE55D26

not sure how this will work but welp

HoosTrax

You can start to pre-load Wolfenstein: The New Order now, but the download size is 40.7GB D:
Ouch. It still kind of amazes me that Skyrim vanilla was 5GB, with the high resolution texture pack being optional free DLC.

Speaking of which, I need the DLC for Skyrim to be on sale. Long weekend coming up, so I need something meaty to play. I might bite on Tropico 5 I guess.

Grief.exe

Sick! I know you've been a huge proponent for the "just explore!" approach to the game. Did you come back on NG+ with some guidance online? I remember trying to play DS1 was a major grind and hour commitment, and pretty much required some knowledge not innately available in game.

I beat the entire game blind on NG, then came back in NG+ to mop up all the things I missed.

Zafir

Spares from bundles -
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dear Esther -- MB-64FCF08C78B165E4 - Taken by harrypmgaga. 3 entrants total.
Hotline Miami -- MB-BF51332CF7ECD4CA - Taken by johnssy123. 2 entrants total.
Oil Rush -- MB-4F685D9ED9C54C62 - Taken by Sulla1980. 4 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-B9F77CA606095C1F - Taken by schwupp. 4 entrants total.

t1400519927z1.png

Enjoy!

Here you GO!
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

99 Spirits -- MB-068CA3514C23B8FB - Taken by Vince McMahon. 7 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-2F25AA748DA16DD5 - Taken by DexterPepper. 3 entrants total.
War Of the Human Tanks -- MB-628B0C23B45E0C84 - Taken by PossumMeat. 2 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-52E3F90E70203AF6 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 1 entrants total.

t1400519400z0.png

kudoboi

HAI GAIZ. repostin 2 nxt page

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Vanguard Princess -- MB-AC45A1ECCFE55D26 - Taken by Tesseract

not sure how this will work but welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom