• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I thought Redux was only for 2033, but its for the sequel too? weird, its not like that game was ugly (or old)

Amzin

Same affair except all environments are actually Lego made.

When I played I was sure the voices were the same as the actors. I'm not sure if the jokes were cut from the final film and then used in the game.

For example, Batman's line of 'I work in dark grey and black' that featured in the trailer but never came out in the film is in the game. I don''t want to spoil any of the jokes but I was pleasantly surprised.

It's the same style as the rest, just with the film characters really. There's a dance minigame and a weird building minigame but they are relatively pointless. The game does stand out due to the narrative/jokes though.

Awesome, thanks. Will have to pick it up next time we get the itch round here for another LEGO one :)

JustinBB7

Man, was hoping the next DS1 sale would be the one because of Steamworks patch. But guess still nothing after that announcement they made yesterday.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Eh, both games looked extremely awesome when they were released. I don't really see the complain here.

Well, Metro 2033 will benefit from this re-release because it was terribly unoptimized and it had some other issues like EVERY major character having the same model/face and the AI being broken

fantomena

Just finished Strider. A very fun and entertaining game, get's very repetive though and the end was shit. Well worth the 0$ I payed for it (thanks, GMG credits).

2033 desperately needed to be switched to LL's engine revision.

Sure, that's the only reason I'll get it. Plus: from the description.

"All the gameplay improvements and features from the acclaimed sequel ‘Metro: Last Light’ have been transferred to Metro 2033 Redux – superior AI, controls, animation, weapon handling and many more"

Sounds good.

Volimar

I just finished War for Cybertron. Enjoyable, but not as entertaining as I'd hoped. They missed an opportunity when
Prime gets the Matrix of Leadership to upgrade Optimus to a more bad ass robot...

You should be able to get as many copies as you want with the discount as long as you own the original games.

I think the discount will continue to apply even after you buy it.

oh. thought it was a one time use thing. I guess you learn something new everyday.

What really sucks is that im now 4 hours into 2033 and i'm having such a fucking good time of it that I don't want to stop to just wait for this. ugh. At least i haven't purchased MLL yet so there's always that.

Authority

Banned
Edit: Found it!

tXiqV84.png

Serious Sam 3 had immortal scorpions I believe. Michael Jackson The Experience on the Nintendo DS replaced the music with Vuvuzelas :lol:

Batman Arkham Asylum has the "cape degradation" anti-piracy bug, where you will be unable to glide for extended periods (making it very difficult, if not impossible to complete tasks).

First Witcher any good?

I actually prefer it over the second game. The combat can take some getting use to and it doesn't start to get really good until the second act, but I found the environments so much more fun to explore and I also think the story is more interesting. I like the fourth act alone more than the second game as a whole, in all honesty.

Midn1ght

Well, Metro 2033 will benefit from this re-release because it was terribly unoptimized and it had some other issues like EVERY major character having the same model/face and the AI being broken

I hope they fixed the glitch where you can't remove your gas mask. It ruined my second playthrough in Ranger mode Hardcore :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Howdy, so if I were to buy the club from amazon. Would the CDkey still register on Steam even though the game has been removed from the steam store?

Vuze

GAF, should I get Witcher 2? I heard awesome things about it, but according to my other sources the fighting system is... extremly difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom