• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Authority

Banned
Posting again so no one who is interested misses it.
Elminage Gothic coming late Summer on Steam (Ghostlight)

For those that don't remember,

Elminage Gothic 3D Remix Trailer (3DS)

There were quite a few versions for PSP and DS and ect.

Elminage Gothic

Elminage Gothic: Ulm Zakir to Yami no Gishiki (Ritual of Darkness and Ulm Zakir[2]) was developed and released by Starfish SD in Japan in 2012 for the PlayStation Portable.

Elminage Gothic 3DS Remix: Ulm Zakir to Yami no Gishiki was developed by Starfish SD and released in September 2013 for the Nintendo 3DS.

Credits to Wiki

MUnited83

For you.
Oh hell yeah!

Okay SteamGAF, riddle me this.

For the Amazon weekend sale I'm considering:

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - $3.75

OR

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 - $3.75

Not interested in multiplayer at all, just a casual run through the single-player campaign.

Any idea which is better?
If you are not going to play it on co-op multiplayer, keep your money.
I honestly can't tell if this is a joke post
Not a joke post. Genuinely interested, but I figured that it would be on BundleStars eventually anyways.

pahamrick

Bumping the giveaway.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
The Saboteur Origin Key -- MB-DBC1D10DD2FA6CF5

t1400829385z1.png

Dr Dogg

Someone needs to create a Bundle Site Simulator title. Can you strike the balance between junk titles, happy customers and audio book offers?

If you liked Risen 2, I definitely recommend the two content DLCs. They add a neat little new island each that gives the same exploration gratifcation as the main game.

Cheers dude. Haven't got round to it yet but the whole package works out cheaper for me that what the DLC itself was on sale on Steam during the last sale.

It was originally a PSP game

Not quite.
There have been five Elminage games along with a handful of remixes/re-releases.
The Elminage we received in US on PSP is Elminage Original. It's a remake of the first game with additions/fixes from its sequels.

Elminage Gothic is the fourth entry in the series. It came out the same year as Elminage Original in the US.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm getting ready to change the DNS entries so that Enhanced Steam points to it's new server. Sometimes this process can take 8-48 hours to complete.

Since the data has been mirrored on both servers, Enhanced Steam users shouldn't notice any interruptions in service. However, once you're resolving to the new server, you should see significantly better load times.

As always, let me know if you run into any issues.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wait, I thought that was the Helicopter Search & Rescue...

Oh well, still got Bridge Constructor and Mining & Tunneling.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm getting ready to change the DNS entries so that Enhanced Steam points to it's new server. Sometimes this process can take 8-48 hours to complete.

Since the data has been mirrored on both servers, Enhanced Steam users shouldn't notice any interruptions in service. However, once you're resolving to the new server, you should see significantly better load times.

As always, let me know if you run into any issues.

Are you going to push through a hotfix to disable the market functionality in user inventories since it's no longer needed? This should free up some server resources, shouldn't it?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

It was literally working 5 minutes ago, but it's 502'ing for me too, likely will be back up in a sec. They're having a 'Creepy Bundle', which has four horror games and some other stuff like short horror films and digital books. The four games is Finding Teddy and Oknytt for $1, for $3.05 (maybe average) you also get The Path and Sang-Froid.

Edit: working again.

Edit 2: Now it's not. Seems the site right now is on and off for working.

Edit 3: Yeah, on and off, now it's working again.

Disappointed that the price of Watch Dogs has gone up from $59 to $74 for Aussies for no apparent reason on steam but not on other digital retailers.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Not quite.
There have been five Elminage games along with a handful of remixes/re-releases.
The Elminage we received in US on PSP is Elminage Original. It's a remake of the first game with additions/fixes from its sequels.

Elminage Gothic is the fourth entry in the series. It came out the same year as Elminage Original in the US.

Oh, okay. I'm admittedly not very familiar with the franchise. I'm hoping this release will be a good introduction to the franchise.

So we can expect a potential 2017 release?

Wait... there's a Steam Sale coming?

Oh no......

when is it again?

Late June to mid July.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bridge Constructor -- MB-55C1C6236AE337E3 - Taken by Vandrar

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Are you going to push through a hotfix to disable the market functionality in user inventories since it's no longer needed? This should free up some server resources, shouldn't it?

Yes, there will be a fix for this soon. Unfortunately for Firefox users it might be a couple more days, since in order to get the fix rolled out I'll have to rekey the SSL cert I currently have so that it works with the new site.

But, it's coming.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yes, there will be a fix for this soon. Unfortunately for Firefox users it might be a couple more days, since in order to get the fix rolled out I'll have to rekey the SSL cert I currently have so that it works with the new site.

But, it's coming.

Okay doke.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Bridge Constructor -- MB-55C1C6236AE337E3 - Taken by Vandrar

My deepest thanks to the person who decided to remain Anonymous.

The Wolf Among Us Episode 4 is out on Tuesday.

i cant wait for it to all be out so that the season gets real cheap. I want to play it all but, after buying the first season of the walking dead at $20 and then having to wait for each episode to come out, meh, i can't deal with waiting for episodes to come out anymore. Rather play it all over a weekend instead.

aku:jiki

Wow, I did not expect that achievement to be the one you're having trouble with. You ARE using the Enforcer to try it, right? Even though it's not one of his achievements, he's by far the best option to do it with. Just hang out on the bottom of the level and use the shield bash to knock a bunch of whorls into the pits. Sure, sometimes it sucks to not get the underwater level, but when I was trying for that one, I can't remember ever being powerful enough to kill a whorl in a single shield bash.
Hah, nice! Your post (unintentionally) shamed me into giving it one more try and the stars aligned and I got the right level at the right time on my first go.

Game complete! However, I'm stuck at like 98%. Is it really counting the item/monster logs? No amount of posts can shame me into grinding the entire game over and over until the final boss drops his log...

Vuze

You can turn off Afterburner recording the GPU information in the screenshots.

oh really? That'd be nice. Just installed that thingy yesterday, didn't know it would tape the info on the screenshot. I will look into it. Thanks for the heads up!

E: aaand found the setting. Too obvious.

MUnited83

For you.
Alan Wake is a game I feel tempted to pirate despite owning it because of the stupidly awesome "Anti-piracy" protection.
Well, I don't really need to pirate it, I think it can be unlocked without that. Regardless, it is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom