• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Vanguard Princess -- MB-AAB797A273C30D42 - Taken by NotSelf

Indiegala link. If it fails I have no idea what to do, so... lol

Joe Molotov

There it is

ijQ15AQBh9MqL.png

Congrats!

Anustart

I missed Deus Ex :( Didn't look when the sale would be up, got home from work yesterday and quickly sold my new cards, went to buy it and aww man :(

Majukun

i won vanguard princess from ruruja,but how i redeem the game?
i followed the link and linked my steam account to the indie gala website,but the game is not on my library

Levyne

Banned
nice. how hard is the lucatiel achievement? i heard that's the tough one to get

If you just remember to summon her it's not bad at all. She was actually really helpful for the (bosses)
Sinner and Flexible Sentry
on NG+ which both have (mechanic)
additional enemies in the fight. She took on the added pyros for me in the Sinner fight, for instance.

(I know you know the bosses just tagging for other readers)

Ruruja

i won vanguard princess from ruruja,but how i redeem the game?
i followed the link and linked my steam account to the indie gala website,but the game is not on my library

You then have to click the steam icon to the right of the game (if it's the same layout I had).

zkylon

zkylewd
If you just remember to summon her it's not bad at all. She was actually really helpful for the (bosses)
Sinner and Flexible Sentry
on NG+ which both have (mechanic)
additional enemies in the fight. She took on the added pyros for me in the Sinner fight, for instance.

(I know you know the bosses just tagging for other readers)

ah ok

i didn't use summons much cos i wanted to just have fun and solo the bosses but i want to see some of these side quests through now, so ng+ is probably gonna be really dumb against bosses heh

Majukun

You then have to click the steam icon to the right of the game (if it's the same layout I had).

there's no icon to the right of the game

all it says is "your serial key",then on the right there's my steam account name with the disconnect button and below the first the name of the game who links me directly to the steam shop page of the game

Volimar

all it says is "your serial key",then on the right there's my steam account name with the disconnect button and below the first the name of the game who links me directly to the steam shop page of the game

Same for me.

HoosTrax

nice. how hard is the lucatiel achievement? i heard that's the tough one to get
Lucatiel is fairly easy to get as long as you don't screw it up prematurely at Aldia Shrine; It's three of the four "collect all spells of type ___" that are hard, insofar as requiring NG++;

Kind of wish that the game had achievements for obtaining the two illusory rings -- would make me more motivated to try for them;

Enojoy
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Vanguard Princess -- MB-AD20733348CAA456 - Taken by Vince McMahon
War of the Human Tanks -- MB-F9A90B9040C1C95E - Taken by cardinalmind
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-B06AE4843A54E775 - Taken by GaussTek

So I was going through my old Groupees bundles and there are a few games without steam keys that are on steam now.

Spice Road and Monster Challenge Circus...do we get keys for this or what did I miss?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So I was going through my old Groupees bundles and there are a few games without steam keys that are on steam now.

Spice Road and Monster Challenge Circus...do we get keys for this or what did I miss?

spice road yes, no idea about the other, what bundle was that in?

Nabs

Indiegala just fixed the gift glitch. Refresh and you should be able to activate the game.

Playfire Head-2-Head for this week:

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

Just keep trying, I saw the same issue and it just now game s a link to redeem on Steam on the right side after several times of it being blank.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Can someone take screenshots of the Indie Gala steam connection link and the redeem button? I must be blind or something but I really can't see it.

Zafir

Lucatiel is fairly easy to get as long as you don't screw it up prematurely at Aldia Shrine; It's three of the four "collect all spells of type ___" that are hard, insofar as requiring NG++;

Kind of wish that the game had achievements for obtaining the two illusory rings -- would make me more motivated to try for them;
Yep. Only ones I didn't get. May do NG+ at some point but I've got a backlog the size of a mountain for the time being.

Here's how to get your Spice Road key
http://steamcommunity.com/app/293960/discussions/0/540739861362940789/

The Monster Challenge Circus guys said they were working on getting keys out a few days ago.
The steam community forums for the games have good information on that most of the time.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Spice Road you need to retrieve through Desura, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're out of luck with MCC since the devs enlisted the "help" of Strategy First to skip Greenlight.

Edit: Apparently my cynicism was misplaced.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Excited for Transistor tomorrow. Idling cards now to get that price down a little more.

Gav47

Whats up with Watch Dogs and Steam? Normally with big Ubisoft releases you can get Steam keys from Amazon and other legit retailers but none of them have listings for Watch Dogs and its out in a week. The steamdb page even shows multiple CD Key packages.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Both were in Build a Greenlight 5

ah youre right. well spice road key should be in your desura/collection page, mine is/was. the other one I guess hasnt been issued yet since it has no desura link

paradigm shift just released and was on groupees build a greenlight bundle 3 by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom